Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"And everyone should be in love on Christmas right?"

by Syn_INC 1 review

The moment I got home Dirty was in front of my building and I just looked at him. This confused me and I looked around for his 4 duckings. "What's going on mama bear?" I asked. "I've come to coll...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1611 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 27
Ginny continued to rub her eyes and then pulled something out her left one.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I ripped a contact." She said as she showed it to me and stuck it back in her eyes.
"Dude. You're gonna fuck up your cornea."
"I know. Blah. I've got a spare at home."
I had the door opened and Sucka sat by the door as she walked out behind Gin. The door closed and Sucka nipped at her pant leg. Gin then went to the door and Joe's eyes were red.
"Here." Ginny stated.
As she walked away Sucka started to howl.
"What was that all about?" I asked.
"Nothing. He's always bitching about his dog. I figured. He can keep her." Ginny said horsely.
"What's wrong with Patrick?" I question.
"Well Calista. I don't know. What is wrong with Patrick?" Ginny questioned.
"He takes the 'red eye' to Chicago to see me. I see him and the way he looks at me isn't the same. He walked into the terminal and not one word to me. I don't understand why he's loathing." I demanded.
"What loath? He's loves you."
"Yea well if he did he wouldn't look at me like I was a speck of dirt on his glasses."
"Calista...I don't. Listen to me. He's probably just-"
"I laid down the cheating thing."
"You did?"
"Yes."
"What did he say?"
"1) I don't think he heard me and 2) he just snapped. I don't know what I'm doing here."
"I don't know what to say. I don't have this problem."
"Because you don't let people in."
"What?"
"Joe!"
"Yea?"
"Whatever."
The week ended faster than I thought it would. But then again with Patrick in California it was like any other week.
The guys left to the airport to pick up boyfriend dearest and I was at work messing with computers. I was standing there zoing out when I got an instant message.
> GINGERcakeP: why weren't you @ the airport?
< IbeDatgirL: I'm @ work. Some of us have to do this whole 9 to 5 thing for a living. We all can't jet set around the US.
> GINGERcakeP: what's that supposed to mean?
> GINGERcakeP: Calista. Answer me.
< IbeDatgirL: I'm at work Patrick.
> GINGERcakeP: I don't-
< IbeDatgirL: how are you talking to me on a plane?
> GINGERcakeP: magic.
< IbeDatgirL: jerk face.
> GINGERcakeP: Cali, talk to me.
< IbeDatgirL: no. I'm going back to work.
< IbeDatgirL has signed out at 1235p
My phone then started to go off and I turned it off completely. He can call me all he wants I just need to get Patrick Martin Stumph out of my system.
It took us so long to get together and here he was ruining it. But that's fine he can tour out there in Europe, come back for New Years and then go to California indefinetly. I don't think this is going work.
As I point and clicked my way to the top of the screen I was broken out my day dream when I almost deleted a whole file I need. This was a file I didn't back up yet. This is what made me snap out of this trance I was in.
The guys bounced between the various islands of Europe and Ginny decided that she wanted to leave me and go to Europe herself. She didn't go to see Joe, they never even made it on the same island at the same time.
Ginny went with her family to Barcelona to visit her little sister, Jolie, who was doing a study abroad program. I had no one here to talk to me and Gin just fell off the side of the planet.
I mostly hung out at my moms when everyone I cared about left so that's exactly what I did.
It was December 28th when I finally touched base with Patrick again. I guess he probably didn't care about the time zone differences because it was 413a when my phone rang and didn't stop ringing.
"Hello?" I groaned.
"Pretty lady." Patrick stated.
"That would be me."
"How are you?"
"Horrible. I miss you."
"Do you really?"
"Yea."
"Who are you talking too?"
"This is El- Calista."
"What?"
"Cali."
"What were you gonna say before?"
"Calista."
"Patrick."
"We're gonna be home. Will you please come see me?"
"Its New Years Eve in a few days."
"Yes. We have a show in New York. Will you be my date?"
"I guess."
"What's wrong?"
"I feel like shit and I haven't gone to the doctors yet."
"Why? What's wrong?"
"To refill my birthcontrol."
"Then go."
"Their offices are closed until January 2nd."
"Then so be it." He said nonchalantly
"Patrick- I need it. I do have a steady boyfriend...I think."
"That's me."
"It is."
"Is that Cali or Gin?" Joe yelled.
"Its Cali." Patrick stated,
"I don't think Ginny even likes me..."
Joe tackled Patrick and took the blackberry out of his hand.
"Where's my woman?" Joe asked.
"Your woman?" I threw my head back in laughter and sighed, "the last time you talked to her you made her cry."
"Where is she?"
"Spain."
"Why?"
"Because she can."
Joe growled and gave Patrick back his cell phone.
"What's with him?" I asked.
"His dad was telling him something about his body being a temple and how he should stop smoking."
"So an intervention?"
"No. Just a parents love I guess."
"Alrighty."
"So I'll see you New Years Eve?"
"Yes Patty."
"Ok. Later."
"I love you." I blurted out before I could really think of what I'd said.
"Me too."
Patrick hung up the phone faster then before and I looked at my end.
It was not 515a and now I can't get back to sleep. I forgot that with the stress I've been having once I wake I can't go back to sleep. I punched my pillow, although it did nothing to me and groaned.
When finally I thought I went back to sleep my alarm went off at 715a. I had to be at work at 9a and all I could think was that this wasn't fair. But then again, when ever is life fair to me?
December 31st I opened at work and there was barely anything to do. It was 500p when I got an email with Kendra and Ginny in Barcelona wishing me a Happy New Year's. I kinda flipped out when I saw that Kendra was there.
How was I the only one NOT invited on this trip to Barcelona. Under the picture said 'See You Soon' and this made me angry. I emailed her back a picture of me with a sad face and stickers that were supposed to be tears. I didn't hear from either of them again and clocked out of work.
The moment I got home Dirty was in front of my building and I just looked at him. This confused me and I looked around for his 4 duckings.
"What's going on mama bear?" I asked.
"I've come to collect you." Dirty stated.
"Why didn't Patrick come get me?" I demanded pushing open the the door to my building.
"He's out there making my paycheck. So I've come to do his bidding."
"I guess. Where too Princess?" I asked
"New York City."
I shook my head as I fumbled with the door to my apartment. Dirty stood there and rocked on the heels of his Vans. This really made me angry. I hate this fucking door. It was about 3 minutes before we actually got in and Dirty looked up.
"Why is it that every floor has a flood light but your floor doesn't?" Dirty asked.
"You sound like Ginny." I said laughing.
I finally pushed my apartment door open and we walked into the house.
"So New York you say?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Ok."
I grabbed a bag stuck some last minute things in there and picked out 3 pairs of shoes. Dirty shook his head and did a little dance.
"Someone needs to go pee?" I asked.
"Yes. Where is the bathroom?"
"Second door to the right."
"Thank you."
"Where is your girl tonight I hope she is a gentlemen!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
Dirty was through and we left the building.
With in the next 3 hours we were in New York City. This place was just fucking beautiful, but never in a million years will anything ever replace Chicago.
I was bombared with ¾ of the fall out boys at the hotel when I noticed someone was missing.
"Where's my boyfriend?" I demanded.
"Ummm, so funny story about that." Pete said clearing his throat.
"He's not here?" Joe questioned as his voice went really high.
"Quit lying to my girlfriend." Patrick said laughing with presents.
"What's this?" I asked softly as I poked at the brightly wrapraped boxes infront of me.
"I wasn't with you for Christmas. And everyone should be in love on Christmas right?"
"Are you in love with me?"
"Duh!"
"Aaawwww!" The boys all stated.
"This is making me sick." Dirty said fake gagging.
"Man you are married with kids. Shut up." I shot as I held Patrick.
"I love you." I whispered in his ear.
"I know."
The answer is wrong. When someone says I love you. The proper response is, I love you too. Not this 'I know' bullshit. But just for the sake of today, I'm gonna leave it alone.
"What did you get me?" I asked.
"That's why its called a present because its a surprise." Pete said through a smile.
@@@@@
Yea.
That's what 4 chapters in a day?
falls over and dies
Hope you guys love us for this!
Besos
Kai & Kay
Sign up to rate and review this story