Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 14

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

Are they gonna let them in? Dylan and Mary talks... nothign much interesting sorry :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 1131 words

0Unrated
My eyes widened. I slowly stepped out and saw them all standing behind the huge steel gates. I didn’t even want to even think about why they came all the way here. I gave a disapproving look at Dylan who watched my facial expression. “Why did they come here?” I asked him.

Dylan watched them wait for us, most probably to let them in. “I don’t know. Do you wanna let them in?”

“And do what?” I huffed.

He shrugged and turned back to me, “Aww it will be ok”

“No it won’t!” I whispered frantically and turned to look at them. Frank kinda went on his toes to look at us. I pulled Dylan out of the door way and into my house to speak to him without people over hearing us. “What are Bob, Gerard and Shelly doing here?!”

He shrugged again, “I don’t know, do you want me to ask them?”

“No! I mean, what they did I can’t forgive, so why would they even come?”

Dylan stopped trying to look out the door way and focused on me. “What? I kinda understand Gerard and Shelly but what did Bob do?” he looked concerned.

“Nothing. But why would Gerard and Shelly come here?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Tell me”

“No” I groaned.

“Ok, ok you know what?” Dylan backed away, “I’ll invite them in and you go up into your room, I’ll meet you there”

I sighed. “Fine” I slowly walked off to the stairs.

“Don’t worry Mary, I’ve got
everything under control”

I rolled my eyes and climbed the stairs.





I threw my mascara at the wall and jumped on my bed. I couldn’t even put mascara on without shaking. I don’t know why I was shaking. I guess I just was.

Dylan then slowly opened my door and sat next to me on my bad. He watched me for a moment in silence.

It was really awkward, I turned to him. “What?”

“You’re going to tell me what Bob did to you and why you’re pissed off at Gerard and Shelly” he blinked.

“Cant you just guess instead?”

He shook his head, “I aint going no where until you tell me woman”

I played with my hair in silence.

“So Gerard is your boyfriend then, and he cheated on you with Shelly?”

I looked up, “No! When Gerard and I were together I was about 17”

“Oh”

I sighed, he knows how to get shit outta me, “Promise you won’t tell anyone?” it was like we were teens again.

“Promise” he held my hand and looked at me seriously.

“Well… you know I broke up with Gerard and moved on with Bob”

“So Bob is your boyfriend?” he interrupted.

“No!” I sighed, “Then like months later when I’m still with him I sleep with Gerard”

“Ooh you naughty girl” he smirked.

“Oh shut up” I looked agitated.

“Sorry, I just never knew you had it
in you”

“Well I regret it” I frowned at him.

“Sorry” he looked at me
apologetically.

I sighed again, “Well um… he didn’t find out at that time... I think. I fell in love with Gerard again” I gritted my teeth. “We wanted to be together again but I was afraid to. Um… I pashed Mikey on the way which wasn’t much of a big deal, I think” I bit my bottom lip, “And then Bob and I had an argument, but… I still don’t know… maybe because of Gerard… or Mikey because we were pashing on the couch the night before. Well that’s when I left” I took a breath.

Dylan nodded, “Ok, I guess I understand why you’re upset… I think… but it was years ago Mary”

“I know!” my eyes got watery at the fact that I was this stupid. “But when we were back in New York, Gerard made out with me. He… looked like he still wanted to be with me” I gazed down to my lap.

“Ooh… I get you honey…” Dylan patted my back.

“And when I saw them fuck…” tears sprang out of my eyes.

“You saw Gerard and Shelly do it?” his eyes widened.

I nodded. “I got so angry that I slept with Frank!” I sobbed.

I heard Dylan breathe in but didn’t speak.

I sobbed. “I’m so, so stupid!”

“No Mary, you’re not ever” Dylan hugged.

“I am!”

“No you’re not Mary!” he raised his voice which startled me. “You were in a moment of pain and you weren’t sure of what you were doing”

I sobbed more.

“Please Mary”

I nodded and I tried to calm down.

“So what happened with Bob? What did he do?” he asked.

“He attempted to rape me just before you came” I sobbed harder.

Dylan hugged me really tightly. He kissed my cheek and neck a number of time saying ‘sorry’ and ‘I should have been there to stop it’ continuously. “I’m sorry Mary, I should have known. I’m never going to let you go ever” he whispered on my neck.

I nodded afraid to say something because I was sobbing too much.

We stayed in that position for like forever.

I felt Dylan shift and then let me go.

“It’s been like almost an hour, I should go down and tell then to get out of here” Dylan said.

“No, don’t” I shook my head.

“Why? I can’t let them stay here” he frowned; looking confused.

I shrugged and looked at my quilt cover. “Just let them stay for the night”

He slightly growled which kinda turned me on at this weird moment. “Fine, they’re not coming anywhere near you though”

“Fine, I’m not complaining. Ray, Frank and Mikey are allowed though, right?”

“No not Frank”

“Why not?”

“Frank might want to sleep with you again”

“He wouldn’t dare. I said it was a one off thing, he understood”

He sighed, “Ok” he stood up and looked at my door. He turned back to me and gave me a tight hug with a kiss on my cheek, “I’m not going to let anything like these happening to you again, I promise. I will make you forget all about this” he said.

Tears slid down my cheek as I nodded.

“I’ll be back ok?”

“Don’t take too long”

He smiled and walked out of my room.

I sighed and laid back on my bed, what will I ever do without Dylan?












Um... yea not alot happening here lol
whoops!
hehe
sorry lol
:(
yay!!!!!!! no school tomorrow!!!!!
but i am jealous of samantha ><
evill
oh yea
PLEASE REVIEW
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story