Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon > Digimon: Battle to Save the Dimensional Plane

Spiraling Out of Control

by GuGoomba 0 reviews

BlackGatomon and Impmon return to Earth once more, this time with a special surprise for Veemon and Wormmon.

Category: Digimon - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Davis, Ken, Other - Published: 2006-02-09 - Updated: 2006-02-09 - 2451 words

0Unrated
Spiraling Out of Control

"So you say that you know everything that has happened in this world?" asked BlackGatomon's master to the newcomer that had returned with his feline servant.

"Well, I wouldn't say everything," said Impmon as he crossed his arms over his chest. "But I do know everything about what happened on File Island with Devimon, and on Sever with Etemon and Myotismon. And VenomMyostimon in the Real World. That enough to give you a fair estimate on what I know?"

"You are indeed truthful in your knowledge about the Digidestined's past. This will be a valuable tool, this information. Is there anything else you can tell me?" asked BlackGatomon's master.

"Of course. That kid named Ken used to use something called Control Spires and Dark Rings to control digimon. But he needed a different kind of ring called a Dark Spiral to control Ultimate level digimon," said Impmon. "Had MetalGreymon attack those brats one time. Quite a battle I must say. Too bad it didn't work."

"I know of the Dark Rings and Spirals," said BlackGatomon's master, deep in thought.

"What are you planning, oh Evil One," asked BlackGatomon. Her master turned towards the two digimon and tossed them each an object.

"Takes these. I think you know what to do with them," said her master.

"I know exactly what to do," she purred as she turned and bounded out of the throne room, Impmon running behind her.

****

"So what's on the agenda today guys?" asked Yolie as she, Rika, Hawkmon, and Renamon met up with TK, Patamon, Cody, Armadillomon, Terriermon, and Henry outside their apartment building.

"I guess we go to Davis' house and get him and Takato. Ken asked us to join him at his house today," said TK.

"What about Kari?" asked Cody.

"She said that she had something already planned with her mom later on today and she couldn't join us," said TK.

"That's okay," said Yolie as they started off towards Davis' house.

****

"Are you sure he won't mind?" asked Guilmon to Veemon. He was leaning over Takato with a feather in his claws.

"Not in the least. He did say he wanted you to wake him up at 8 o'clock, right?" said Veemon. Guilmon looked unsure at first, but he sighed and proceeded to rub the feather across Takato's nose. Takato sniffed a few times in his sleep, feeling the feather tickle his nose.

"It's not working," said Guilmon.

"Try it again," said Veemon, trying not to laugh. Guilmon started to rub the feather across Takato's nose again. This time, he succeeded as Takato sneezed loud enough to wake up Davis.

"BlackGatomon's attacking!" cried Davis as rolled over and fell out of bed on top of Takato. Guilmon was wondering what had happened, while Veemon was rolling on the ground with laughter. Davis got up and saw Veemon's laughing fit and knew then what had happened.

"Why you little blue creep! You put him up to that, didn't you?" cried Davis as he chased Veemon out of the room.

"What is Davis talking about, Takato? What did he put me up to?" asked Guilmon as he heard the sound of Veemon trying to apologize to Davis and Davis yelling his head off at the blue dragon digimon. Takato, now fully awake, just sighed as he got up to dress for the long day ahead.

****

"What took you guys so long?" asked Ken as he opened the door.

"Veemon decided to be a prankster and wake us up in the rudest way," said Davis.

"Well, you have to admit, it was pretty funny from my end," said Veemon.

"Well, it seems that you do have a slightly evil side to yourself after all Veemon," said a voice from up on top of the roof of the house. Everyone looked up to see BlackGatomon perched on the slant of the roof, calmly eating a rice ball she had stolen from a nearby stand.

"So you came back for a rematch," said Veemon, prepping himself to armor digivolve.

"Oh please. I'm not here to fight. I merely want to give you something," said BlackGatomon. She calmly stood up and reached her paw behind her back. She then threw something down at Veemon, who instinctively tried to swat the object away with his arm. Unfortunately, that was the worst thing he could have done as a Dark Spiral attached itself to his left arm.

"Veemon? Are you okay?" asked Davis, still not completely sure what had happened. Veemon turned around, his eyes glowing red. Ken gasped as he saw what was on Veemon's arm.

"It's a Dark Spiral!" cried Ken. BlackGatomon laughed evilly from her perch before leaping down next to Veemon.

"That's right. Now Veemon will obey my every command to the last detail," said BlackGatomon. Veemon lowered his head, his gaze fixed on Davis.

"We have to get the spiral off him," said Ken as Wormmon leaped forward, breathing in so he could shoot a Sticky Net attack.

"I think we could use a little pest control," cried Impmon as he leaped from a tree hanging over the side of Ken's house. He pulled out something from under his bandanna and hurled it at Wormmon. Wormmon tried to change directions, but in mid air, that can be quite a problem. The Dark Spiral clamped around his segmented body as he fell to the ground. "And when I mean pest control, I mean control the pest." Wormmon stood up, his eyes also glowing red.

"No! Wormmon!" cried Ken.

"We have to get those spirals off them before they can do any damage," said Cody as Armadillomon stepped forward. "Digi Armor Energize!" cried Cody as the Digi-Egg of Knowledge appeared.

"Armadillomon, Armor Digivolve to...Digmon, the Drill of Knowledge!" cried Armadillomon as the Digi-Egg of Knowledge bonded with him, changing him into Digmon. "I'm sorry I have to do this boys."

"Don't be," said BlackGatomon as she raised her tail ring into the air, the ring glowing darkly as a blackish purple light enveloped Veemon and Wormmon.

"Veemon..."cried Veemon.

"Wormmon..." cried Wormmon.

"Dark DNA Digivolve to...Paildramon!" cried the two digimon as they combined and grew into the powerful half dragon, half insect digimon known as Paildramon. He had a spiral on each arm, one from Veemon, the other from Wormmon.

"Oh no! She can make them digivolve!" cried Davis.

"She's using my old tactics against me," whispered Ken under his breath. This was terrible. This was exactly what he had done with Agumon, forcing him to Dark Digivolve into first SkullGreymon and then MetalGreymon to fight for him.

"This is terrible," said Yolie.

"I must say, the situation does look bleak indeed," said Hawkmon.

"Come on guys. We fought MetalGreymon like this and we can fight Paildramon too," said TK. "Digi Armor Energize!" he cried as the Digi-Egg of Hope appeared.

"Patamon, Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!" cried Patamon as the Digi-Egg of Hope bonded with him, changing him into Pegasusmon.

"Digi Armor Energize!" cried Yolie as the Digi-Egg of Love appeared.

"Hawkmon, Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love!" cried Hawkmon as the Digi-Egg of Love bonded with him, changing him into Halsemon.

"Digi Modify!" cried Takato as he swiped a card through his digivice. "Digivolution activate!"

"Guilmon, digivolve to...Growlmon!" cried Guilmon as red light surrounded him, changing him into Growlmon.

"Digi Modify!" cried Henry as he swiped a card through his digivice. "Digivolution activate!"

"Terriermon, digivolve to...Gargomon!" cried Terriermon as green light enveloped him, changing him into Gargomon.

"Digi Modify!" cried Rika as she swiped a card through her digivice. "Digivolution activate!"

"Renamon, digivolve to...Kyubimon!" cried Renamon as yellow light surrounded her, changing her into Kyubimon.

"All right. We have to get those spirals off his arms," said TK as Pegasusmon flew towards Paildramon.

"Equus Beam!" cried Pegasusmon, shooting a blast of green light from his headpiece at Paildramon.

"Is that all you have to offer?" said Paildramon as he flew above the blast and body checked Pegasusmon, knocking him and TK to the ground.

"I'd say that was rude!" said Digmon as he leaped onto Paildramon's back, trying to get his drills onto one of the spirals. But Paildramon flipped Digmon over his head and tossed him to the ground.

"Tempest Wing!" cried Halsemon, twirling in mid air as a whirlwind shot towards Paildramon.

"Pathetic!" said Paildramon as he swung his arms out in front of him, blocking the whirlwind.

"Try me on for size! Dragon Wheel!" cried Kyubimon, twirling her body in mid air as a giant blue flame appeared. It then flew at Paildramon, its front end in the shape of a dragon's head. Paildramon dodge to the side and then flew towards Kyubimon, his left wrist spike extending.

"Sting Strike!" cried Paildramon as he struck Kyubimon a glancing blow with the spike. Kyubimon fell to the ground, out of the fight for now.

"My turn! Pyro Blaster!" cried Growlmon, breathing a blast of fire at Paildramon. Paildramon turned around and brought his cannons up.

"Desperado Blaster!" cried Paildramon, shooting several rounds of energy from his cannons at the attack, dispersing the fire blast.

"Give up! You can't possibly beat Paildramon," said BlackGatomon from her perch on top of the house. Impmon had joined her and was watching the fight yelling out fighting moves to Paildramon.

"Gargo Laser!" cried Gargomon, trying his best to shoot off one of the spirals.

"You're little toy guns can't stand up to mine. Desperado Blaster!" cried Paildramon, shooting several rounds of energy at Gargomon, knocking him back to the ground. Gargomon groaned as he changed back into Terriermon.

"Terriermon! Are you all right?" cried Henry. Terriermon stood up shakily.

"Other than a splitting headache, I'm fine," said Terriermon.

"Come on guys! Don't give up!" cried Davis.

"They can't win," said Ken in a low voice. Davis turned to him, a look of disbelief on his face. "Paildramon is too powerful a digimon for them to fight. And they have to get two spirals off him, not just one."

"That's no reason to give up!" cried Davis as Paildramon struck Kyubimon out of the air as she tried to tackle him.

"But how can we hope to stand up to a DNA digivolved digimon?" asked Ken as Growlmon tried to Dragon Slash one of the spirals, but was knocked back by a swift swing of Paildramon's tail.

"We have to! Veemon and Wormmon are depending on us to save them!" cried Davis as Paildramon tackled Halsemon, knocking him to the ground.

"But he's too powerful Davis. Even Ultimate digimon couldn't stop him before," said Ken as Paildramon tossed Digmon into a tree.

"He may be powerful, but he's still our friend. And I know we can save him," said Davis. He then turned to Takato. "Hey Takato! Could any of those cards help Growlmon get those spires off?" Takato pulled his cards out from his belt pack and began thumbing through them. Suddenly, Growlmon crashed into the concert street as Paildramon aimed his cannons at him.

"Time to end this fight!" cried Paildramon as he powered up his cannon to fire at Growlmon. Takato doubled his speed, trying to find a card, any card that could help. Just when he was about to give up hope, he spied a blue card. He quickly plucked it from the deck and brought up his digivice. But then a thought crossed his mind. What if in this world the blue cards didn't work? He looked back to see Paildramon's cannons almost ready to fire. No time to worry about the effect now.

"Digi Modify!" cried Takato as he swiped the card through his digivice. "Matrix Digivolution activate!" Growlmon suddenly glowed a bright white color and hundreds of digital particles collected on his body.

"Growlmon, Matrix Digivolve to...!" cried Growlmon as his arms became metal with metal blades on the sides. An armored chest plate appeared around his chest with a long metal cord sticking out the back. His head then became covered in a metal helmet. "WarGrowlmon!" he cried.

"Desperado Blaster!" cried Paildramon, shooting several rounds at the newly digivolved WarGrowlmon. But the blasts only bounced off his chest plate.

"What!?" cried BlackGatomon as she jumped forward to the edge of the roof.

"Oh that's just great! Dragon breath just digivolved to Ultimate," said Impmon as he gazed down at the two Ultimate digimon circled one another.

"Sting Strike!" cried Paildramon, shooting forward, his two spikes extending to pierce WarGrowlmon. But WarGrowlmon dodged left and swung his arm down towards Paildramon.

"Plasma Blade!" cried WarGrowlmon, the metal blade crackling with energy as it slammed down onto the Dark Spiral on Paildramon's left arm. The spiral cracked, then exploded into digital particles. But the fight still wasn't over. Paildramon turned around and aimed his cannons.

"Desperado Blaster!" he cried, firing his cannons. WarGrowlmon flew back and charged up his chest cannons.

"Atomic Blaster!" cried WarGrowlmon, firing a twin blast of red energy at Paildramon. The two attacks met dead center, but WarGrowlmon's attack was a constant stream and not fired in several short bursts like Paildramon's attack, and it easily overtook the Desperado Blaster attack, nailing Paildramon in the right arm, blasting the Dark Spiral off him.

"Huh? What happened?" asked Paildramon as he landed on the ground. He then glowed yellow as he de-digivolved back into Veemon and Wormmon.

"I think it's time we make ourselves scarce, Impmon," said BlackGatomon.

"You read my mind kitten," said Impmon as they both teleported themselves back to the Digital World.

"Are you okay, Wormmon?" asked Ken as he picked Wormmon up in his arms.

"Well, other than a headache, I'm fine," answered Wormmon.

"What about you Veemon?" asked Davis.

"I'm okay except for the fact that I'm really dizzy," answered Veemon as he walked clumsily up to Davis.

****

"So you failed me again?" said BlackGatomon's master as the two digimon stood below his throne. BlackGatomon was shaking in fear, but Impmon was totally calm.

"Don't go blowing your head over losing Paildramon," said Impmon as he tossed a fireball up and down in his hand.

"You dare talk to me like that, Impmon?" asked BlackGatomon's master, rising off the throne.

"I do. Because I have in my hand a card with the picture of the digimon who will be the downfall of these kids," said Impmon as he produced a Digi Battle card in his other hand. BlackGatomon's master took the card and looked at it. He then chortled to himself.

"This digimon is perfect. I just need the one person who knows the location to find what I need," said BlackGatomon's master.

END OF CHAPTER 4
Sign up to rate and review this story