Categories > Anime/Manga > Digimon > Digimon: Battle to Save the Dimensional Plane

The Master Revealed

by GuGoomba 0 reviews

Using the Digi-Eggs of Primary Village as a tool of blackmail, BlackGatomon and Impmon lead the Digi-destined into a trap to capture Ken. What could their dark master want with the former Digimon E...

Category: Digimon - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Ken - Published: 2006-02-13 - Updated: 2006-02-13 - 3664 words

0Unrated
The Master Revealed

"That must have been a horrible experience," said Kari as she listened to what had happened to Veemon and Wormmon the day before in the computer lab of the school.

"You're telling me," said Veemon. "It was like being a puppet on strings with no control over what you're doing."

"This is all my fault," said Ken as he held Wormmon in his arms. "I created the Dark Spirals, and now they are being used like I designed them to work."

"Now don't start that again Ken. It's not your fault at all. How could you have known BlackGatomon and Impmon had those things?" said Yolie. Terriermon jumped up onto Henry's head.

"Momonti! I'll bet that those were the last of the Dark Spirals. Why would they only use them on Veemon and Wormmon instead of all of us if they had more?" said Terriermon with a smile.

"For once, you might be right Terriermon," said Henry. Terriermon gave him a glare, but smiled slightly as well.

"I hope so," said Ken as he walked over to the window of the computer lab. "I just don't think I could handle it if any other part of my past as the Digimon Emperor was used against us." Suddenly, the computer that they normally used to open the Digi-Port turned on with a flash of static. Cody was the first to notice.

"Hey! What's wrong with the computer?" asked Cody. Everyone looked at the screen as a picture started to become visible.

"Hello you pathetic humans!" said Impmon as the screen became clear. Impmon was standing in an area of the Digital World with what looked like giant kid blocks in the background.

"What do you want Impmon?" asked Takato. Impmon lit a flame on his finger.

"What do I want? Well, I want a year supply of ice cream, but I don't see that happening anytime soon," said Impmon with a smirk.

"Cut the cute stuff. What do you want?" asked Rika.

"I'm sending this message from Primary Village. I'm sure you all know where that is," said Impmon, picking up a Digi-Egg. Primary Village was the place where all baby digimon were born. "Anyway, I calling to give you a ransom." Suddenly a blast of yellow electricity blasted just above Impmon's head, and he almost dropped the egg. "Hey! Can't you see I'm trying to blackmail someone here!" he yelled to something off camera.

"You put down that Digi-Egg right now if you don't want your tail zapped," said a voice off screen.

"Who's that?" asked Davis. TK thought he recognized the voice, as did Patamon.

"I'm not sure, but I think I've heard that voice before," said TK.

"You want me to put down this egg? Why don't you come over and get it yourself, ninetails!" cried Impmon. Another blast of electricity flashed over his head. "That's it! You want a piece of me, you've got it!" Impmon put the egg down and ran off screen.

"Oh for crying out loud," said BlackGatomon's voice in the background, as the screen seemed to fall to the ground. Suddenly, a fireball shot by the screen and a red animal digimon landed in the middle, his back crackling with electricity.

"Hey! That's Elecmon!" said Patamon.

"Super Thunder Strike!" cried Elecmon, blasting his attack at something off screen. He suddenly opened his eyes wide in surprise just as BlackGatomon flew onto the screen and landed a punch to Elecmon's head, knocking him back.

"Oh no! Elecmon's in trouble! Digi-Port open!" cried TK as he held up his D-3. The computer flashed as he and Patamon were pulled into the computer.

"Let's go!" said Yolie as she held her own D-3 up to the screen, her and Hawkmon getting sucked into the computer. Everyone else held their D-3s and D-Powers up to the screen, the computer pulling them and their digimon in as well.

****

"Super Thunder Strike!" cried Elecmon, firing a blast of electricity at Impmon.

"Is that all you've got, ninetails?" said Impmon with a sneer.

"You have no right to be here. These Digi-Eggs are under my protection. You will leave or else," Elecmon. Suddenly, he was knocked backwards by a kick from BlackGatomon, who he hadn't seen coming towards them. He slowly stood back up.

"I don't think we'll leave until we have what we want," said BlackGatomon, picking up a second egg. Elecmon growled and leapt forward.

"Slamming Attack!" cried Elecmon, slamming his body into BlackGatomon, knocking her to the ground and causing her to drop the Digi-Egg.

"Badda Boom!" cried Impmon, tossing a fireball at Elecmon, who in turn leaped backwards, avoiding the fireball.

"Super Thunder Strike!" cried Elecmon, blasting Impmon with his attack. BlackGatomon leapt forward, aiming a punch that nailed Elecmon, knocking him unconscious.

"Stupid digimon. You should have left well enough alone," said BlackGatomon.

"Boom Bubble!" cried a voice. BlackGatomon turned around just in time to be slammed in the face by a Boom Bubble attack compliments of Patamon.

"Well, look who showed up," said Impmon. Suddenly, Yolie and Hawkmon appeared out of a TV behind TK and Patamon, followed closely by the rest of the kids and digimon.

"What did you do to Elecmon?" cried Kari as she saw his limp form resting on the ground.

"I just made sure that he wouldn't miss his daily nap," said BlackGatomon.

"You're a monster!" cried Yolie as she picked up Elecmon.

"Of course I'm a monster. A digital monster to be more precise," said BlackGatomon with a smirk.

"Pyro Sphere!" cried Guilmon, breathing a ball of red fire at BlackGatomon. BlackGatomon jumped to the side, the fireball sailing past to slam into a tree, burning off a few of the branches.

"Feisty today, aren't we Guilmon? Well, so am I! Lightning Paw!" cried BlackGatomon, knocking Guilmon down to the ground.

"Badda Boom!" cried Impmon from his place up on one of the giant toy blocks; a fireball sailing down to hit Patamon in the back.

"Patamon!" cried TK as he ran over and picked up his partner.

"And now to get what we came here for!" cried BlackGatomon. Suddenly, four Monochromon burst forth from the forest at the edge of Primary Village.

"It's a trap!" cried Davis.

Digimon Analyzer (Ken's voice)

"Monochromon are Champion dinosaur digimon whose hide is harder than diamonds. Their Volcanic Strike attack is hotter than lava itself."


"Boy, you Digidestined sure are easy to trick. All it takes is one helpless Digi-Egg to lead you into a trap," said Impmon as he landed on top of one of the Monochromon.

"You won't get us without a fight!" cried Davis as he held up his D-3. "Digi Armor Energize!" he cried as the Digi-Egg of Courage appeared.

"Veemon, Armor Digivolve to...Flamedramon, the Fire of Courage!" cried Veemon as the Digi-Egg of Courage bonded with him, changing him into Flamedramon.

"Digi Armor Energize!" cried Yolei, Cody, Kari, TK, and Ken as the Digi-Eggs of Love, Knowledge, Light, Hope, and Kindness appeared.

"Hawkmon, Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love!" cried Hawkmon as the Digi-Egg of Love bonded with him, changing him into Halsemon.

"Armadillomon, Armor Digivolve to...Digmon, the Drill of Knowledge!" cried Armadillomon as the Digi-Egg of Knowledge bonded with him, changing him into Digmon.

"Gatomon, Armor Digivolve to...Nefertimon, the Angel of Light!" cried Gatomon as the Digi-Egg of light bonded with her, changing her into Nefertimon.

"Patamon, Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!" cried Patamon as the Digi-Egg of Hope bonded with him, changing him into Pegasusmon.

"Wormmon, Armor Digivolve to...Poochiemon, the Pixie of Kindness!" cried Wormmon as the Digi-Egg of Kindness bonded with him, changing him into Poochiemon. All six of the armor digimon leapt forward at the Monochromon.

"Not so fast!" said Impmon as he shot a flame up into air, the flame exploding in a shower of sparks. Suddenly, three Snimon rose from within the forest.

Digimon Analyzer (TK's Voice)

"Snimon are Champion insect digimon who use their Twin Sickle attack to slice and dice their enemies."


"Twin Sickle!" cried the three Snimon, slashing their two giant scythes in front of them, sending waves of purple energy at the six armor digimon. The attacks slammed into the six digimon, knocking them to the ground.

"Ha! Didn't think we'd have more than just these digi dinos, did you?" laughed Impmon.

"Digi Modify!" cried Rika, Henry, and Takato as they swiped a card through their digivices. "Digivolution activate!"

"Renamon, digivolve to...Kyubimon!" cried Renamon as she became enveloped in blue light as she changed into Kyubimon.

"Terriermon, digivolve to...Gargomon!" cried Terriermon as he was enveloped in green light as he changed into Gargomon.

"Guilmon, digivolve to...Growlmon!" cried Guilmon as he was enveloped in red light as he changed into Growlmon.

"Now the odds are in our favor, Impmon," said Takato.

"Volcanic Strike!" cried the four Monochromon, breathing balls of fire from their mouths at the three new Champions.

"Digi Modify!" cried Henry as he swiped a card through his digivice. "WarGreymon's Brave Shield activate!" Suddenly, a large golden shield appeared in front of the three digimon, the Volcanic Strike attacks splashing against it harmlessly.

"Now it's out turn! Pyro Blaster!" cried Growlmon, breathing a blast at one of the Monochromon.

"Digital Bomb!" cried a new voice as several small computer viruses slammed into the Pyro Blaster attack, stopping it cold.

"Who's that?" asked Kari as a small machine digimon stepped up from behind the Monochromon.

Digimon Analyzer (BlackGatomon's voice)

"Meet Datamon. An Ultimate machine digimon whose Digital Bomb attack sends out dozens of computer virus bombs."


"Fire Rocket!" cried Flamedramon, firing several fireballs from his armored fist. The Monochromon scattered as the fireballs sailed past them, only to extinguish harmlessly against several more virus bombs.

"Dragon Wheel!" cried Kyubimon, spinning rapidly in the air, sending a giant blue dragon flame at Datamon.

"Gargo Laser!" cried Gargomon, shooting several rounds of ammo from his guns at Datamon.

"Tempest Wing!" cried Halsemon, launching a whirlwind at Datamon.

"Rosetta Stone!" cried Nefertimon, launching a stone tablet at Datamon.

"Star Shower!" cried Pegasusmon, shooting several stars from his wings at Datamon. All five attacks slammed into Datamon, knocking the Ultimate digimon back over a dozen feet from the force. Datamon then stood up and aimed his hand towards Flamedramon. Davis suddenly realized what Datamon was going to do.

"Flamedramon! Get out of the way!" shouted Davis.

"Digital Bomb!" cried Datamon, firing several virus bombs at Flamedramon. The bombs slammed into Flamedramon, knocking him back over twenty feet and to the ground, the Digi-Egg of Courage unbonding with him, changing him back into Veemon.

"Veemon, are you okay?" asked Davis as he picked up Veemon.

"Why do I have a headache?" asked Veemon. Datamon took a step forward, looking in Ken's direction.

"You are the human child known as Ken, are you not?" asked Datamon.

"I am Ken, why do you ask?" asked Ken with a scowl on his face.

"Excellent. You have narrowed my search significantly. Now if you will kindly come with me, your friends will not be harmed," said Datamon. Poochiemon tackled Datamon from the side, knocking the robotic digimon to the ground.

"You aren't taking Ken until you get by me!" shouted Poochiemon as he raised his fingers towards Datamon.

"I will not permit a mere armor digimon to spoil my master's plans," said Datamon as he aimed his hands at Poochiemon. "Digital Bomb!" he cried, firing dozens of virus bombs.

"Heavy Beam!" cried Poochiemon, firing a ray of yellow energy at Datamon. Both attacks met midway, but the viruses broke through and hit Poochiemon, who went flying through the air, the Digi-Egg of Kindness unbonding with him, changing him back to Wormmon.

"Wormmon!" cried Ken as he caught Wormmon, who was knocked unconscious.

"Now come with me peacefully and I will allow the larva digimon to live," said Datamon. The other digimon leaped in front of Ken and Wormmon as the Monochromon and Snimon lined up behind Datamon.

"You'll have to get by us first," said Gargomon.

"Your attempt to stop us should prove to be quite futile," said Datamon as the Monochromon leaped forward, slamming their bodies tusk first into Digmon, Growlmon, Kyubimon, and Gargomon, knocking each of them to the ground and pinning them with their tusks. Pegasusmon, Nefertimon, and Halsemon took to the air, only to be slashed by the three Snimon's Twin Sickle attack, knocking them to the ground. BlackGatomon and Impmon stepped up next to Datamon.

"So what's it going to be kid?" asked Impmon. "You going to come with us, or shall we have our friends delete your friends?" Ken gritted his teeth, but looked around. All the digimon were either pinned or knocked out for the moment, leaving them at a very huge disadvantage. Sighing, he took a step forward.

"All right. I'll go. But first you must let my friends go," said Ken.

"A wise choice, Ken," said BlackGatomon, snapping her claws. The Monochromon let the other digimon up off the ground. The digimon then turned towards the Monochromon, preparing to attack. But BlackGatomon leaped forward and landed on Ken's shoulder, putting her claws up to his neck.

"Don't try anything funny," said BlackGatomon. All of the digimon stopped in their tracks. "I will honor my part of the bargain. You may return to the Real World. And I suggest you do it if you value this boy's life."

"Let's go," said Davis in a low voice as the digimon de-digivolved back into their regular forms. Everyone then held up their digivices to the TV, suddenly pulled into it along with their digimon and Elecmon.

"A wise choice on your companions' part, I must say," said Datamon. "It would have been foolish for them to have tried to fight back."

"Indeed," said BlackGatomon.

"Why do you want me?" asked Ken. Impmon smiled up at Ken.

"You're the only one who knows where we can get the goods we need to summon the digimon we need to collect kids' pure energy," said Impmon, teleporting himself back to the Digital Underworld.

"What did he mean I'm the only one?" asked Ken.

"All will become clear soon," said BlackGatomon as she raised her tail, the black ring glowing darkly as she teleported Ken, the other Champions, Datamon, and herself back to the Digital Underworld.

****

"I can't believe this!" cried Davis as he slammed his fist against the chalkboard.

"Believe it," said Yolie, still holding onto Elecmon.

"I just can't believe we left without so much as a try at helping out Ken," said Davis.

"There's not much we could have done Davis," said Takato as he put his hand on Davis shoulder.

"He's right," said Henry. "Our digimon were outnumbered and overpowered."

"But the question is, why did they want Ken and not any of the rest of us?" asked Cody. Just then, Elecmon started to stir, his eyes slowly opening up.

"Hey everyone! Elecmon's waking up!" cried Yolie. Elecmon cringed at the loud sound and put his front paws on his ears.

"Please, not so loud. I've got a big enough headache as it is," said Elecmon.

"Sorry," said Yolie.

"Elecmon, what happened?" asked Rika. Elecmon sat up in Yolie's lap.

"Well, I was busy collecting fish for my babies, when I suddenly saw those two digimon wandering about, setting up some kind of video recording equipment..." said Elecmon.

*FLASHBACK*

"There, I think that should do it," said BlackGatomon as she hooked up the last wire to the camcorder. Impmon jumped up on top of the camcorder and put his face in the screen.

"Heh. Always wanted to be on TV," said Impmon. Elecmon stuck his head up from his hiding place behind a nearby bush. He perked up one of his ears, trying to hear their conversation.

"I still can't believe that you suggested using that pieced together digimon. I've heard stories from this world's digimon about how uncontrollable he was," said BlackGatomon. Impmon waved the suggestion away with a flick of his hand.

"Forget about it. He'll obey. Unlike Ken, your master actually has the power to control him," said Impmon.

"What are those two talking about?" whispered Elecmon to himself. He slipped out of the bush and creeped up behind a small boulder just behind Impmon. He then saw BlackGatomon turn on the camcorder and point it towards Impmon.

"You're on!" she said as she started recording. He watched Impmon say something into the camcorder, then reach down and pick up a Digi-Egg. That was it. Regardless of what they were doing, they had messed with what he was sworn to protect. Leaping forward, he fired a blast of electricity from his back.

*END FLASHBACK*

"And the rest you know," said Elecmon.

"You really shouldn't have tried to stop them by yourself, Elecmon," said Kari.

"I know, but I still have to protect my babies, no matter what the danger," said Elecmon. "Speaking of which, I really should get back to Primary Village." He tried to stand, but he couldn't stay up and fell back into Yolie's lap. TK smiled as he held his D-3 up to the computer.

"Don't you worry Elecmon. Patamon and I will watch over the baby digimon while you rest. You still need to get your strength back," said TK. Patamon flew up on top of TK's head.

"Yeah. You leave it to us Elecmon," said Patamon as he and TK disappeared into the computer. Takato paced back and forth as he thought about what Elecmon had said. Then he suddenly snapped erect as a thought came to mind.

"Elecmon. You said that Impmon and BlackGatomon were talking about a 'pieced together' digimon, right?" asked Takato.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" asked Elecmon.

"I think I know what digimon they were talking about," said Takato.

"Well don't keep us in suspense. What digimon?" asked Terriermon. Everyone listened and their eyes widened as Takato told them which digimon he had thought of.

****

"Ah Ken. Good to see you at last," boomed the voice of BlackGatomon's master. Ken gritted his teeth in defiance. Beside him stood Wormmon, his mouth supporting a muzzle, rendering his attacks useless. Impmon had relieved him of his D-3 and had left, saying he had something he had to take care of. That left BlackGatomon to lead Ken and Wormmon into the giant throne room.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" asked Ken. He still couldn't see the digimon, as it was sitting in the shadows that spread over the throne. But he could make out the eyes. They were a bright yellow color, like those of a cat.

"Now now Ken. Is that anyway to talk to the digimon who you sent to live a life of solitude in the dimension of the Dark Ocean?" asked the digimon. Ken suddenly looked pale as realization dawned on him.

"No...It can't be you...," said Ken. The digimon stood up and walked out into the light. He stood a good three meters high and was covered in a crimson red cloak. Two white horns stuck out of his head and curled around to the front of his cloak's hood.

"But it is," said Daemon as he looked down at Ken.

Digimon Analyzer (Ken's Voice)

Daemon is a Mega digimon that we thought we had banished into the dimension of the Dark Ocean. His Evil Inferno attack is as hot as the sun.


"BlackGatomon, you may leave us." BlackGatomon bowed and walked from the throne room, leaving Ken and Wormmon alone.

"But how? How did you get out of the Dark Ocean?" asked Ken.

"As with all things, you can't contain me forever. True, I've had to live the last two years in that wretched dimension alone. But as luck would have it, I was able to research the Dark Towers that you call Control Spires. Amazing things, those towers. I found out that if I could harness enough dark energy from the towers, I could open a gate to another dimension. Mind you I couldn't choose which one, but any was better than the Dark Ocean," said Daemon.

"So you used their power to go to Takato's dimension," said Ken.

Yes. An interesting Digital World indeed. Loading data to digivolve, a rather unique aspect of digimon," said Daemon. "That is where I found the legend of the ultimate power of destruction. I also found BlackGatomon, and took her in as the first of my army. But those blasted Tamers and their digimon stopped us, so I had to find a way back to this world."

"And that's how you eventually ended up here," said Ken.

"Exactly. By uploading enough data from that world's digimon, I was able to gain enough power to open a gate between the two dimensions. I came here and raised an army to take the Real World and steal all the energy I needed to unlock the power. But it was then that I learned that there were thousands of Digidestined by then. So I fashioned BlackGatomon's tail ring out of one of your control spires, placing an extra code in it that would allow her to extract the pure energy of children's hearts," said Daemon.

"So why do you need me?" asked Ken. Daemon turned towards Ken.

"You are the only one who knows the location of the Dark Whirlpool. There is something I need from there," said Daemon. Ken's eyes suddenly widened.

"No!" he shouted. "I will not allow you to bring back Kimeramon!"

"Oh, but you have little choice. If you don't give me the location, then I will personally burn Wormmon to deletion and I will make sure he doesn't reformat in Primary Village again," said Daemon. Ken looked down at Wormmon. He had lost him once, and the thought of losing him again was just too much to bear. Slowly, he nodded his head. "Excellent."

END OF CHAPTER 5
Sign up to rate and review this story