Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

The horror.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

Fear is only in our minds, But it's taking over all the time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 1647 words

1Funny
I couldn't sleep, usually brushing my teeth calms me down before bed but I brushed them thoughtfully 4 times and still sleep won't claim me.
Horrible thoughts and flash backs kept me up and shivering, it wasn't the cold that grabbed my body evilly, it was the fear that increased my heart beat and made me sweat, even the 3 pills I swallowed were no help. Possible horrid scenarios kept playing before my eyes on the the dark ceiling, the shadows were out to get me with their mean hide and seek games and my imagination worked over time.
But above anything else I was pissed at how scared I was, how paralyzing the fear was, how little it made me feel and I hated how it felt, how weak it felt, how little control I had over my own body and mind.
Suddenly the door creaked and opened to a small crack, I buried my face in the pillow, telling myself it's just the wind playing tricks on me and it's not Diana coming to abuse me once again.
The door closed with a little soft shut and the sound of bare feet padding on the floor filled the room, slowly approaching closer to me as I buried my face deeper into the pillow, stuffing the scream that was pleading to get loose, down my throat.

"Viola?," a soft male whisper instead of the predictable female, "Vi?"
I stirred a little, afraid to look and find Diana hovering over me with her evil smirk and long black hair over her face, holding her green pocket knife.
"Are you awake?, " another soft murmur as the owner of the husky voice sat on the edge of the bed, "I couldn't sleep"
I turned around completely to find Gerard's misfits wrinkled shirt wearing outline sitting beside me with his hair all messy.
Before my brain could catch up with my actions, I outstretched my arms for him desperately.
He smiled and got under the covers with me, putting his arms around me in a tight embrace, "You're shaking, a bad dream?"
I nodded, inhaling his soapy scent deep into my lungs and letting it spread to my brain and surround it in a sweet thick mist.
He pulled me even closer and kissed my forehead, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

"Dad will kill us," I groaned in a low whisper, feeling sleep approaching and afraid of being too loud and scaring it away again.

"He'll have to catch us first," he traced his fingertips on my jaw, barely touching.

"Stop poking me," I murmured, as something hard pressed into my stomach.

He chuckled softly, "sorry"

Morning dawned too soon for my liking as I awoke alone yet again to the sound of the freaking birds near my window.
I got up unwillingly and dressed as slowly as I possibly could. Dad was constantly harassing me to get faster before he gave up and left for work...My master plan was to be 2 minutes late, the halls are pretty empty by then but it wasn't late enough to get a detention or to be sent to the principle, stop by my locker for another 2 extra minute and run to class which was approximately 3 minute away from my locker. That was supposed to insure me I did not run into the Diana crowd.

Someone knocked, not waiting for my invitation opened the door, "Can you be any fucking slower?," Gerard demanded.

"Fuck off," I pulled my sock up,"I'm doing the best I can here"

He leaned on the door frame, "Come on I believe in you", mocking me by repeating dad's words from yesterday.

"Shut up," I grumbled, aggravated. I didn't count on him and Mikey waiting for me since we didn't have the same class for the first period, he will ruin my entire plan which I carefully timed and sketched earlier. This must be error proof.

"Need a hand?," he wriggled his eyebrows seductively.

I glanced at the clock, I still needed 10 extra minutes to stall, therefore I collapsed back on the bed and spread my arms wide apart, "Dress me"

He tossed his back pack on the floor next to the door which he closed behind him, straddling my waist he slowly unbuttoned my PJ, "Why did you do this to yourself?", he touched the thin uneven scarlet scars.

"I didn't do this to myself," I snapped, raising up.

"Then who did," he slide the PJ off my shoulders and stared into my eyes. My hazel colliding with his.

I bit my lip, unsure of what I should say, eventually turning to girls best friend and lied, "The evil me did this to me"

"Why?" he brought his lips closer to mine, almost touching but not quite.

I shrugged, "You're taking even longer"

He crashed his lips on mine and we fell back into the bed, it was strange just kissing him...Being fully conscious...OK I admit not completely fully conscious but these pills did practically nothing for me now.
I don't even know why I let him kiss me, I mean true I needed to buy time and stall like my life depended on it because it did, but I could just bicker with him as usual or kick him out and put one sock per hour like I did before but instead I let him kiss me and I kissed back...Maybe I'm not as conscious as I thought.

"Guys what's taking you so long?," Mikey's annoyed voice rang through the empty house.

"Coming," I yelled back.

"Oh yeah?," Gerard pulled back, smirking.

"Weren't you eager to get to school?," I grimaced at his smirk. He thinks I'm so fucking easy, just open my legs for him whenever he feels like it. Fucker.
He sighed and slipped the T shirt I laid out on the bed earlier on my body.

Eventually we did get to school even though Mikey made us run like we're being chased by a herd of pissed off giraffes, despite the desperate pleading of the two smokers limping in his tracks.
We were only a minute late from my original calculations. Once we got in the building, Gerard huffed and puffed his way up the stairs to his seniors hall classes while Mikey and I ran to our individual lockers, from there we each raced to our respectable classes.
"Mission accomplished," I collapsed in my chair next to Frank after apologizing to the teacher for being late. One morning down, countless more to go.

"What mission? You worked out that math homework?," Frank slurred his words with a glazed look in his eyes, "Cause I fuckin' couldn't, I swear that teacher is out to fuckin' get me".

"What homework?, " I hyperventilated violently, making a mental note to myself to give up smoking cause it honestly felt like my lungs are about to fucking explode, "We got homework? Are you high?"

"You didn't do it again?," he snickered, "You're so going to the prince"

"What prince?," I frowned, slamming my books one by one on the table.

"The one," he scrunched his face desperately, "What's his name?"

"Do you mean the principle by any chance?," I laughed at his highness.

"Yes! Him indeed," he whispered in a lame British accent for some odd reason.
Trust Frank to remember that not doing the math assignment will get you to the principle but not his actual title.

"Thanks to you I'll be spending today's afternoon in detention," Mikey caught up with me and Frank, glaring accusingly.

"We will be spending Friday in detention," I motioned on Frank and myself, "So shut up"

"What about the driving lessons?," Mikey readjusted the books in his arms, arranging them from the biggest to the smallest.

I bit my bottom lip with frustration, "I'll figure something out, I was thinking...Aren't your parents supposed to be back next Wednesday?"

Mikey nodded not catching my drift, Frank was staring into space with a smile on his face.

"So wouldn't it be cool to have a party?," I delivered the the idea carefully with no sharp movements.

"A party?," Mikey frowned his brow, "I dunno"

"Come on," I tugged on his arm, giving him my best shot at puppy face, "When was the last time you threw a party? That's right, never!"

Mikey hummed, rearranging his books again and adjusting the strap of his back pack on his one shoulder. I could see the little wheels in his head turning, weighting the pros and cons and I watched as the little good Mikey on his shoulder was frying the little bad ass on his other shoulder.

"I didn't want to say it," I lowered my voice, casting looks around as if to make sure no one hears, "But you're getting a reputation of a geek"

"A geek!," Mikey pouted, pushing his glasses up on his nose, "I'm not a geek"

"I know!," I agreed, nodding,"But tell that to the people who never been to one of your parties"

"You're throwing a party?," Frank beamed, picking that exact moment to tune in from his trance and sending Mikey into his stuttering freak mode, "I..Maybe...OK...We'll see"

"Awesome man!," Frank slapped him on the back, "Party at the Way's house!"

The mutters, buzzes and cheers flowing the excited teenagers upon hearing the news of the prospect of another bad music bad booze filled night drowned out Mikey's weak protests and stopping Frank from running through the hall announcing the news was as useless as ignoring Mikey's fierce glare, "Well now what?"

"Now we have a party," I smiled brightly at him.

"If I'm going down I'm taking you down with me," he wagged his finger, reminding me of Gerard's exact gesture.

"Don't worry be happy and pop a a pill," I giggled, pulling him for our next class.
Sign up to rate and review this story