Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Who knows. Its always daylight in Vegas."

by Syn_INC 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 1721 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 15
11:15p, we were walking out the hotel room in our Hot-To-Trots and took a few pictures. Ginny told me to send one to Patty but we had to set it up to where he didn't know we were in Las Vegas.
~~
"Awww shhiiit you guys! I got something from Calista." Patrick said as he opened his email.
Andy sat up and looked over Patrick's shoulder.
"Where's she going?" Andy asked.
"Out nigga? I don't know. Ask her for me please?" Patrick stated, "because then maybe someone will have spoken to her."
"Is she not talking to you?"
"I don't know. She sends me randomness but my calls go unanswered."
"Maybe you get her at the wrong time." Ashlee said out of nowhere.
The 2 guys looked around and didn't say a word.
"Ashlee. Every time I see you. I want a cheeseburger. Not soy. I mean like real meat. And I don't know why." Andy stated coming into a 6th sit up.
"You don't know why?" Ashlee asked.
"No. I just do."
Pete walked into the room and mouthed 'Be nice'.
The guys were nice to her. They absolutely adored her. She just sometimes rubbed them the wrong way and they wondered why Pete was with her. He loved her, I guess that's all that matters.
Like they say, Street Date, July 2008. We're gonna make a baby!
Ashlee walked away.
Sometimes the guys could be so mean to her and all Pete did was laugh. Come on that's the way it is. He's not disrespecting her, he's laughing at something funny.
~~
"Look!" I said signing on to the laptop in the room.
It was a video email of the guys all saying 'Daayyumm!' about the picture I sent Patrick. This made me laugh and Ginny pulled me out the room.
"Where to dear?" I asked as I linked our arms.
"I don't know." Ginny sighed, "lets just walk the strip and see what's going on."
"Good times."
We walked up and down the Strip and noticed that everything we wanna do included money we didn't wanna spend.
"I mean I won a stack last night. Lets go nuts." Ginny said with a smile.
"Fine."
The first club we hit was ghostBar that was already in our hotel. It was nice that the fact we were staying there. We just had to go down to the 55th floor and got front of the line treatment. It was funny seeing people waiting in the line. But we didn't knock it because that may be us in a little but when we left.
I pulled Ginny and we walked into, what can only be described as a blue night light. We looked at each other and started to laugh. The music was fantastic and it was a trip when we walked into 'This Aint a Scene, Its An Arms Race'.
Ginny shook her head at me and we headed to the floor after a couple of drinks.
At 230a this was when we really decided to go and find somewhere else to play. We spoke to the obvious regulars around that place and asked if there was some where else we might like.
They all gave us the same answer.
Tao in the Venetian.
Ginny and I stood there. This "paying" to get into places has got to stop. I laughed to myself as I thought 'If we were with Fall Out Boy we wouldn't have to pay for shit.' Its all about the free swag with them and these places.
We didn't stop dancing until 4a and followed a whole bunch of people to some after hours place on Tropicana Ave.
When we decided it was time to eat it was about 745a, after walking up and down some more.
I walked into the room first and sat there as Ginny crawled into the room next.
"I just," She started,
"I don't see how people do this every night."
"No kidding." I added,
"are we ordering room service?"
"Sure. Charge it to the room. This gambling thing. I can see how people can have a problem with it. I made $50 in the lobby. That shit is addictive."
"Yes it is."
"Dude! John Mayer is playing a show at The House of Blues tonight. Wanna go?"
"Lets see how I feel when we wake up, after we eat ok?"
"Yea sure."
After Ginny and I ate we went to bed. Gin woke up before me and was whispering on the phone to someone. I pushed the door open and she looked right at me. She gave me a smile and I shook my head.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"Work dude. That was my 'whisper before I scream' whisper. I swear I'm gonna need teeth guards."
"I guess."
"What time is it?"
"Who knows. Its always daylight in Vegas."
"No shit right?"
Ginny laughed and sat on the floor.
"So. What's good?" She asked.
"Did you still wanna go see John Mayer?"
"Yea. Sure. Its general admission and the tickets are like $75 a piece. I got you though."
"No. I got you. I did win $500 the night we got here."
"Sure."
Gin went back to sleep for another few hours and I was sitting on her computer.
< IbeDatgirL: lost without you can't help myself how does it feel / to know that I love you baby ...
> GINGERcakeP: tell me how you love me more / and how you think
>I'm sexy.
< IbeDatgirL: you're the sexiest. I can't wait to see you.
> GINGERcakeP: really? You'd think other bc I haven't heard from
>you in like 2 days.
< IbeDatgirL: they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
> GINGERcakeP: I already can't touch you...
< IbeDatgirL: I'm touching me for you.
> GINGERcakeP: please.
> GINGERcakeP: my heart can't take it.
< IbeDatgirL: lol.
> GINGERcakeP: its no laughing matter.
> GINGERcakeP: you're gonna give me a-
> GINGERcakeP: aneurysm
< IbeDatgirL: did you get my picture?
> GINGERcakeP: I did. I masturbate to it.
< IbeDatgirL: LOL! you're stupid.
> GINGERcakeP: u don't believe me?
< IbeDatgirL: I do. I really do.
> GINGERcakeP: is it horrible that I feel lost when I don't talk to you?
< IbeDatgirL: no. I feel it too.
I exhaled.
This was moving really fast, but a good kind of fast. I liked this kind of fast. He made my heart sore and I feel as if it would stop. But that was good too. Wait, Yes! He makes my heart slow down and race all at the same time.that cant really be good in a medical standpoint but to me it felt great.
Gin walked out her room and sat next to me.
"Cali, you're crying." She said a tad annoyed.
"No I'm not. Its condensation from the room and what not."
"Yea. Condensation. What's he saying?"
"Beautiful things..."
"And you're crying...? Wow. Emotions at work. Come on. Lets go see John."
< IbeDatgirL: I'm sorrie babe.
< IbeDatgirL: I gotta go to this thing...
> GINGERcakeP: but you're taking your Sidekick right?
< IbeDatgirL: yea. But if I don't touch base with you, I'll c u when u come back home ok?
> GINGERcakeP: I guess. :(
< IbeDatgirL: no guessing. Say yes.
> GINGERcakeP: yes. I'll c u @ home.
< IbeDatgirL: ok. now smile for me Cariño :)
> GINGERcakeP: :) later sweetness.
< IbeDatgirL is away at 615p: that last kiss, I'll cherish until we meet again if time makes, it harder I wish I could remember, but I keep your memories you'll visit me in my sleep / my darlin', who knew?
~~
Andy sat next to Patrick and patted his back. he knew how his friend was stressing over this girl.
"That's a good song." Andy said pointing to the screen.
"Yea I know." Patrick started, "does it suck that I think I'm falling in love with this cute Puerto Rican?"
Patrick pointed to the background on his Mac where a picture of her stayed.
"She means- so much to me." Patrick sighed.
"How much?"
"I had a dream she had my kids."
"Wow..."
"It scares me."
"It should. That's bittersweet poetry my friend."
"I know..."
~~
I pulled on a pair of jeans and hummed 'Lost without U'. I was trying to figure out which shoes I should wear when Ginny came out with some black pumps on.
"This is too much isn't it?" Gin asked.
"I dig the tunic." I stated.
"It breathes."
"Indeed."
"Fine."
She walked back and put on her black Chucks with the pink stars. I had just put my last foot in my chucks when she walked back out with hers on. That was funny and odd.
"Are these jeans too tight?" I asked.
"No. They look fine. We're gonna go see John Mayer. Not Patrick Stump with an H."
I gave Ginny the finger and we walked out the room with IDs, tickets and some money...and a credit card to be on the safe side.
We walked the 15 minutes to House of Blues and stood outside. We were a tick late and the general admission line was around the fucking corner.
Good thing that these shoes were made for running.
The doors were opened and it wasn't a mad rush as they would say but you had to get wrist bands. I'm going to start giving up on the whole General Admission thing. all these people pushing and shoving Its not for me, not one bit.

~@~
AN
ok so i know some of the thing we have Patrick and the guys say and do seem a little off to you guys. some of you have them up on these pedestals where they can do no harm and they don't curse or don't drink ever or don't think like normal 20 somethings from Chicago think but the truth is that the guys are just that GUYS they are human just like you and me. they bleed red and watch porn and masturbate and talk about girls with nice asses and big tits. We try and make the Fall Out Boy characters in this story act and think and say things just like our other boys from the 'hood' here in the chi act say and do things. ANYWAY. sorry about the tangent just had to clear that up. and with that said we hope you like the story so far and find it believable. maybe we'll post another chapter before the night is up.
besos
Kay & Kai
Sign up to rate and review this story