Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Actions Do Tend To Have Consequences. They Aren't Always Good.

Jon

by Panic_FOB_Obsessive 4 reviews

The next POV... People like my fic! Yay! *Dances* ...Sorry...XD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 246 words

1Original

Jon’s POV

Brendon is…odd. I mean, he’s amazing too, a brilliant guy to have around, hilarious in fact…but he does confuse me sometimes. Especially lately.
He seems to be…I don’t know…pondering something…quite a lot.
Ryan doing that is nothing new of course…
I don’t know what’s going on. I think Spence suspects something’s up though, like I do.
I mean come on, I wouldn’t think Brendon is physically ABLE to sit still and think. But lately he’s been doing just that, so…man, this is frustrating…

Anyway, as usual Ryan keeps drifting off into his own world, but more and more over the last few weeks he’s been staring at BRENDON and THEN going off into…wherever he goes in his head.

Hang on…Brendon always does his “thinking thing” whenever Ryan ISN’T around…and Ryan is looking at Brendon more than usual…maybe that’s it…maybe...

No, no, no…that’s ridiculous…
Ryan and Brendon?

Nah.
That’s not it.
Can’t be.

Can it?

--

O…kay…that chapter is a bit weird in my opinion…
Oh well.
As I have now done all the point of views of the band on the situation, I think I’m going to actually get the proper story going now… finally…
Thank you for the interest so far!  It makes me happy when I get reviews saying that people like it! ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story