Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forbidden

Chapter 44

by Reign_Madden 13 reviews

The drama continues...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 3471 words - Complete

2Original
'Frank it's me, please give me a call back when you get this message' Frank listened to the voicemail twice before deleting it, he was still at Ray's and was wondering if it would be wise to spend another night there, he didn’t want to over stay his welcome but he wasn't keen on going back home either. Taking a cigarette from his near empty box he lit it and settled back into the dining chair, since Christa started living at Ray's she made a rule that smoking in the house would be limited to the kitchen and the bathroom so the upholstery and curtains wouldn't smell like an ashtray. Good thinking on her part. Frank hummed to himself as he thought what to do, he wasn't sure why, but he wanted to make Jamia squirm he wanted to make her worried and restless. Was it because he had seen a side of her he didn't know so in turn he was showing her a side of him she'd didn't know? Either way no matter how much he tossed the thoughts around his head he would be going home tonight anyway, he wasn't going to impose on Ray and Christa for another night, it didn't feel right. He did miss her though despite telling Ray that he had slept like a baby, Frank had suffered a restless and lonely night.

*

Bob felt left out. He had just finished a call with Ray and apparently a lot had happened and he wasn't even aware of it. He was so involved with Amber that he was out of the loop with everything else, what else had he missed?
'So according to Ray, Frank crashed at his yesterday night and is still there now. He hasn't spoken to Jamia once.'
'Gosh that doesn't sound good' Amber said sadly 'Did Ray say what the argument was about?'
'Nah, he said Frank didn't mention it. I'm a little worried to be honest I've never known Jamia and Frank to not talk.' Amber didn't reply she just rested her hand gently on Bob's thigh. Deep down she knew what the argument was about, she knew what Jamia knew. She had to see her friend.
'Babe drop me off and Jamia's please' Amber commanded
'Sure'
'Thanks hun' Amber said flashing a smile at her man. For some reason Amber had a feeling that it would be the last time she smiled for that day.

*

As soon as Lyn realised she was sobbing she put a stop to it. Sobbing and crying was for weak people and she wasn't weak. Crying is good for the soul, what a load of crap, all it did was give you a headache and make you tired and Lyn needed none of those right now. She needed her mind to be clear and focused. She was downstairs now with the rest of the decorators putting the first coat of White Birch on the top half of the four walls, she had been told that the bottom half of the walls would be a darker shade of cream split up by a wooden dado rail. She liked the idea but couldn’t bring herself to admit it out loud. She hadn’t looked at Gerard once since the ‘incident’ upstairs, she wasn’t sure if she was avoiding him or he was avoiding her, all she knew was that things were strained right now.
‘You missed a spot’ Gerard said sneaking up on her for the second time that day.
‘Well nobody’s perfect’ she retorted. She didn’t bother turning to face him.
‘Do you still want to come shopping with me?’ he asked hopefully. There was something that he wanted to say to her but here wasn’t the place to say it. He didn’t want to be overheard.
‘It’s kind of late now’ Lyn noted looking at her watch she wasn’t being difficult it genuinely was late, how many shops could they hit at this time?
‘I guess your right, maybe the best thing to do would be to go tomorrow morning.’
‘Yep’ Lyn said dipping her brush into fresh paint and applying it in long vertical strokes onto the wall.
‘So do you fancy coming tomorrow?’ Gerard asked, he didn’t like the nervous, uncomfortable feeling that was between them. Was she mad that they almost kissed? Why wouldn’t she be, she was engaged after all?
‘Sure’ Lyn said with a careless shrug ‘but only if were still going out for dinner tonight.’
Gerard didn’t think that was such a good idea but didn’t want to seem disinterested after all if she felt the same way he did then she was highly embarrassed by what happened earlier, maybe she was trying to push pass the awkwardness, they only had two weeks after all.
‘Absolutely’ He said with a smile ‘We’ll go in a couple of hours.’
‘Sounds great.’

*

‘Oh dear’ Amber said sipping her Jack Daniels and coke ‘What a story that is?’
‘Isn’t it something’ Jamia said dryly, she had just recalled the entire Gerard/Lyn/Frank story to Amber, finally saying it out loud made it sound twice as ridiculous but twice as justified too. Christa had left minutes before Amber showed up and Jamia had kept her mouth shut and the details to herself for the whole time so she was more then thankful when Amber showed up that she practically pounced on her friend.
‘So you haven’t heard from Frank all day?’ Amber enquired
‘No’ Jamia said quietly and Amber wished she hadn’t asked it was plain to see that her friend was on the verge of tears.
‘Oh Mia, I don’t know what to say’ Amber said crossing the room and folding her arms around her friend. Jamia sobbed into Amber shoulder and let her friend’s arms comfort her.
‘I don’t know what to do, he won’t talk to me and he hasn’t even sent me a text message.’
‘I think he’s just taking some time out to think about what happened, it must have been a little bit of a shock.’
‘What was?’ Jamia snapped
‘Well he’s probably never known you to be so…so…’
‘Protective, that’s the word you’re looking for’ Jamia said butting in ‘I was protecting Cheyenne and Gerard.’
‘Well, I see it that way but maybe Frank sees’s it…’
‘As me being a meddling cow’ Jamia said standing up ‘what did he say to me last night? ‘making trouble where there is none.’ I got the shock you know, not him. I saw Lyn and Gerard together, imagine seeing a good friend of yours about to ruin his future by fucking around with his ex- whore, image confronting them and coming home hoping for a little support and little understanding from your FIANCE and getting nothing. Not one line of understanding for me but lots for Gerard. He doesn’t sleep with Gerard. Gerard doesn’t take care of him I do. I cook his meals and clean his house and yet he wouldn’t even take a second to see things from my point of view. Well fuck him, I’ve been tossing and turning all night thinking that I did something wrong, thinking up ways in which I can apologise but I did nothing wrong, so fuck Frank I couldn’t give a toss if he comes home or not.’
‘Well if that’s how you feel I’ll just be leaving’ Frank announced making both women jump, Jamia turned just in time to see his hood disappear from view.
‘Oh fuck’ Amber said as the door slammed closed.

*

‘See you guys tomorrow’ Gerard waved to the decorators as they all climbed into their van. It was just gone 6.30pm they had worked hard that day and Gerard felt proud of everyone’s efforts the decorators even worked and extra half and hour to get the last of the paint on the walls.
‘Now we’re done painting the walls lets paint the town’ Lyn said doing her jacket up against the cold night air.
‘Where to Miss Bridon?’ Gerard said holding the passenger door open
‘I don’t know some where with alc- all the trimmings’ she said quickly sliding into her seat.
‘Are you hungry?’ Gerard asked once he was settled in the driver’s seat, he obviously hadn’t heard what she nearly said.
‘No but I could eat’ Lyn admitted
‘How about we go see a movie?’
‘You and your movies ‘Lyn said watching him as he reversed the car out of the Bryar-Way drive, his face was set in concentration and his lips were pursed. She could kiss him right now.
‘Nothings changed’ Gerard said turning back round as he had successfully backed out of the drive.
‘What’s showing?’ Lyn asked. She was mildly interested now a dark room and scary movie could be what they need.

*

‘You don’t have to do this’ Jamia said
‘I want to’ Amber replied ‘I’ll stay the night with you.’
‘What about Bob?’
‘Bob will be fine’ Amber said tapping his number into her cell phone ‘He’ll understand, plus he was the one who said he felt out of the loop cause he and I were spending so much time together, so now he can catch up with the boys’
‘If you’re sure’ Jamia said, she didn’t want to sound needy but she was so glad that her friend had offered to stay. She couldn’t manage another night on her own. While Amber filled Bob in with what was happening Jamia left the room to give them some privacy. It had taken a good ten minutes for it to sink in that Frank had heard what she said and left again. Why didn’t she just keep her stupid thoughts to herself, then none of this would’ve happened. She sat on her bed as tears ran from her eyes and wondered where her fiancé was.

*

‘I’ll have another’ Frank said waving his empty glass at the bar tender
‘What’s your poison?’
‘You’ve served me the same drink four times and you still don’t know what I’m drinking’ Frank said ‘what kind of place is this?’
‘Hey big shot, I didn’t ask for your lip I asked what you were drinking’ the bar tender retorted
‘Whiskey and make it a double’ Frank said sliding his glass and bill to the barman. Unbelieve. Fucking moron, no wonder he works in a bar, he’s the IQ of a 15 year old.
‘Cheers’ Frank said with a grin, once the barman bought his whiskey double and his small change. ‘asshole.’ He muttered into his glass as he took a sip. This wasn’t the kind of bar that Frank would usually frequent and that’s why he chose it. He didn’t want to be found. He wanted to be alone with a glass of whatever he wanted and his thoughts, but he wanted an atmosphere and here he definitely got it. This place matched his mood perfectly it was dimly lit, smoky and dirty but there was something about it that made all of that ok, there was a peacefulness that he felt, it was like everyone here wanted to escape something and this as the place to come. He had been propped up at the bar for the last hour and a half, steadily drinking while his mind played a continuous stream of thoughts from the events of last 48 hours, he looked around and he mirrored the four other men at the bar, they were all hunched over their drinks, sombre expressions on the faces, tired eyes and no place to go. He was one of them, he fit in here.
‘What’s a small kid like you doing in here?’ The man nearest to his right asked
‘I’m not a fucking kid’ Frank retorted ‘Mind your own business.’
‘Hey man, I was just making conversation’ the man said holding his hand up in defence swaying dangerously on his bar stool.
‘Well make it some where else’ Frank spat downing the rest of his whiskey ‘Hey boss, another over here when you’re ready.’ He shouted getting the attention of the barman.
‘Make that two’ Frank’s new drunk friend said getting of his stool ‘he’s paying’
‘Fuck you man, I’m not buying you shit.’
‘Don’t be so shelfish, I’ll get the next round in’
‘Hey Willie sit down and shut up’ the barman said handing Frank another whiskey double ‘Leave the guy alone.’
‘I was just messin’ Willie said letting out a loud laugh ‘I was just yanking his chain.’
‘Well go yank someone else’s over there’
‘Got you boss’ Willie continued laughing as he staggered to the other side of the bar leaving Frank in peace.
‘And you, don’t come in here and upset my regulars, keep your mouth shut or get out of my bar.’
‘I didn’t do anything’ Frank said defending himself
‘I don’t give a fuck, keep your moth closed or there’s the door.’
‘Hey man take it easy’ A guy said pulling up a stool next to Frank’s, his comment was directed at the bar tender ‘here get me a double and this guys drink is on me’
Frank eyed up the tanned man next to him, he looked way too clean and trendy to be in this place.
‘I can get my own drinks’ Frank said, he was slowly feeling the effects of the alcohol.
‘That’s cool, but let me get this one for you.’
‘Who are you?’ Frank asked sipping his poison
‘A fan, you smoke?’ the guy asked, Frank nodded and was handed a cigarette.
‘Yeah I’m a big fan of you’re music.’
‘You don’t look like a fan’ Frank stated
‘Well I am one, so big in fact that I had to come over and buy you a drink. You’re not offended are you?’ Just then the bar tender bought over another double whiskey and placed it in front of the stranger.
‘Cheers my friend’ he said raising his glass to Frank
‘Cheers’ Frank said as they touched glasses. ‘What’s your name?’
‘My name’ the stranger said lighting a cigarette of his own ‘My name is Marcus and I’m very glad to meet you.’

*

‘Thanks for brining me home’ Lyn said as she undid her seatbelt ‘I had a lovely time’
‘Yeah me too’ Gerard said ‘need me to walk you to the door.’
‘Nah I’ll manage’ she said opening the passenger door and letting the cold night air flood the car ‘You should be getting home, we’ve got a busy day ahead of us tomorrow.’
‘Don’t I know it I’ll pick you up around 10.00 if you like?’ Gerard offered.
‘Sounds good, see you tomorrow’ Lyn said smiling and closing the door gently behind her. She slowly walked down her garden path, making sure to wiggle her curvaceous hips as she fished for her keys in her bag. When she reached the door she put the key in the lock, tirned and blew Gerard as kiss. He smiled that sexy smile of his before driving off.
‘What a moron’ Lyn said to herself as she stepped into her house. She closed the door and kicked her trainers off, she was glad to be home, she wanted a nice hot bath and a glass of wine.
‘Oh what now’ Lyn said cursing under her breath as he cell vibrated violently in her pocket.
‘What?’ she snapped answering the call.
‘That’s not very nice’ Marcus said, his voice echoed and Lyn wondered where he was
‘I’m in the men’s toilet at that seedy bar you know the yucky dark one.’
‘So what?’ Lyn said unbuttoning her jeans ‘I don’t care.’
‘Well you should coz I have a pressie for you.’
‘I doubt that you have anything I want especially if it’s in a seedy bar.’
‘What if I told you I had Frank Iero propped up at the bar and totally off his face?’
‘I’d say you were a liar but I’d come check it out anyway.’
‘I would if I were you.’ Marcus said disconnecting

Ten minutes later Lyn was standing in the smoky bar ignoring the wolf whistle and stares of the select clientele.
‘Isn’t it beautiful?’ Marcus said gesturing to a ridiculously drunk Frank
‘What I meant to do with him?’ Lyn asked, she had asked herself that numerous times as she drove to meet them.
‘Anything you want’ Marcus said rubbing his hand over Frank’s face for emphasis ‘he’s completely gone. You could have sex with him.’
‘I don’t want to have sex with him’ Lyn hissed
‘I would…if I was gay’ Marcus added quickly. ‘But I’m not so it doesn’t even matter.’
‘Hey drink, I want one another hey you’ Frank shouted whilst waving his glass manically ‘Hey don’t I know you?’ He said catching sight of Lyn
‘Hey hun’ Lyn said taking the glass out of his hand ‘I’m here to pick you up.’
‘I didn’t call you.’
‘Yes you did, I’m going to take you home okay’
‘No I don’t want to go home, I want to stay here.’
‘You can’t Jamia will be worried about’ Lyn said surprised that she was actually thinking about that plan-ruining bitch
‘Noshe’s not, sheeee doesn’t even care bout me.’ Frank said ‘So I don’t care about her. She doesn’t even like you, thinks you’re a life ruining whore. If I was you I’d kick her arse’
‘Preach on my brother’ Marcus said lifting up Frank’s hand to give himself a high-five.
‘Stop it Marcus’ Lyn said ‘Frank I’m taking you home and that’s the end of that.’
‘No I’m not taking me home’ Frank said half sliding half falling off the bar stool ‘I want to go to bed.’
‘See that’s why you should come home with me you can sleep at my house.’
‘But Jamia says you’re a dirty whore’ Frank said giggling. Despite herself Lyn cracked a smile a planned had just formed in her head so quickly it took her by surprise.
‘Come on Frankie let’s go home and get some sleep’ Lyn said putting his arm around her shoulders and her arm around his waist. ‘I’ll tuck you in.’
‘Is that right’ Marcus said raising his eyebrows, he got up and put Franks arm around his shoulder to help get him to the car. The ride back to Lyn’s was loud as they all sang along to the radio and why shouldn’t they, each of them was in high sprits.
‘I like you Lyn’ Frank said ‘even though you’re a whore.’ Marcus laughed out loud and Lyn shook her had
‘Thank you Frank, are you okay back there’?’ she asked ‘Frank?’ she turned to find him passed out.
‘Oh he’s sleeping’ Marcus observed ‘so what’s the plan?’
‘I’m going to fuck him and then take him home’ Lyn announced she had thought about it on the ride home and it was the perfect plan.
‘You’re not serious?’ Marcus said.
‘I most certainly am. The way I see it is if I take him home, Jamia will see that I’m not so bad after all, she won’t soften but she’ll see my good deed. I’m not sure if she’ll go for it but I have to try right, after all I would be the one who brought them back together so to speak.’
‘So why fuck him? What’s in it for you?’
‘Well a nice hard cock and an orgasm but also the fact that I can then blackmail him into helping me get Gerard back, he’ll be too guilty to object.’ She said clapping her hands in delight.
‘Wow’ Marcus said as they pulled up outside the house ‘you are getting good at this. One problem with your plan, he won’t remember that you’ve had sex, he’s too far gone, he probably won’t be able to get it up.’
Reaching around Lyn placed her hand on Frank’s crotch and began to stroke him, he moaned softly and she giggled ‘See, he wants it and I’ll make sure he remembers everything.’

A/N See as promised. Hope you enjoyed it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story