Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Envision

Getting Closer To The Truth

by rachh15 11 reviews

Zoe's with Dr. Dismay and Julius and Nosey rush to find them!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-30 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 1027 words

1Exciting
Zoe hated this part of blacking out. The whole struggling to open your eyes ordeal. Who likes to open their eyes when it feels like cement weights are holding you down?
Struggling for what seemed an eternity, Zoe opened her eyes. Zoe was on her back on a table. Obviously Dr. Dismay has plans, Zoe thought.
Zoe scanned her surroundings. It looked like any villian lab, just more clean. Something caught Zoes eyes, and she stared at it in horror. It was like a clear coffin, with Delilah in it.
Well, Zoe thought humorlessly, now I know where Delilah's been all this time.

"Ugh. Are we even close yet?" Nosey whined.
"I haven't checked, I sure hope so. My legs have been walking for ages." Julius panted. He glanced at his watch-com and nodded.
"Close?" Nosey asked brightly.
Julius nodded, "just this bright green building up ahead."
Both boys ran to the building and stood in front of it.
"Well now what?" Nosey asked, "we can't just walk in and ask for Zoe and Delilah."
Julius started to nod then stopped midway. He snapped his fingers and grinned at Nosey.
"That may just work!" Julius said.
"Yeah of course...wait? What?" Nosey asked flabbergasted.
"Think of it this way. This mental hospital has been around for years. Dr. Dismay must have taken over it. Im sure the nurses and patients here really believe Dr. Dismay is a doctor specialized for special needs patients. So we just have to act casual." Julius said.
"Okay, lets do this." Nosey cheered. Nosey ran to the door and pushed on it. Smashing into the door, Nosey rubbed his face and shamelessly went beet red, as Julius pulled the door open.
Julius saw that the receptionist was a woman, and decided to use his charm.
Resting his elbows on the desk he gave the woman a dazzling smile. Nosey literally saw the woman sweat, and Nosey sighed.
"Two can play this game." He muttered. Nosey flaunted up to the desk beside Julius and changed the way he spoke.
"Hey there m'am." Nosey said in a southern accent, "we ain't here from these 'ere parts. My sister was enrolled here a while back, and my mama's real anxious to see our girl 'ome"
Julius laughed silently. Nosey's accent was actually convincing, and the woman was smiling at Nosey, and subtley checking him out.
"Whats your sisters name?" She gave him a coy smile, "you can call me Brandy. Rhymes with Candy." She winked.
Julius smirked, "Zoe Ling, and my cousin is here also, Delilah Devonshire."
Brandy looked at Nosey and he nodded. Her fake nails made loud tapping noise as she typed up their names in the computer's database.
"Well Delilah is in our database, but she's currently ill. The doctor has prescribed her medication, and she will be alright soon."
Julius frowned, and Nosey asked, "And 'bout Miss Zoe darlin'?"
Brandy flushed prettily, "Zoe is with the doctor as well. She's got quite a temper and imagination. She comes up with crazy stories saying the doctor is evil and he brainwashed Delilah."
Nosey and Julius laughed nervously.
"If you want I'll page Dr...."
"NOO!" Julius and Nosey yelled, and Brandy looked shocked.
"I mean...erm...uh...I am dropping off something for Zoe, so if I could have her room number?" Julius corrected, flashing a brilliant smile.
"Room 219."
"Thanks, and I'll see you around these here parts soon alright?" Nosey drawled.
As the elevator doors opened and both guys got in, Julius glanced at Nosey and smirked.
"My names Brandy, rhymes with Candy. You got her hooked, I have too much of an influence." Julius laughed.
Nosey raised an eyebrow, "I don't see you using southern drawls to make girls fall. You just smile."
"So I think the staff doesn't know about what is really going on here. Brandy just chuckled at Zoe's ''imaginations'''' Julius stated.
Nosey nodded eagerly, "yeah, I'd say so. If Zoe did say those things, something's happened to Delilah, and I'm thinking Zoe's next."

The elevator doors opened and they both cautiously walked out. Arriving at Zoe's room number they saw it was trashed.
"Obviously Zoe figured what was going on here, and didn't want to be taken to where ever she is now." Julius commented looking around.
"Well lets continue searching for her. Who knows what Dr. Dismays plans are." Nosey said.
Walking down the hallway they suddenly heard evil laughter coming from a green coloured door.
Julius rolled his eyes, "if that doesn't scream villain...then what does?"
Nosey laughed quietly, and pressed his ears against the door to hear. Julius quickly followed Nosey's lead.
"What did you do to Delilah?" They heard Zoe demand.

Julius and Nosey strained against the door to hear her voice. Pressing harder against the door, Julius and Nosey flew forward. Someone had opened the door, and Dr. Dismay was now standing at the doorway staring at the two spies.
"You have come to join Zoe and Delilah I see." Dr. Dismay chuckled and snapped his fingers and the same henchman from the beach attack appeared.
"Great." They muttered before they were pulled to their feet and tied to wooden chairs.
"Now what was I gonna say?" Dr. Dismay grumbled to himself.
"Well, you were going to tell me what you did to Delilah." Zoe growled at the doctor.
"Ah ha. Yes I was just testing you." Dr. Dismay said.
"Liar. You forgot!" Zoe shouted.
"Not the point! My plan is perfect. I have been spying on you four for awhile. Ever since Julius was under investigation for treason. I always knew what Delilah and her Julius were love birds, but I never knew you and Nosey were an "item". I thought it would be perfect to destroy each couple, so they would be crushed and heartbroken, and leave the Academy for good."
"And how will you destroy us?" Nosey intercepted the good doctors speech.
"Well by killing Zoe and Delilah of course."
"WHAT!" Nosey, Julius, and Zoe shouted, looking at eachother. Then they all glanced at pale Delilah in her clear box. Was she already dead? And was Zoe next?
Sign up to rate and review this story