Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers

No Biting

by Music_Is_Love 1 review

*read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 690 words

0Unrated
By one thirty am, I was bored out of my skull. Ray, Tori, Frank and Jimmy had all passed out, Pam had just fallen asleep, Gerard, Chris and Mikey were sitting around the table, talking, and I was laying on Gerard's bed with my eyes closed, trying to sleep. I was pretty close. I could hear Frank from the floor, snoring, and the guys talking quietly.
"Frank never cleaned that fucking cooler up." Gerard mumbled.
"I'm going to bed. I'm tired. Do you want help moving anyone, first?"
"Nah, Mikey," Chris said, "its okay. Go to bed."
"Okay. See you in the morning."
"Night."
"Goodnight."
I heard him go off and the guys started talking.
"I’m kind of tired, too,’ Said Chris, ‘Let’s get these guys out so I can sleep."
"Alright."
"Leave Frank though. Little bastard’s heavy."
They both laughed and I heard them get up before nodding off.
I opened my eyes a bit later, but the room was dark. I could hear voices and knew the two boys hadn't gone to sleep yet.
"Night man." I heard Chris say.
"Night."
I felt Gerard crawl in under the covers I was lying on. I rolled over groggily.
"Gerard?" I whispered.
"Yeah?"
"What time is it?"
"Three-ish."
"Holy shit..." I sat up, blinking, "Want me to move?
"Nah, its fine."
I nodded, lying back down.
"Are you cold?" He asked.
"No."
"... Because you can come under, the mattress doesn't bite."
'No, but you might.'
"I'm fine." I replied, shuddering involuntarily.
"Come on, liar, get in."
"Shut up." Chris groaned from somewhere in the blackened room. I felt Gerard get out of bed, folding down the blankets.
"Go on." I sighed and got under, feeling ten times warmer when I did. He got in beside me slowly and I shifted uncomfortably as our arms touched. I moved away about an inch, feeling the edge of the bed at my back and rolled over so I was facing the rest of the room. Closing my eyes, I let sleep wash over me happily.
The next morning, I woke to find that Gerard, Chris and Frank were still asleep.
I rolled over and was surprised to find Gerard's face about an inch from mine. I backed up a bit and, in my tired, uncowardinatedness; fell off the bed, taking the blankets with me.
"Ouch." I groaned.
"Whatthefuck?" I heard from the top of the bed. A second later, Gerard was staring at me from the place I had just fallen from.
"What are you doing on the floor?" He asked.
"I fell off."
"Well, get back on. You took my fucking blankets and its cold." He smirked lazily and I stood, rubbing my shoulder.
"You okay?" He asked, moving as I stood so I could lie back down.
"Yeah, my shoulder just hurts." I replied, throwing the blankets over both of us.
"Well, why'd you fall off?"
"Because your bed is too small."
"It's perfect usually. You're just clumsy."
"Shut up.” he smiled.
"I'm just kidding."
I rolled over again, closing my eyes and facing the room like I had the night before.
"Mhm."
Suddenly, I felt his arm wrap around my waist and my eyes shot open.
"W-what are you doing?"
He laughed lightly.
"Chill out. I'm just cold. I'm not going to fucking rape you."
I blushed.
"I didn't mean... that..."
"I know, but after what Chris told me he told you last night, I thought I'd make sure you were okay."
"Oh. Yeah." I laughed a bit, yawning, "So is it true you like me?"
"Yeah."
I was surprised by his bluntness, to say the least.
"Oh."
"Don't sound so disappointed. Jeeze."
"I didn't..."
We went silent for a moment before he groaned.
"Shit," he said, "It's Sunday."
"So?"
"That means tomorrow is Monday."
"Mhm."
"Ugh..."
I smiled and sighed.
"We should get up."
"Nah, I'd rather sleep all day."
"But I have things to do."
"Like?"
"Chores, homework. I work at five."
"Where do you work?"
"Bookstore. In the mall."
"Oh, cool."
"No."
"Well, go later. I'm lazy right now?"
"I've noticed."
"Shut up."
Sign up to rate and review this story