Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 15

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

hahahaha! teh next day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-24 - Updated: 2008-03-24 - 945 words

0Unrated
It was the first time in days since I first brushed my black long hair, also the first time for me to only put minimum make up on. The black mascara brought out my green eyes. I smiled at myself. It also felt like the first time in a very long time since I smiled or saw myself smile. It was scary. I pulled on my black jacket and zipped it over my purple sweater. I looked ok, not to unsexual. I slow and quietly went downstairs and slid quietly into the kitchen. I slightly sighed and glad that they didn’t hear me. Frank, Bob, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Shelly were next door in the living room. I didn’t know what I was doing here. I mean I wasn’t that hungry. The microwave beeped 3 times which made me jumped in shock. I didn’t realise that it was on.




Frank all of a sudden came into the kitchen to probably get his food from the microwave. When he saw me he stopped in his steps. He opened his mouth to speak but I shook my head and raised my index finger signalling him to shut up. He raised an eye brow and looked at me.

I didn’t feel like talking to him so I headed into the dining room for no reason.

Unfortunately Frank followed me and closed the door behind him.

“Mary, I’ve missed you so much!” he said and hugged me.

I tensed up in his hug.

He let go of me and his eyes held bewilderment. “Are you still upset about Gerard?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and gazed the floor.

“What happened Mary? You were so happy to see us and now you’re just… dull”

I wasn’t actually really happy when I saw them, just relieved that they didn’t hold a grudge against me. “I have my reasons” I answered him
dully.

He sighed. “It’s because of me right?” before I even had the chance to answer him he continued, “I knew it! I should have not listened to you. I shouldn’t have let you sleep with me” he sounded frustrated.

I sighed, “Frank it’s got nothing to do with you I swear”

He looked up at me, “Really?”

I nodded.

“Oh cool!” he jumped. “Then why are you like this?”

“It’s for me to know and you to find out” I smiled cheekily.

“Oh fine” he pouted his bottom lip. “Ooh, have you noticed that Ray has bought his guitar along?”

I raised my eyebrow, “Um... no. why did he bring it?”

“The guys and I got inspired to write a song, maybe become a band. You should be in it too” he hopped.

“Um… I don’t know how to play an
instrument”

“You can sing”

“I can’t sing. Have you ever heard me sing before? Apparently I sound like a broken record”

He rolled his eyes. “Come on your voice must sound like your beauty”

“No Frank. I aint gonna be a singer for your band”

“You can do a duet with Gerard” his eyes widened. “That would be so cool!”

“No way! Can he sing?” I asked.

“Yes. He sounds pretty good, just needs a little more practise”

My eyes widened. I never knew that Gerard could sing. I felt really upset that I didn’t know that he could sing. I frowned.

“Hello Mary, you’re awake” Dylan just opened the door to the dining room with a smile.

I smiled back, “Yep”

“Well I got you food in the kitchen and I thought maybe I could talk to you in private also” Dylan looked at Frank who nodded and waved at us and exited the dining room and into the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and found no food. “Um… Dylan where’s the food?” I asked.

He chuckled and stood next to me. “I lied”

I looked shocked, “You lured me here thinking that you had food but you didn’t?!”

“Yes”

“Why would you do that?” I asked dramatically.

“Because I want to kidnap you and take you to my faraway kingdom!”

“Argh!” I chuckled, “No really why?”

“I wanted some alone time with you, and I kinda got jealous when Frank was talking to you” he scratched the back of his head with a cheeky smile.

“Aww” I patted his cheek, “It’s cool, I’m yours now”

He smiled, “Yay!”

I chuckled and sat on the small kitchen table and stared at him.

He stared back and we started playing the blinking contest.

“So what are we gonna do now?” I asked when we got bored from the blinking contest.

He shrugged, “Don’t know… actually I’ve got a great idea!”

“Really now?”

“Yes”

“What is it?”

“We can make out!”

I scoffed.

“Aww” he pouted his bottom lip.

He wasn’t going to give up since he was only millimetres away from my face.

I was about to move back when Bob and Gerard came in the kitchen and stared at us in shock.

Dylan moved away from me and looked at them casually but I knew he was furious for one of the two reasons,1. They interrupted our never going to happen kiss and 2. Because of what they did to me.

I sat there on the table with my head down gazing on the floor with my insides all hot and heavy. I hate moments like these.












ARGH! help me!
i'm out of liek ideas!
lol
and omg half yearlies!
ARGH!!!!!!!!
Maths!
Eng!
Art!
Ancient!
IT!
ARGHHH!!!!!!!!
lol
PLEASE REVIEW!
:D





xx
Sign up to rate and review this story