Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Makedamnsure

chapter 5

by kayla--x 1 review

a WHAT show.?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 483 words

0Unrated
“What's going on?” I said looking at my fellow band mates then to Gerard. I sat down next to Gerard, with James on my other side.

“Hello Kayla, my name is Aaron Evans and I am the head manager at MTV, and we have taken an interest to you and your father.” Aaron said with a smile, I looked at Gerard and he was a bit confused.

“Right…” Gerard said slowly, I was a bit confused myself, yeh ive done some stuff for MTV before with Gerard, but that was like advertising MTV, what would they want now.

“So, you know how MTV’s video music awards are coming up, well we were wondering if you guys could do some stuff to promote it.” Aaron said biting his lip and narrowing his eyes. I cocked an eyebrow at him and Gerard did the same.

“What sort of stuff do you mean?” Gerard said, I could tell he was trying to figure everything out.

“Well, it isn’t for 5 month, but we need to advertise when its on and what its all about, so were talking commercials, pictures, posters, anything you can think of to advertise, we need you to do.
Do you guys know that we had a vote, who was to advertise it, and you, Kayla got the most votes and your father was nominated as well and he got the second highest, so yeh, we would really like for you guys to do it” Aaron said smiling. My face turned to shock, I was the person who got the most votes? What the fuck, yeh im Kayla Way, so what, there are plenty of other better celebrities to look up to.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say, Kayla sugar do you want to do it?” Gerard said stunned almost.

“Hell yeh, do you know how fun this will be, omg, this is going to be so funny” I said with a huge smile on my face, Gerard let out a laugh and so did I.

“Well, ill talk to Brian and we will see when we can get you into the studio, yes, your right Kayla you guys are gonna have fun doing this I can tell.” Aaron said and stood up, Gerard stood up as well, Gerard walked him to the door and discussed something, while I stayed back to talk to my band.

“Whoa, yeh, I can tell this is going to be fun” I said to Shelby, she just grinned.

“Well, I can’t wait to get my hands on the copies of the outtakes you guys do.” she smirked, I punched her in the arm.













x-- Hey.
OMG i am sooo sorry i havnt updated in a while.
my little sister and i went to the coast for a couple of days.
dont worry.
i will keep the posts up about 1 everynight from now on.
Sign up to rate and review this story