Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Listeners

Changes

by natzlovesyou 1 review

=)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-03-24 - Updated: 2008-03-25 - 806 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7

" ...And just maybe i'll fall in love again
And just maybe i''l find my star
And just maybe it'll all work out
And just maybe my friends will understand...
Creative energy has...
" I shut my mouth as I noticed Paul's eyes were open, staring at the ceiling before turning to look at me.
"Why did you stop?" He asked turning his head my way.
"I thought you were asleep by now..."
"Is that a new song for us? Sounds good so far although..."
"No, it's not ours. It's "Just Maybe" from a band called Windsor...pretty damn good band, too."
"Haven't heard of them" He answered, patting the space beside him in bed. I walked there and sat where he had indicated, raising my knees to my face.
"I found them through Myspace...or they found me"
"Hmm is that so?" He said as he played with random strands of my bleached hair.
"Yes...Hey, why didn't you tell me about Frank earlier?"
He dropped the strand of hair and let his hand drop. "He was sort of my secret...the one thing you didn't know about me....It was refreshing"
"Refreshing?"
"Yes...the one thing I could do without thinking of you after...you know. So I never told you about it and then it became sort of something I postponed until,eventually, I decided not to tell you" He explained.
"Oh, right. So you guys are good friends?"
"Yeah, surprisingly. I've spent some time with him and the guys, they're pretty awesome."
"Haha, /the guys/. It doesn't sound weird at all until I remind myself you're talking about My Chemical Romance." He laughed a long with me.
"I hope tomorrow's show is a good one" I commented.
"Yeah, I do too."
"Mhm..." I was starting to get sleepy. "I'm gonna go get some sleep" I said, about to get up.
"Fine" Paul said, tugging of my limbs lightly so I would end up with my heand on top of his right arm, cuddling to his chest. I loved curling up in that space, my arms around his chest. It was just somewhere I felt like I belonged. I didn't say anything else, just closed my eyes and drifted away. I noticed our breaths weren't on the same rythm. It was not a surprise. We were never on the same page.

I walked into the hotel room Jamia and I were sharing. The lights were off and I saw a bundle on the bed. I tried to keep it low as I walked to the mini fridge searching for something to eat. Jamia and I had had a little discussion earlier about Tanith and Paul so she had returned to the room earlier while I had gone to the hotel's bar and drank some beers. Not too many, though.
I opened the mini fridge's door and grabbed a chocolate bar. I had noticed that on the table there were Jamia's leftovers from dinner. I lifted the plastic that covered the dishes and found pasta with alfredo sauce. I placed the dish into the microwave and pressed the time. I stared as the dish went round and round like a very weird merry-go-round. The beeping started, indicating the dish was ready. I extracted it and placed it on the table, the chocolate bar infront of it.
"You want be to keep you company?" Jamia asked, sleepiness on her voice.
"It's not necessary" I replied, taking my first bite. It needed a bit more of heating but I continued eating anyway.
"I was going to eat that" She said as she sat beside me.
I looked at her, she had her face resting on her right hand, her hair a messy bun.
"Okay" I said, looking for the plastic to place it over it.
She took the dish from me and started eating the pasta. I looked at my chocolate bar miserably and started fumbling with the wrapper. I devoured it in two bites.
"Why don't you ever say anything back at me?" She snapped
"Because then we'd fight"
"So? At least that means you can actually hear me"
"Not now Jamia..."
"Then when? See what I'm saying? You don't even care anymore!" She whined.
"You're right. I'm really fed up" I muttered.
"What?" She said, dropping her fork.
"You obviously heard me." I said, staring at her.
"I did. Then I guess we're done." She said in a hurt tone.
"I guess so." I said, standing up and extracting another chocolate bar from the fridge.

I woke up in Paul's arms. It had been some time since I woke up like that. It felt weird. I walked out of the bunk area and into the small kitching. I poured milk and cheerios into a bowl and started eating them.
Something had changed inside of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story