Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I love you came to late."

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Love bites." Joe groaned as he tuned another string and that broke. "You're 3 for 6 Joseph." Andy said taking the guitar away, "leave your friend alone. Call Cali and tell her to make Ginny come..."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 1559 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 31
I stood there as Joe basically told Ginny she was a mistake in his master plan. This I knew he didn't mean because of the welling tears behind his contacts.
I shook my head and walked away. It was time for me to punch back in. Joe paced around the store until it was time for me to leave and just looked so pathetic.
"Is she coming for you?" Joe mumbled.
"No. I told her not too. Come on. Take me home." I sighed.
For the next 3 hours I was subjected to listening to Joe babble about HIS Genovieve. I don't see why she doesn't realize that they mean the world to each other.
It was 2 days exactly when my world came crashing down around me. I got a text from Andy telling me there was going to be some sort of get together at the Hard Rock Hotel for something.
It started at 8p but I didn't get out of work until 9p. This was only because I was closing up Geek Squad.
At 701p I was given a Mac Notebook. I rolled my eyes and thought 'What's Joe's computer doing here, AGAIN?' as I flipped it open and was about to start it when I got the work order.
"What am I doing to this?" I asked David, "and why aren't you doing it?"
"One, I should have been gone 2 hours ago but I'm swamped. And two, I figured you could finish it. You like macs."
"Macs are the devil."
"But you hate Vista?"
"Vista just wants to be a mac. And that just makes them gay. My boyfriend and his friends have the same computer."
"Why?"
"Because they were free?"
"Please? I'll buy you lunch tomorrow?"
"Fine. But it better be a calzone from Amatos or ill be pissed"
Patrick instant messaged me and I rolled my eyes smiling as it said the sweetest thing.
> GINGERcakeP: ...well I'm gonna keep on loving you / cuz its the only thing I wanna do...
> GINGERcakeP: hurrry & get here, Ashlee's here.
< IbeDatgirL: I'm trying babe. I've got 1 more computer to run a scan on & start to back up.
> GINGERcakeP: bay-beeee! can't you back it up later?
< IbeDatgirL: no all I have to do is plug it up.
> GINGERcakeP: fine babe. I'll see you in a few hours.
< IbeDatgirL: ok Patty
> GINGERcakeP: I love you.
< IbeDatgirL: I love you too...
< IbeDatgirL signed off at 724p
If I didn't sign off that whole "I Love You" thing would have made my brain explode.
As I danced in place to "Sugar, We're Going Down" in my head I grabbed the work order and opened this Mac notebook again. The moment I saw the name on this workorder and the notebook I grabbed David.
"We worked on this computer already. I know because that's my boy." I stated, "I personally delivered it."
"He brought this one in a few days ago. We had to send it out because it was a lamp issue."
"Oh. Ok."
I grabbed Joe's lap top and laughed my ass off, he doesn't need a computer. He's worse than my brother.
The notebook stared at me and I finally turned it on. When the welcome screen came on I punched in the password slowly and the same way. CaLiLoVeChGoSTHiGHs. What kind of bullshit password is this Joe? I then remembered that wasn't Joe's password.
As I was leaning on the counter waiting for this stupid thing to power up it blinked a few times. When the desktop finally came up I felt confused and then it hit me.
"What's Joe doing with..." I said to myself.
I plugged the computer up and started to back everything thing up on an external drive. This wouldn't take long seeing that this computer was anally organized it was after all Patrick's.
At 30 to 9p the computer beeped signaling that the back up was finished. I then backed up that onto a disk. Hey if this was my boyfriend's computer might as well give him the best huh?
"Jon I'm through with this. Can you check it out for me?" I asked.
"Yea sure."
Jon, a senior member of Geek Squad walked over and was checking out the computer making sure I hadn't missed anything.
"Lets go into outlook because if the mail is saved then hopefully its all good." Jon stated.
"Sweet."
I was standing behind Jon and he was going through random files.
"He works with music." Jon stated, "that's cool."
"Yea." I laughed to myself.
"Hey. Can we go into that Slideshow to make sure the new program works also?"
"Of course."
John point and clicked and hit the slideshow that was queued up. The slideshow opened in a draft email that was-
"Hey, Cali that's your Geek Squad email address." Jon said softly.
"What?"
"This computer knows you."
"Maybe I was support help on this one. But I don't think so."
"Who knows."
"Yea that."
The slideshow started as I giggled and it was the guys being them. They liked to be half naked except for Patrick. Andy's pasty legs always made me laugh and Pete just needed sun all the time. He has vampyraic tendencies and that made me laugh.
Suddenly my smile faded as she came up on the screen in front of the Effle Tower. The last set of pictures were all of her and MY Patrick. I didn't even notice I had stopped breating until I woke up crying and on the floor.
The pictures were still in slideshow mode and I continued to cry.
Some managers were around me and I didn't know what to do. My brain screamed at me and I knew it all was too true. It didn't help that the line 'and all of the mothers raised their babies to stay away from me and pray they don't grow up to be me...' trailed off as 'Golden' ended.
I got up closed the notebook, and went to clock out. I was called back to clean up my station when I saw the back up disk on the ground.
They want me to clean up my station? Fine, I'll clean it up for good.
Popping in the disk I watched as their happy smiles infiltrated my space. She looks like SUCH a BITCH! But I dealt with it. I dealt when he told me she was 'just a good friend' and that he 'loved me' he loved me.
Patrick told me that for the first time earlier tonight. I looked at my Sidekick 3 and there it was in bold letters:
> GINGERcakeP: I love you.
Before I knew it my fingers went over the word print. I had to get out of this, I had to show him how much of a scumbag he was.
The pages came out, I grabbed them, stuck them in my bag and tossed the disk to the side. I wondered where Gin was and why she wasn't answering my calls, or going to this thing.
Then I remembered she and boy had a fall out, clever I know. My iPod went into my ears next and it made me so sad as the first song on shuffle played.
Baby listen to me If I have the chance /
I'd say those words Come on
The bluest of blue / Thats what her eyes are
Thats what I am today And if I had it all to do
All over again / I wouldnt have waited so long
To say... /
I cant live with out you I dont want know body else Baby, listen very closely
I love you I couldnt lie She couldn't wait
I love you came too late /
I'd give my life For yesterday I love you came too late /
iPods are evil, and must be destroyed. They will one day enslave the same man they were once choosen to entertian.
~
"Patrick!" Pete yelled.
"What?" Patrick said laughing as he pulled silly string out his hair.
"Where's the girlfriend?" Travis asked, "I mean if you don't know what to with her..."
"You leave my woman out of this." Patrick sighed, "you guys. I think I'm so in love with her."
"Love bites." Joe groaned as he tuned another string and that broke.
"You're 3 for 6 Joseph." Andy said taking the guitar away, "leave your friend alone. Call Cali and tell her to make Ginny come..."
"He's gonna cry again." De Jesus stated.
"NO I'm NOT. She's a bitch!" Joe shot.
"If you say so. Pussy." Travis said adding fuel to the fire.
"Leave him alone." Ashlee sighed, "I don't like Gin anyways."
"Yea, and that's why you 3 wore that 'I've Seen Pete Wentz's Penis...' shirts on accident right?" Pete said sitting on his girlfriend's lap.
"Fine you guys. GINNY IS SO GREAT!" Ashlee squealed, "and OH LORD! If Calista isn't a god among men. She's just like- the truth."
"I know right!" Patrick added, "she is, I think...I wanna see how this goes you guys. I think I wanna marry her."
10 guys in that room plus Ashlee and Babs looked at Patrick when he said that. They all rolled their eyes.
"That's the same thing you said about Elisa."
"Yes. I know- but, I can't see her as a mother- she's so not nurturing..." Patrick said laughing as the phone to the room rang.
Sign up to rate and review this story