Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Her Best Therapy

Chapter Seven

by highoxer15feet 2 reviews

What would you do in six months?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-03-15 - Updated: 2009-01-06 - 1223 words

0Unrated
Carson’s eyes were wide and her mouth was gaping, in complete and utter disbelief. “Are you fucking kidding me?” She growled, glaring menacingly at Brendon. “All you two did was fuck?”

Brendon blushed violently, “It wasn’t really like that.”

Carson scoffed, “So you admitted that you were in love with him?” Brendon looked down, shaking his head. “Then you didn’t accomplish what I wanted you to.” She stood up, taking out her phone. “Was it good?”

Brendon grinned goofily, “It was amazing.”

Carson smiled, “That’s good. I’ll talk to you later. I have to see Ryan earlier than I thought.” She walked out and made sure she was far enough so that Brendon couldn’t hear her. “Ryan, you need to meet me at the park. Now.” He mumbled excuses, “No, I don’t care if you’re sore. I know what you and Brendon did last night so get your ass here right now.” Muffled swearing and a big “OW” followed. “See you soon.”

Carson drove to the park she had been meeting Ryan at for the past month. He was already sitting on a bench looking nervous. Carson slammed the car door harder than necessary and stalked toward him. “You idiot!” She shrieked, hitting him hard on the shoulder.

He looked up at her with pleading eyes, “It’s not like we just went home and did nothing.”

Carson sighed exasperatedly, “You two are best friends who are in love with each other. I, a very good friend who loves you like brothers, and I set up the perfect plan for you to admit it to each other. You and Brendon agree to said perfect plan and then throw it all out the window and have sex without telling the other that you love him!”

Ryan scratched the back of his neck, “Why don’t you just sit down?”

Carson pulled him up, “No, you’re going to walk with me.” He winced as they walked.

“Please can we just sit down, walking hurts,” Ryan whined.

Carson laughed softly, “Well you should have thought about that before. You see; if you two had admitted that you loved each other, we wouldn’t be here. You could’ve called me and said that you were sore but since you and Brendon messed it all up that’s not going to happen. And you’re going to walk in pain with me.”

“I guess I kind of deserved it,” Ryan said quietly. “But I’m not going to regret the sex. It was amazing.”

Carson grinned, “Brendon said the exact same thing.” Ryan smiled goofily. “But I better get home, Pete’s probably still sleeping and it’s our one month anniversary. And my brother’s in town.”

“You have a brother?” Ryan asked.

Carson nodded, “That’s probably what Pete said too.” She waved and walked away, pulling her jacket tighter around her. Pete, as predicted was still sleeping. She smiled and leaned in to kiss him, his arms coming up and snaking around her waist. She pulled away playfully, “I thought you were sleeping.”

Pete pulled her down next to him, “You thought wrong.” Carson smiled, and traced the outline of his face.

“It’s our one month anniversary,” She whispered.

He ran his hand along her side, “I know. It seems like so much longer though.”

“Hmmm,” Carson sighed happily. “I’m hungry. You want to go out and get something?”

Pete shook his head, “I really just want to stay here. In your bed.”

Carson scrunched up her nose, “It’s probably our bed by now, since you spend so much time in it.”

Pete smirked, “That’s true.” She playfully smacked him. “But really, I’m tired, and I just want to lay here with you.” He pulled her closer and she laid her head against his chest.

“Sounds good to me, I’m tired too,” Carson yawned. “What do you think of Caden?”

“I like him,” Pete ventured. “And he told me some interesting parts of your past.”

Carson looked up in shock, “What would that be?”

Pete raised his eyebrows, “That you single handedly raised your five siblings and left Julliard for Kyle.” She blushed with shame at the second one, and refused to meet his eyes. “You know you don’t have to stay in L.A. You could go back to New York.”

Carson’s eyes shot up to meet his, with a slightly panicked expression, “I don’t want to leave. I’m happy here.” She put a hand against his cheek, “I love you. If I wanted to go back to New York I would have made the plans the night I broke up with Kyle. I would’ve done it before I met you.”

Pete relaxed, looking relieved, “So how were Ryan and Brendon?”

Carson groaned, “Don’t ask. They’re absolutely ridiculous.” She buried her head in his shoulder, “Brendon’s just blushing constantly and Ryan’s walking funny and they both have goofy smiles plastered on their faces. Though they really didn’t get anything accomplished!”

“You mean they…” Pete’s eyebrows shot up.

“Yup.” Carson sighed. “But other than that, they’re doing great.” Pete laughed, and Carson smiled. “Now let’s go to sleep, I’m going to dinner with Caden later.”

“Have some catching up to do?” Pete murmured.

“Yeah, I don’t know much about my siblings now. As soon as I knew they were in good hands, I left them to it.” Carson admitted. Her voice quivered, “Except my little Cassie. She stayed with mom, and I had to leave her labeled as a hopeless case.”

“Do all your names start with a C?” Pete asked.

“Uh-huh, Carson, Caden, Catherine, Caitlin, Caleb, and Cassandra. Caden became a doctor, Cath a teacher, Cait’s actually a writer for some ABC TV show, Cal’s an architect. Cassie just stays at home with mom, she waitresses.” Carson couldn’t control the tears pooling in her eyes, “She idolized me so much when we were younger. She didn’t go to college because I didn’t. Our mom poisoned her against me, she was the only one she could manipulate.”

Pete wiped away her tears, “Shhh, it’s all going to be OK.”

Carson pulled away violently, “No, it’s not.” She shook her head, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

Pete sat up with her, looking alarmed, “What’s wrong Car? What is it?”

She looked up, uncontrollable sobs racking her body “I have cancer.” She could see his shocked expression, “I’m going to die.”
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
A/N- OK 82 views and two reviews?!? It's not that hard, just click the button and tell me how much you hate my story. If anyone wants me to continue PLEASE REVIEW. Only rated for the language. I actually really like this chapter... Especially the beginning. Sorry it took so long, but I got into gear after I read reviews I didn't know existed.
Sign up to rate and review this story