Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me I'm An Angel, Take This To My Grave

They Gave Him Two Shots To The Back Of The Head

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 3 reviews

Gee gets a bit violent.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 1312 words

0Unrated
And todays plot line thanks to--- Ray!! Aka lilrainforest !! Sorry. I'm so stupid I can't even think up my own plot line :(

Thanks for the reviews! :D keep it up and updates will come more frequently


right... umm...




------------- :)


Gerard's POV



"W-what?" I asked.
Ma didn't answer. All she did was sob and she'll probably be doing that a lot now.

"Ma. Is he okay?" I started to panic a bit.
My dad and I are, were, very close. Before he went to the war, he Mikey and I were all like brothers, though. Dad was someone you could talk to and he would actually listen. After he left to Iraq, to fight in the god damned war, our family was torn apart. Mikey recovered faster than I did. He became a lot closer to mom. I couldn't bring myself to face her. Dad's been gone for about three and a half years. Do you know how horrible that is? Not being able to look at your own fathers face for so long. Its not easy. And to take my pain away, I needed to add more. For a year, I did this. After that, after a full year, where every night I would sit in my bathroom and create art on my body, I became closer to my mom. Not as close as Mikey was to her, but enough to make me happy.
Mom weeped on the other side of the phone. She and dad were even closer. They were like the old, couple separated my war that you see in the black and white movies. They were in love. Every week they would send each other the sappy, tear stained love notes. God knows what this will do to her. I know she's strong. One has to be when you have someone like me for a son.

"He. He's in hospital... but they don't know if he's g-gonna make--" she couldn't finnish her sentence. She was drowned out by her tears.
I fought back my own. I had to be strong. I know Mikey wouldn't take it well.

"T-two bullets. Straight to th-the head." I could hear she was trying to breathe deeply and sound a bit stronger.

"Its okay mom. We're coming home. He'll make it through." I closed my eyes to try and prevent the tears from falling. "I'm gonna go and tell Mikey now. I love you."

"I-i love you too, Gerard." She whispered.

We said our last goodbyes before hanging up.
When I opened my eyes again to look at Frank, something I thought might make it feel a bit better, a tear slid down my cheek which I hastily wiped away.

I slid my phone back it my pocket and quickly wiped my face.
Frank was still strumming the chords to 'Desert Song' and I really didn't want to talk. So, instead of explaining him the whole situation, which would probably result in me having a breakdown, I just said one word to sum up how I felt before leaving.



Frank's POV

And did you come,

to stare or wash away the blood?

I sung the song in my head, concentrating mostly on this New guitar.
I closed my eyes and slid my hand across the cold, metal frets.
This was one of the most beautiful songs we had ever written. And Gerard played sounded flawless.

Spend the rest of the day, Rocking out.

Just for the dead.

I hummed the tune but stoped after I was disturbed by a familiar voice.

"Fuck!" it was Gerard, and before I could ask what was wrong, the door slammed and he was gone.
My heart raced as I ran to the door.

"Gerard!" I yelled, poking my head out of the door.
He ignored me and stormed down the hallway.
Without thinking, I ran after him.

"Gerard!" I yelled again. And once again he ignored me.

"Gerard! What the fuck!" I asked, finally catching up to him.
He kept on walking with his head down.

"Slow down! What the fuck is going on?" I panted. I placed my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off.
I had enough by that point.
I stood infront of him, stopping him from going further. He tried to escape but I wouldn't let me.

"Gera--" I started.

"Fuck off!" he yelled, throwing me down, against the wall and continued to storm off.

"Gerard..." I whispered, a tear falling from my right eye.
I watched him turn the corner before taking a deep breath and helping myself up. He didn't hurt me too much, probably just a briuse or two.

My brain was flooded with questions.
Gerard's never been like this. Never.


I turned the handle to our room but when I closed it after running after Gerard, it locked. I didn't have the key and I wasnt gonna disturb Gee again.
So yeah. Right now, I'm screwed.

I sat opposite the room for god knows how long. Probably at least an hour.
Gerard was still gone and my back was starting to ache from the hard wall it collided with. It fucking killed. I thought about going to find Bob, Ray or Mikey but I couldn't move. So I was still screwed.
Hours passed and Gerard never returned.
I was sitting for about four and a half hours before the familiar person came into view.

He stood it front of me and looked down on me. I didn't look back into his eyes. Last time I saw them they were filled with anger and I didn't like that. Not one bit. So I stared beside me. At nothing in particual, I just didn't want to see those eyes.
Out of the corner of my tear-filled eyes I saw a sudden hand movement. I squinted my eyes and tensed up, thinking Gerard was still angry and he would take a swig at me. The hand stopped infront of my face.

I looked up to see the anger was running down Gee's cheeks in the form of tears.
I placed my hand in his and he slowly and painfuly pulled me up.
I winced as I stretched my back out but it would all be worth it in the end when I'm back in Gerard's arms. And soon I was. His strong arms wrapped around me, making me forget about the sharp pain shooting frow my back and think about the fireworks going on around me.

"I-im sorry." Gee whispered in my ear.
I tried to answer but I was drowned out from my own tears.
I cried in his shoulder for absoloutly no reason.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked me, after pulling away.

"I didn't bring the room key..." I said, just above a whisper.

"That's just like you." He giggled, opening the door to our suit.
I shuffled, slowly inside.

"Oh fuck. Frank..." he looked stunned. "Did I hurt you?"

I quickly shook my head. "It'll be better tomorow."

"Frank. I ... it... I didn't mean to hurt you. I honestly didn't. I don't know my own strengths. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me. Do you need to see a doctor?"

"Again, it'll be fine tomorow." I repeated. "But do you mind telling me what's going on?"

He looked at me and then to his feet. his shoulders began to shake and I heard a small sniff.

I shuffled over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder and sat down on the bed bringing him with me.
I held him in my arms as he cried.
He mummbled something in my shoulder that I couldn't understand.

"Shh. Come on babe. Don't cry. What's wrong." I whispered.
He shook his head and continued to cry.
Before I knew it he was asleep, leaving me with many questions and few answers.

--------------------

Btw.... HAPPY 31st GEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story