Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"It looks like the Easter Bunny and Jesus got all 'Kill Bill' up in this bitch."

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

"Jesus? Patrick. No one else? But Jesus?" "It was funny." Patrick and I were downstairs and Ginny had moved faster than ever.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1803 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 26
Gin had totally blocked out the whole 'fucking' part and finished grabbing a bunch of munchies from Target.
"Oooh! Do you want shells & cheese with tater tots?"
"Like hell I do! so great!"
"Good times."
It was only another 17 minutes when she pulled into Joe's driveway. Joe pushed the door open and Sucka went running into the house.
"I still don't see how you manage to kidnap my dog." Joe stated.
"She's leaves when I leave that's it. Here take these bags."
"I don't wanna."
"Joe Troh, they're your groceries." Ginny said with the hand off.
Joe grabbed her by the hips and kissed her softly.
"What was that for?" Gin asked.
"I donno." Joe said as he went through the Target bags.
They made their way into the kichten and Joe placed the bags on the island. He then in turn found the brown Whole Food bags and smiled.
"You went to Whole Foods too? I could kiss you again." Joe said opening the fridge.
"1) What's stopping you and 2) didn't you ask me too?"
Joe got close to Ginny and Sucka started to pull on her pant leg. She then pulled away and picked up Sucka.
"You crazy little lady." Ginny stated.
"Ditto." Joe groaned slamming his fridge.
Ginny hit the floor and started to play with Sucka. She turned the TV on and it was music videos or something.
It was: Ariana Santizo's Hit List from New York, NY and her next pick was 'Sugar, We're Going Down' by fall out boy because we're all going down in an earlier round.
"What!" I said laughing, "I hate when they say stupid shit like that."
"Yea."
Gin sat up and watched the video for a bit and then turned to Joe.
"What! You're here. And you're on the movin' picture box! How'd you do that?" She asked.
"You're sick." Joe said kissing her again.
Joe lit up and leaned his back against Gin.
"You know. You're not so bad looking." Joe said out of nowhere.
"Uhh, thanks?"
"No I mean, you're cute."
"Wow, just keep digging."
"I mean, I wouldn't hear the end of it."
"Huh? Look. China already..."
"Ginny its just-"
"The Earth's Core. I didn't think you could dig yourself a hole that deep."
"I'll shut up."
"Do that."
Joe went to grab a bottle of Hershey's chocolate sauce and sat down. He started to drink it out the top like a 3 year old and Ginny laughed at him.
"Is it good?" She asked.
"I know how it could be better." He trailed off.
"Learn me."
Joe pushed Ginny flat on the carpet and pushed her shirt up. He then put the sauce on her stomach and licked it off.
"Joe. Your dog. My feet. That's tickles!" Gin squealed.
"You know you're not gonna let me get any play if you continue to be so cute." Joe scolded Sucka.
"Play Joe? Really? You? Me? Again? That only makes me laugh." Gin said cracking up.
"You know what makes me laugh?" Joe asked.
"What?"
"This."
Joe picked up the bottle of chocolate sauce and let it go all over Genovieve. She stood there took off her shirt, grabbed her hoodie and car keys. Joe looked up in horror. He was only kidding, he thought this was a joke gone too far.
"Genovieve!" Joe yelled.
"What?" She said dangerously.
As she walked to the kitchen she came back out with ketchup. This Joe didn't notice until it was too late.
"That. Made me laugh." Ginny reiterated.
They ended up back in the kitchen having this ketchup / chocolate fight and then stopped to catch their breaths. The ½ blunt was on the kitchen counter and Gin lit it up. Joe took a hit and started to laugh.
"This place is gonna be hell to clean." Joe stated.
"I'll help you. But first let me jump in the shower, I have ketchup up in my hair."
"I'll join you?"
"What's taking you so long?"
Joe chased her up the stairs and into the shower. For the second time they kissed like lovers and it was a great kiss. Their body's met and that was even better. Joe shut off the water and they dripped through the hallway to his room.
He pushed her on the bed and grabbed a condom from the drawer.
The bed started to vibrate and she looked at him.
"What the hell Joe?" Ginny said laughing.
"That's not me." Joe added kissing her.
Ginny moved to the left and she was lying on her cell phone.
"What is it?" Joe asked as she read a text message.
"Cali and Patrick are here."
"No they're not."
~
"What the fuck happened in this kitchen!" i said laughing.
"It looks like the Easter Bunny and Jesus got all 'Kill Bill' up in this bitch." Patrick stated. I looked over at him and just laughed
"Jesus? Patrick. No one else? But Jesus?"
"It was funny."
Patrick and I were downstairs and Ginny had moved faster than ever.
"I'm sorrie sweety." Gin said laughing, then kissing Joe, "we'll take care of that later. Hey guys! I'm coming down." We heard Gin yell before we saw her come down
"Genovieve, what happened?" Patrick asked scraping chocolate up which I then licked from his finger. he shuddered at the movement and just pulled me close.
"Joe was being a fuck face. So I set his ass straight." Gin said rolling her eyes.
"Why is your hair wet?" I questioned twirling one of Ginny's blond curls.
"I took a shower." Ginny said oh so innocently.
We 3 sat there talking and about 6 minutes later Joe came downstairs.
"What took so long Mr. My Hair is Wet too." I asked.
"I had to take care of something." Joe said laughing.
Ginny had this stupid smile on her face and lit the blunt that was still sitting on the kitchen counter.
"What's going on between you 2?" Patrick asked, "I mean. Are you playing or hoping to date?"
"Playing." Ginny stated.
"Hoping..." Joe trailed off.
"Well then. I think you 2 need to talk..." I said laughing.
Ginny looked at Joe and turned away from his stare.
Andy finally showed up and we sat there and smoked well into the evening. Well we meaning me Gin and Joe. Patrick and Andy where sitting around.
While Joe, Andy and Gin played video games I was sitting across from Patrick who was completly ignoring me and texting someone at random. He laughed and smiled, and it all came naturally. I didn't know who he was talking too at first but iwhen he leaned over to take an apple slice from my tray it looked like an Elisa. I didn't like that 1 bit only because I knew this was his ex.
I sighed and touched him.
"Do you remember all that stuff I told you about me being jealous and stalking you?" I asked softly.
"Yea."
"Well I need to add to that."
"Really? Gonna make it longer are you?"
"No. Just a few words."
"Yea?"
Patrick's thumbs flew across the QWERTY keypad replying to a message as he continued to laugh. This fustrated me and I slipped his iPhone from between his fingers. Patrick stared at me confused and I started.
"No, listen Patrick. If you want to love me then love me. And if you don't want to be with me then leave me. But don't fucking cheat on me because I'm worth more than that." I said calmly handing him back his phone as it chimed, indicating he had a new message, he didn't even look at me he quickly just snatched his phone and he just went back to his iPhone as if he hadn't heard me.
"Did you hear me Patrick?"
"I HEARD YOU Calista. You don't need to talk my fucking ear off." Patrick snapped.
I jumped back in the chair. I don't think he's ever raised his voice to me like that. That was unaccecptable. I got up and walked away from him then and he looked up for a split second before rolling his eyes and continuing his texting. I didn't know what was up with this boy but I was a second away from getting ghetto on his ass and then leaving him. I sat out on Joes deck smoking a few cigarettes and looking out into the Chicago afternoon and it wasn't untill an hour and a half later that he came out to get me. I had to take him to the airport because he was leaving on the 715p flight out back to California to go back to work. We drove the whole way to O'hare with him not saying one word to me because he was too busy again on his phone this time with a phone call. We finally reached his terminal and I got out the car and helped him with his carry-on. I took a breath and stood there waiting for him to get off his phone so I could give him a proper goodbye but all he did was grab his bag from my hand and walk into the airport leaving me standing there like an idiot feeling like shit. I don't understand what's going on here.
How do I go from being happy this morning to feeling like shit? I don't like the voodoo that Patrick's got on me.
~
Gin and I passed out on Joe's bed and I woke up with this headache. I nudged Gin, I needed some excedrine and my own bed. As we made our way downstairs Joe was sitting on the stairs texting someone really fast.
"You text just about as fast as I do." Ginny stated.
"Yea I know. I'm texting Pete. If I don't keep up its all nuts." Joe said laughing.
"I'm running to the bathroom I'll be back." I groaned, "Joe do you have drugs?"
"Illegal ones."
"Ok. The ones approved by the Food and Drug Administration."
"Yea, hall bathroom."
"Thank you."
Ginny sat next to Joe and put her head on his shoulder.
"You still live at home?" Joe asked.
"Yea." She responded.
"Why?"
"I don't know. I don't have to pay rent. I don't have to buy food. Its convienent. And I dig where I live."
"Where's that?"
"Right off the lake."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Real reason?"
"I don't think I have one."
"Hmmm. Ok."
"I'm going home. I'll talk to you tomorrow?"
"Yea..."
Gin went in for a kiss and Joe hesitated.
"Okaay." Ginny stated, "good night."
I walked out the bathroom and walked to the door where Ginny was. Joe was leaning on the wall opposit the moss and crucifix. Ginny was wiping her eyes and I looked at her annoyed. What the hell just happened here?
@@@
Woooo drama. We love it
Besos
Kai and Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story