Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Save A Life

The End?

by Moonshyne 1 review

What happens when one of the band finds out who Sam really is?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-16 - 1331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob was sleeping next to Kat in their hotel room, when he awoke suddenly from the same reoccurring nightmare he’s had since Sam took him. He grabbed onto her tightly and never wanted to let go. He felt secure in her holding her, or so he thought. He started to drift off again and his mind started to wander Wandering to her, her smell, her touch and all the places he wanted her to touch him. He smiled as he dreamed about the things he wanted to do. He held Kat closer and started to fondle her breast and whispered in her ear, “Sam.”

Kat never heard what he said just felt that he was getting frisky. He turned around and planted a hard kiss on his lips. That woke him up. His eyes were big and bright. “Kat.”

“So earlier today and tonight wasn’t enough for you. You want more?”

Obviously his second head did. Kat took off little of what she had on and climbed on him.

“Sit back and relax baby let me take care of you,” and she did.

The next morning the band met outside of the hotel to go toe the auditorium that they were going to be playing in. All their equipment was there along with Brian. Bob’s kit wasn’t quite set up yet, so he went over to help Johnny. He needed to clear his mind of some things. He loved Kat she had been with him through so much and here he had Sam, she was just a high school crush right. Maybe he had that Stockholm syndrome?

Gerard posted the set list that they were going to rehearse. Bob noticed that their opening song had changed.

“Hey Gerard what’s up with the set change?” asked Bob.

“We just thought that it might be too hard for you to play that song,” said Gerard.

“You can’t make decisions for me. We have started how many shows with this song? All throughout Projekt Revolution it was there. There is no reason why we should stop now.”

“Whatever you want bro.”

“I want things back to normal.”

They could almost hear the plea in their brother’s voice, and they were going to do their best to make sure things got back to normal as quickly as possible.

They rehearsed for a couple of hours so Bob could get reacquainted to the songs and his drum kit. It had been so long since they played together. But it felt good, it felt right.

They watched from backstage as the patients and their families came in. One of the last to arrive was Brianna, Sam, Mary and Kenny. She looked beautiful in her short black skirt and black and white striped halter top. She wore just a little bit of makeup, enough to enhance her best features. He was brought back to reality when Kat kissed him on the cheek and said good luck.

When the band took the stage, Kenny was sitting between Brianna and Sam, holding her hand and whispering in her ear.

‘Were they back together?’ Bob asked himself as a pang of jealousy flew through him. He tried to shrug it off as having her best interests in mind but in his heart he knew better. He liked Sam a lot, too much even.

They started to play ‘How I Disappear’ and Sam put down her head ashamed and Kenny was there wrapping his arms around her. Bob knew he needed to play the song again, but never thought of the impact it would have on Sam. He just hated himself. They flowed through the rest of the set until it was almost the end.

“This song is about a disease, and I realize that some of you may be afflicted with. I wasn’t sure if I should sing it but I think it’s important,” said Gerard.

“Close your eyes,” Gerard started singing. He always put emotion into this song but never like he did this afternoon. By the end of the song he was in tears, and so was the audience, giving him a standing ovation.

It was time for the last song and how appropriate it was ‘Famous Last Words.’ Gerard had the audience singing the chorus as loud as they could.

All in all it was one of the most emotional performances they had ever given.

After the show Bob went down to talk to Brianna. How did she like it? Did it makeup for the shows that she missed? The whole time he ignored Sam. If she wanted to ruin her life by going back to Kenny that was her business not his. He said his goodbyes to Brianna, Kenny and Mary and then walked away.

Everyone had left or so Bob thought and he was starting to break down his drum kit.

“You were really great out there.”

“Not really I messed up a few times.”

“I couldn’t tell.”

“Listen to the records enough and you can. So you’re back with Kenny?”

“No. It’s just my Mom and Brianna don’t know that we broke up.”

Frankie was behind the curtain looking for his cell phone, when he heard voices in front.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure go ahead.”

“That night in the hot tub and the other night on the terrace, did you want to kiss me?”

Bob looked up took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, “I’d be lying if I said no.”

Sam gazed into his eyes and he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips, she responded with wanting more. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. Next thing she knew his tongue was begging for entrance and she more than obliged. Frank was shocked at the scene that was unfolding in front of him. He knocked something over and the two stopped. Bob went to check on the noise, but found nothing. He made his way back to Sam and smiled at her then put his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. “As much as I want to stay and keep doing this the band will be leaving soon. We’re discussing the tour so I have to go.”

“Before you go, here,” She handed him his lip ring, earrings, sidekick and the black velvet box.

“Thanks. Can I have your number so I can call you while on tour?”

“I already programmed it in.”

Bob looked down at it and it said “Barbie.”

“Cute.” He took her once more in his arms and kissed her much more passionately this time. When they finally broke apart she started to go.

“Hey, take care Barbie and thanks for making a teenage boy and grown man’s dreams come true.”

“Anytime Bryar. See you soon I hope.”

Sam left the auditorium with her heart soaring. It was the most amazing kiss she ever had. She really thought she was maybe starting to fall for him hard, really hard.

In the auditorium the scene was quite different. Frank pushed Bob across the stage.

“What the fuck?”

“You fucking liar. This whole thing was a set up. We were worried sick and you were fucking living the good life in hot tubs. Everything was set up so nice and neat. No wonder you were so upset that they didn’t take the money. I get it now why you said ‘all of it was for nothing’. If you needed the money for your little girlfriend why didn’t you just come to us?”

Brian came looking for Bob and Frankie and opened the door to the two of them in a stare down. “What the fuck is going on here?”

“Bob’s a fucking liar, that’s what.”

“You’re right Frank I am, I should have told you who she was.” Bob turned to Brian. “I quit.”

With that Bob walked out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story