Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Desert Song

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 7 reviews

It's so lame... I'm sorry guys... and sry i took so long... but i made it fluffy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 554 words

0Unrated
RACHELS POV

Finally we reached the hotel. Gerard walked inside with me but once we got off the elevator he stopped. I stopped too and looked back at him.

"Go on," he said.

"Huh?"

Gerard smiled evily. "You know where his room is," he said. "Go get him."

"But... I can't go alone," I said. "You know I'm nervous!"

Gerard laughed. "You have to deal with this on your own. Go."

"You're mean," I said smiling, before walking down the hall. I got closer and closer to Chris's door, until finally, I was there. I took a deep breath and tried to look cool and calm after knocking on the door. It seemed like forever for him to open it, but soon, there he was at the door. "Hey Chris," I said.

"Hey Rachel, whats up? You look nice," he said. Hearing that, I wanted to run around the room like an obsessed girl and squeal and shriek. Stop it, I said in my head. He's my friend, he doesn't like you.

"So do you," I laughed. "Are you wearing eye makeup?" Last time he had some on, but not much.

"Yeah," he said. "I decided to be a little colorful today, is it too much?"

"No, I think it looks cool," I said.

"Those are kick-ass jeans," he said, noticing my red jeans that I sharpied all over.

I laughed again. "Thanks," I said. "Come on, Gerard's waiting for us."

He nodded and walked with me down the hall where Gerard was standing, still smiling at us.































Before I knew it we were at the concert, screaming along with Gerard. I saw him catch my eye several times and smile at us. He knew I liked him, and I knew he was going to tease me about it later. Soon a song came on that I instantly reconized. "Desert Song!" Me and Chris said at the same time, instantly siniging along. Suddenly I became aware that Chris stopped singing and was moving closer to me.

"Rachel?" He asked.

"Yes?" I said, my heart pounding. He was getting closer and closer.

"I really like you," he said, and I could see him blushing even though it was dark. It was so cute! "You're really cool and aren't like those other girls that act like total bitches cause they think it's cool. You have an amazing voice, you're really talented, and you're beautiful. I like you alot, and if you would be my girlfriend, I'd be so happy." His face was redder than ever, and I'm sure mine was too. I couldn't believe it, it was like a dream.

After not being able to talk for a few seconds, I finally found my voice. "I really like you too. From the second I saw you, I liked you," I said, feeling kinda lame that I couldn't come up with something better. "I would love to be your girlfriend."

Chris smiled and we hugged. I stayed in his arms and we continued to softly sing along with the music. Gerard once again looked over and caught my eye. He saw us and I swear, he almost laughed in the middle of the song. He was grinning from ear to ear as he sang the rest of the song. He knew, and he was happy for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story