Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm An Angel, Take This To My Grave

The Best And Worst Valentines Day

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 5 reviews

Aah! Valee's day. Shops. Breakfast. Guitar. WHAT!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 1992 words

0Unrated
*Forgot to say, Giordano's is a real restaurant in Chicago. Sydney told me all the info on chicago, but I may forget so if I get anything wrong, please correct me."













Valentines Day.
The most depressing day of the year had now turned into the happiest.
And it was all because of the irresistible man, who lay beside me, captivated in his dreams.
I stared at his exemplary face. His lips were curled into the ever-so-slightest smile. They were not too small or not to big. Unlike mine. His nose was the perfect shape and size. Not one bump or point. He had no blemishes on his pale face, where as mine was full of flaws and stubble.
I honestly don't know how the hell I deserve this angel. Where did I go right?

My radiant angel began to flutter his eyelids open, revealing his liquidy hazel eyes.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Morning sugar." He said in a sluggish voice. "Happy Valentines Day."

He leant in and brushed his lips with mine.

"Mmm. You too." I said in a low voice, diving in for more.
He worked his mouth on mine for a while, before gliding his tounge on my bottom lip, craving for mine. I gladly allowed him access. I admired the feel of his taste buds kneading against mine. I set free a soft moan, which made Gerard smile into the kiss.




Gerard's POV

Oh god! That was fucking adorable! That small sound, let me know how much he loves me. That's all I needed. That's all I wanted for valentines day. His love.
Since we hadn't bought gifts for one another we decided that we'd wait 'till we were home in 3 weeks. Then we would have our real valentines day. But I still didn't have the slightest idea of what to buy him. He was too good for everything. He deserved so much more than I can give him. I don't know what he see's when he looks at me. All I know is that its nowhere as incredible as what I see in him. I'd gladly buy a $50 000 ring, neal down on one knee and ask him for his hand in marrage. But, of coarse, it was way too soon. Though I kept the idea in the back of my head for a few years down the track.
So as all of these thoughts were Devoured by my brain, Frank and I were still enjoying the welcoming embrace of each others mouths.
He was now the dominant one and I adored the way his tounge swirled in my mouth so delicatley.
I departed his welcoming mouth, missing his bright eyes, which I easily loose myself in.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked in a low and husky voice.

"As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine." Oh my God. Did I just say that? Can you get any more cheesey?!
You could tell he was speechles by my comment.

"Its so good not to be in that small bunk." He said, looking around our small, crappy hotel room.

"I don't know. I liked bing so close to you." Urgh! They should just crown me king of cheesy-ville.
Instead of laughing or blushing from my girly comments, he brought his face so close to mine, but stoped a few millimeters from my lips.

"I love you." He murmured.
Before he gave me a chance to reply, he pressed his soft, pink lips to mine once again. I carressed the back of his neck, pulling him closer.
Our kiss was once again interupted by I knock at the door.

"Room service!" an unfamiliar female voice sang from the other side of the door.
Frank and I looked at each other in confusion.
I quickly threw on an old shirt that was thrown in a corner and attended to the door.
It was a teenage girl. She had bleach blonde boy-cut hair, and was wearing a shit load of make up.
She was standing behind a rather large trolly, filled with assorted types of food.

"Umm.. I didn't order this." I said slowly.

"Sorry to bother you Mr Way, but this was ordered to your room. Courtesy of Ray Toro." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh, umm." I looked back at Frank. He wasn't there. Must have gone to the bathroom or something. "Thanks then."

"No problem. Enjoy your meal." She pushed the trolly inside and sat it on the little round table near the window.

After she had left, Frank returned.
"Woah. Did... you order this?" he asked, staring at the mass of food.

"Nah, Ray. There's a note." I stated, pointing to a small piece of paper, which was folded and placed infront of an omolet.
Frank picked it up and began to read;

"To my beloved Frank and Gerard.

I'm asking from the heart of my bottom, to be my valentines. I love you so, so, so, so, so, so much!

Big hugs and Kisses.

Ray.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox"

Frank and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Heart of my bottom. God, I love that guy." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah. Well..." Frank started, slowly walking to the food with wide eyes. "Lets Eat!!!"



After breakfast, we decided to go down and thank Ray. He wasn't there, surprisingly. Neither were Bob or Mikey. We tried to call them, but no one answered their cell phones.
We figured they wanted to let Frank and I have a day alone together.
And so we did.

We wondered around the unfamiliar, busy streets of Chicago. I counted at least two Starbucks' in every street.
The only thing I didn't like about this city was the air. I don't like the smell. Of any big city. It smelled... busy. Like people. It seemed the only air I liked was Jersey air. No, it wasn't clean yet not dirty. I'd rather breathe air filled with dirt and ashes then... body odour.

We entered a small shopping mall. It was busy, like the rest of the city.
Frank immediatly spotted a guitar centre and lugged me in.

"Oh. My. Fucking. Lord." He whispered.
His eyes were fixed on one guitar hanging on the wall.
He ran up to it and stared at it. It hovered just above his head. I followed to take a look. It was jet black. Everything was black, even the strings. I knew he didn't like it because of its colour but the make. I didn't understand the guitar speak.

"Wow." He muttered. "That's beautiful."

"You want it?" I asked.

"W-what?" he stuttered.

"Do you want the guitar." I repeated.

"Fuck yes! But I don't have the money for it now."
I laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"Happy Valentines Day Frank." I beamed, and lifted the guitar off the wall. It was pretty heavy but it was nice.

"Gee. Put. The. Guitar. Down." He said slowly.

"Nonsense." I spat. "As your valentines day present. Its the biggest thing I can get you."

"If you don't put it back right now, I ..I.. I won't love you."

"R-really."

"Nah, I'll always love you but I'll be very, very, very mad at you and I'll never play it." He crossed his arms and gave a pout.

I sighed in defeat.

"Alright Frankie. Hey, umm. You stay here for a sec. I just gonna go to the bathroom..." I announced.
Frank nodded, still staring at his soon-to-be guitar.

I rushed out of the store, and quickly ran outside.
I held my cell-phone up, in search for receiption and quickly dialed Mikey's number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Oh, thank god. Hey, I need you to do me a favour." I said quickly.

I clarified to him that I needed him to come to the store and buy the guitar before we got back to the hotel or my love life as we know it would be ruined. Yeah, I was exaggerating. Just a bit. I wanted it to be a surprise. I said I would pay him back all the money.
He, being the fantastic brother he is, agreed.
Now all I had to do was keep Frank busy for a while.
It wasn't too hard. We shopped around for about an hour. Mikey said it would only take about fourty five minutes, but I wanted to keep him out for a bit longer.

I spotted a small photo booth in a corner.

"Oh my god. Frank!" I exclaimed. He turned around to see what I was so excited about

"Lets go get our pictures taken!"

"Are you... serious?" he held in a laugh.

"I want to remember this day forever." There goes another one of my cheesy lines. They drop like bombs.

"Aww. Well, okay then. Sure."
I pushed Frank into the cramped space, sat him down on the stool that was poking up and closed the curtain before shifting my weight onto him and kissing him with all the love and lust I could muster.

"Photo's Gee." Frank breathed.
I searched my pockets for a coin or two and shoved it into the coin slot.
The booth lit up and voices, that I wasn't really listening to, spoke.
The only thing I heard was
"1... 2... 3... perfect. 1... 2... 3... fabulous." And so on and so forth.
Frank and I were too caught up in this kiss, that could have lasted forever, that we were in there about 5 minutes after it had finished.

"Hey! You've been in here for age---" A young girl, maybe 13-14 stood there in awe.

"Um sorry to disturb you." She blushed, and backed away.
Frank giggled a bit before pecking my lips one last time.
We quickly took our photo's and hurried out, avoiding eye contact with the poor girl.

"Oh god. I look constipated!" Frank laughed, pointing to one of the pictures.
We laughed at the pictures, all of which we were kissing, until we reached our hotel room.

"Hey Frankie." I whispered in his ear.

"Wait til we're inside." He giggled.

"Close your eyes."
He did as told.
I slid the card in the door and it swung open.
And there it sat. It even had a little red ribbon tied around the neck.
I took Frank's hands and slowly lead him in the room.

"Happy Valentines day, Frankie. I love you. You can open your eyes now." I softly kissed his cheek.

Frank's jaw fell to the floor.

"Oh-oh. A-. G-g-gerar-rd." He stuttered. He was so gorgeous when he stuttered.

"Its not even close to how much I love you."

He jumped up on me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.
"Thank you so, so much. You shouldn't have. I feel so guilty. I have nothing for you. Nothings good enough."

"Go try it out. Having you love me is thanks enough." I smiled.

He quickly ripped off the ribbon and sat the black guitar on his lap.
He strumed a G chord.

"Wow." He gasped.

I laughed and sat on a small one- seater couch opposite him so I could see his glowing face.

"Can... can I name him after you?" he asked.

"What's with you and naming guitars!" I rolled my eyes.

"They need a name. They're like a kid. I don't ever want to forget today, and what you've done for me over the past few weeks. Even if we ever go our separate ways, not saying that I want to, I will always remember you."

As I opened my mouth to reply I was disturbed by the annoying ring to my phone, which I wanted to throw out the window.

"Hello?" I said in a mono-tone.

"G-g-g--" it sounded like my mother.

"Mama?"

"Gerard."

"Mom why are you crying?" I asked.
Frank looked up at me worried.

"Gerard. Your. Your father." She cried.

"What's wrong with dad?" I asked, panicing a bit.

"Honey, he was... shot."

================

Am I not just the most evil shit alive? Reviews = faster updates!
Sign up to rate and review this story