Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Survival of the Fitess (sequel to the perfect day)

Week is Over

by sky01 1 review

Delilah and Julius travel to a far island to stop Mrs. Deed only to find they just entere a game of survival.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 441 words - Complete

1Hot
(Julius)

It had been a week since Delilah and I were off missions. Delilah, the love of my life was now my girlfriend. I was stuck day dreaming about the both of us in my bed with my pajama pants on. Until I heard a knock on the door.

“It’s open.” I said

There walked in my beloved Delilah.

“Hey Jules.” She said. While sitting on the side of my bed stroking my hair.

“Hey gorgeous” I said giving her a morning kiss.

“So what do you want to do today?” I asked

“Not sure but then again our week of luxury is over so I guess its back to missions” She said

“Whoo hoo.” I said with a sarcastic tone.

She only smiled.

“Would Delilah and Julius please report to the big mans office.” Scarlet said over the P.A

“Well we better go.” I said picking up Delilah and carrying her down the hall.

“Julius!” She screamed.

I only smiled.

(Delilah)

We soon arrived at Al’s office with myself still in Julius’s arms. He than sat me down in the right chair as he sat himself in the left chair.

“Well you two, since the week is over its back to missions. Now, Mrs. Deeds is up to clever plans once again. I need you to fly Madagascar and stop whatever she’s trying to do.” Al said

“Um Al, exactly what is she trying to do? I asked

“Not sure but she is threatening to destroy the earth. Al said

Scarlet than ran the couple through all the gadgets they were going to need and soon they were off.

(On the plane)

I was sitting right beside Julius actually I wasn’t beside him more of sitting on his lap. His arms were around my waste and my head was leaning on his chest.

“So Jules, what do you think Mrs. Deeds up to?”

“Not sure, but right now all I’m concerned about is you. He said

I looked up at him and smiled and also gave him a romantic long passionate kiss. He soon broke the kiss and smiled at me. A few minutes later I fell asleep in Julius’s arms.

(Julius)

Delilah had dozed off into a deep sleep with her head buried in my chest. I later dozed off with my face buried in Delilah’s hair.

I soon woke up actually to find Delilah awake as well. I gave her a tender loving kiss on the lips with myself nuzzling my head into her neck. It had been 2 hours of just cuddling, kissing and eating and soon we arrived.
Sign up to rate and review this story