Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm An Angel, Take This To My Grave

Frank, You ARE My Life.

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 4 reviews

Umm... Frank's Bored, I guess.... reviews!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 1206 words

1Moving
For Trudy; My Poo. I'm Her Weee!

For Emmi; My Gerard and my Syrup.

For Sydney; [Takes deep breath] my betch. My Tin Man. My blood-thirsty Vampire. My tissue. My dog. My wizard of oz. My Myspace Nerrrd. My scary pooo. My (ahem) teenager. My 'Mrs. I own seven basses and made AJ faint!'. My Pumkin Pie. My Never-Refuse-A-Kiss. My Honey Latte. My stinky, brown, squishy Tuurrrd! My Female Version of Mikey Way, And my friend =] so basicly... MY LIFE!

For The Above. I Love You People!!

If You want your name added THEN REVIEW MAYBE?










Frank's POV

I can honestly say that I hate touring. Well, not so much touring but sitting on your ass for days at a time, not being able to do anything but watch movies or shit like that.
The only thing worse than being the bored celebrity, was being the bored driver. No one really knew what Jo did all day. Well drive obviously but he never talked. I can't even remember seeing him blink.

So, While the rest of the band were watching Edward ScissorHands, which I have seen ten billion times before, I sat cross-legged in my bunk, staring out the window.
Yep. This is about as fun as it gets. Counting the cars that drove past us on the busy rode to chicago.
I released a long sigh and rested my head on the window. I closed my eyes a bit and when I did I didn't want to open again. Its had getting sleep on a rocky bus. Especially when you have the worlds most gorgeous man snoring quietly next to you.
Speaking of him, I still had to get him a gift for valentines day, which was just around the corner. I didn't know when I would have time, because the next day we have off is valentines day and I didn't know what. What could show my love for him?
I thought long and hard and I couldn't think of a thing. If I could take a knife, rip open my chest and tear my heart out, I'd put it in a jar, wrap a ribbon around it and gladly give it to him.
He was so perfect. I didn't understand how he loved a fuck like me.

I softly banged my head against the window, thinking of something to do.
I pulled up the left sleeve of my hoodie to get the time, when I noticed a drop of my crimson red liquid trickling down my wrist. Oh great. I quickly unbuckled my watch, which was covering the damage. The cut had opened and it was bad. Really bad. I cussed under my breath and ran into the bathroom fast, earning a worried glance from Gerard.
I locked the door behind me. I ran my wrist under the cold water of the tap and watched my blood flow down the drain. The blood wouldn't stop. The cut was too deep. Any deeper and I would've been dead. After about 4 minutes the blood had slowed down, but was still escaping. I opened the medicine cabinant and wraped a white bandage around the still bleeding cut.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Frankie?" it was Gerard, obviously. "You okay?"

"Uhh, yeah." I lied. I'm not okay. I'm the furthest thing from okay. "I'll be out in a second."

I quickly pulled the sleave back down so it covered my knuckles, wincing a bit as it brushed over my soon-to-be scar.
I quickly swung open the door and dived into the strong arms that awaited me. I have no clue why. But I did and I loved it. So much that I felt a tear form in my eye. I tried to sniff it back down.

"Hey, hey. Its alright." Gerard said in a hushed voice as he tapped on my back like a mother would do.
It wasn't alright. I wasn't alright.
I stayed in his arms for what felt like hours before he softly kissed the top of my head and lead me to his bunk.
I sat in his arms and cried while he gently rocked me back and forth. I cried like a fucking baby and I didn't even know why. Everything that had happened over the past 10 years came out in a river of tears.
Gerard tried to comfort me more but I continued to cry. My breath was begining to get heavier so that I had to breathe deep, and loud every 4 seconds.

"Frank, talk to me. I'm here for you. What's wrong?" Gerard whispered. His breath left its warmth on my ear. I didn't relply, instead I just held him tighter and cried harder.
He 'sshh'ed me but didn't force me to say anything. That's why I loved him. He'd never force me into anything.
I must have cried in his arms for about 30 minutes before I looked up at him. His face was drowned in pain. his hazel eyes were worried and I noticed glistening trails that were left from tears.
Oh fuck! He looked so sexy when he was upset.

I looked at him confused.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, just above a whisper, not really trusting my voice.
A small smile spread across his face as he pulled me in and softly kissed my lips.
I had forgotten about everything before hand. All that mattered now was Gerard.
When he pulled away he nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

"How do you do it Gee?" I asked.

"Do what?" he mumbled.

"Whenever I'm my lowest, you cheer me up. Whenever I really, really, want to kill myself, You sav--"

"What?" he cut me off.

"What?" I repeated.
Oh shit.

"You wanted to.. To k-kill yourself?" he said slowly.

"N-no. I w-wa--"

"Why? Is it me? Your not happy with me?" he asked. His eyes began to look shiny as tears filled them.

"Fuck no!" I said loudly. "I love you more than anything! I'd do anything for you!"
He sniffed and turned his head away.

"Gerard." I said, placing my hand on his cheek. "Please believe me. I would never try to kill myself. I just said that because, well. I don't know why I said it. I love you. I'm just a little insicure right now."

"Why?" he whispered.

"I guess, everything that's happened has just caught up with me. My dad, my mom, just everything. I'm sorry I had a breakdown. I didn't mean to scare you." I said softlly.

"Promise?" he croaked.

It pained me to say it but I did.
"Promise."

He pulled me into a tight hug and gave me a light kiss. I stared at my wrist, behind his back.
Wow. I just lied to my boyfriend. I couldn't sink much lower. A wave of guilt flooded my veins.

"I love you." Gerard whispered. "You know if you killed yourself, I wouldn't live much longer. I can't stand being away from you for more than a day, let alone a lifetime. I want to spend it with you. Frank, you are my life."

"I won't leave you, Gee. I love you."






yup! Short chapter... bare with me. Another tonight maybe. Review please! Otherwise I wont continue!
Sign up to rate and review this story