Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences

Maybe The Plot Thickens

by waking-beauty 1 review

Bob finds out what happened to His Sister.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 263 words - Complete

0Unrated
I could hear Bob marching up the stairs , and suddenly turned My attention to the door that just swung open to reveal an angry Bob.

"What the hell was that downstairs! that was My friend that You nearly killed down there! You know I have a hard time finding friends, so why are You so eager to kill someone just because They touch You?"

"Look something bad happened in London alright, and ever since I've just not been comfortable with physical contact" I replied and sat on the edge of My bed.

"School is different over in London, especially when Your at an all girl's boarding school. I left My dorm after curfew and decided to pop down the street to hear this local band in a bar. I didn't smoke or drink anything but when I left a few men followed- one being a teacher at My school. They followed Me, then attacked Me when They knew I was alone. They did what They wanted and left Me alone. The next day I was asked to go to the principals office where I was expelled for being outside curfew. the jerk that was part of the gang attack was the one who dobbed Me in, leaving out the part where He'd had His way with Me. I'm not sorry for attacking Frankie, he deserved it" I finished.

"God Becky You have the worst luck" Bob replied while hugging Me.

"I'll try and keep the guys away from You, dinner will be soon alright" and with that Bob left Me to My thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story