Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 22

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

more cuteness, and some giggles.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-03-14 - Updated: 2008-03-14 - 457 words

1Funny
After Patrick had mopped up the bathroom floor and put everything away, he went upstairs and knocked on Pete's door.

"Pete, can I come in? We need to talk." He said calmly.

No answer came from the other side of the room, so Patrick took that as a yes. He turned the knob and let himself into the dimly lit room.

Pete was sitting in the corner of the room, reading 'Where The Wild Things Are'. He didn't acknowlage Patrick's presents in the least bit.

Patrick went over to his friend and sat next to him. "Where The Wild Things Are, huh? That's one of my favorite books."

Pete nodded.

"Listen, we have to talk; about what happened downstairs. I think there are somethings you should know."

At this point Pete looked up from his spot in the book. "Like what? I like you, you don't like me. The end."

"No. Not the end. You left before I could say anything." Patrick defended.

"Alright. Fire away, Pattycakes." Pete put down the book and gave Patrick his full attention.

Patrick took a deep breath. "Alright. You like me, right?"

Pete rolled his eyes. "No Patrick. I just wanted to kiss you for the kicks and giggles."

"Ok, i'm gonna take that as a yes. Well....I like you to."

Pete's face lit up. "Really?"

Patrick nodded. "No. I just wanted to say that for the kick and giggles."

"I'll take that as a hells yeah." Pete laughed for a moment, and then went back to his serious face.

Suddenly, the door flung open and Andy and Joe ran in. They began dancing around.

"Oh yeah baby! Oh yeah!" Joe cheered as he ripped off his shirt and swung it around his head.

"Body slam!" Andy called out. Him and Joe and ran at eachother and then fell over.

"Party over here. Woot woot! Party over there!" Joe began rolling around on the floor.

"What the fuck? Are you guys insane?" Pete asked as he tried to hold back the laughter.

"No! Love is in the air!" Andy said loudly.

"Hot damn!" Joe yelled as he stopped rolling on the ground.

"You guys were listening to us, wern't you?" Patrick asked, already knowing the answer.

"Why else would we be celebrating? Because the chipmunks won the war against the squirrels? I DON'T THINK SO!!" Joe threw his shirt in the air and began jumping up and down.

"Ok, you guys seriously need to take a break from the candy and espresso shots. This is getting out of hand. " Pete shook his head and flopped down on the ground.

"I need a tylenol."

Awwwwwww, ain't that sweet? I feel all fuzzy and warm inside...Oh shit, maybe thats just indigestion.
Sign up to rate and review this story