Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

Two different worlds

by rachh15 2 reviews

alas rachh15 has posted a new chapter! is it a shocker for what happens? read and see

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 872 words

1Exciting
Zoe was muttering to herself, all the while she heard footsteps pace the closet. Zoe wasn’t sure if anyone knew she was in the closet. Either that nurse is bluffing, or she really does think this is a mental hospital. Zoe wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t know. Zoe had heard plenty of Dr. Dismay stories; he lies all the time, and pulls fronts, while has a bigger plan. He was smart but too cocky about winning. Zoe decided to take a risk, and pray that everyone believed,---except Dr. Dismay of course---that she really was “Mental”. Zoe opened the door slowly, trying to think how someone mental would act. Zoe was pulling a blank, so she decided to act like the strange Delilah. Looking down with utter disgust at her outfit, Zoe pasted a smile on her face, and headed back to where she had awaken to search for clues.

Nosey was still pacing, except this time on a plane. Julius was the pilot and Nosey felt so useless. He grunted with nerves.
“Are you okay Nosey?” Julius asked, looking briefly behind him into the plane’s cabin.
“Well lets see? Your girlfriend was kidnapped, same with the girl I hope will be my girlfriend, and we really have no clue what is happening to them!!!” Nosey shrieked.
Julius gave a wry smile, “don’t worry Noseman, Delilah’s tough, and Zoe has had lots of field experience, they’ll be able to hold off whatever is happening there until we bust in.”
“You are sure?” Nosey asked.
“Positive, Delilah has been kidnapped before, same as me.”
“So where is their signal coming from again?” Nosey asked, sitting beside Julius in the cockpit.
Julius glanced at his GPS and pointed to Edmonton. Nosey sighed.
“Too bad we aren't heading to West Edmonton Mall, and not fighting bad guys.”
“Don’t worry Nosey, we will be landing in like an hour.” Julius grinned and turned his attention to the blue skies surrounding them.
Nosey put his face in his hands and sighed again.

Zoe was on her hands and knees looking for anything that would prove what was happening. Zoe heard footsteps approach and Zoe gasped.
“Right, okay Zoe, remember think mental. Think retard.” Zoe whispered to herself.
The door whipped open, and Zoe pasted a silly smile on her face. For effect she sorta drooled.
The person who entered the room was none other than Dr. Dismay. He raised his eyebrows, and Zoe whipped the drool away. Zoe was so embarressed even if he was a villain.
"Zoe." Dr. Dismay said.
Zoe stood up and wiped her sleeves off. She then looked at Dr. Dismay with a frown.
"Wheres Delilah?" She demanded.
"Delilah's sleeping in my office."
"What did you do to her?"
"Nothing?" Dr. Dismay pasted a fake look of hurt, and even did a pouty look.
"Uhm, I would say you did something. Let's see, you kidnapped us, and when I wake up Delilah is in a childs gown and acting like she does not even know me." Zoe shouted.
"You must calm down. We are all worried about your saneness."
"Bullsh..." Zoe started to yell, but all of a sudden three nurses rushed in and held Zoe still. Dr. Dismay came forward with a needle and was making soothing tones.
Zoe struggled but they were too strong. She felt the prick and became dizzy. She felt hands release her and she sank to her knees. Zoe blacked out.

"Great job Julius, you didn't crash the plane." Nosey chuckled as the two spies walked to the car provided by the Academy.
"Ha ha" Julius laughed sarcastically.
They both got in, this time Nosey driving. Nosey slammed on the gas pedal and they were off. Julius laughed nervously and grabbed at the arm rests.
"Aren't you going a little fast?" Julius asked.
"No! 140 is not fast when our friends are in trouble!" Nosey said glancing at him.
"DONT LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT THE ROAD!!!!!" Julius shrieked.
All of a sudden a car cut in front of them, and Nosey braked hard, and the car spun out of control.
Nosey tried to stop the car, but inertia was too strong.
The car smashed into a lamp post, and both boys were whipped forwards. The windshield smashed and it shattered all over Julius and Nosey. Nosey groaned and painfully lifted his head. His eyes widened. The car was on fire! They needed to get out fast. Nosey shook Julius, but Julius wouldnt stir. Nosey opened his door, and pulled Julius out, while ignoring the pain of his arm. By this time Julius has awoken and both boys ran as far from the car as possible. A BOOM! came later and debri flew at them, but luckily they were far enough away.
"I'm sorry Julius!” Nosey sobbed.
“It’s okay, at least we are safe and no one got hurt, as far as we know of.”
“I think I sprained my shoulder, and Julius you have cuts all over your face, but they aren’t that bad.”
Julius gave a wry grin, “see there’s a bright side.”
They both stood up and started walking to the train station.
Sign up to rate and review this story