Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Bonnie and Clyde.

by darkviolet 6 reviews

Gerard, I think I just robbed a store

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 989 words

2Funny
Frank's cousin, Fred, turned out to be a well built guy of about 20 who shared Frank's eye color but not his height, we had to look up to him, literally look up to him.
Frank and Fred left me to smoke my cigarette on a rusty bench across the street from an isolated convenient store while they stood under a big tree and had a conversation in hushed tones a few feet from where I sat.
Soon another guy pulled up and joined their chat. It made me kinda uneasy not to know what they were talking about and why it was kept a secret from me, particularly cause they kept glancing at me.
Finally Frank stumped out his pot and returned to me, "We're gonna get the booze now," he pulled me up and began crossing the street.

"I don't have any money," I threw my cigarette butt on the cement and followed him.

"Don't worry," Frank reassured me, walking into the empty convenient store, "Just follow me"

And I did. Fred disappeared so fast I was doubting we actually met him and his buddy got back into his car and drove off.
Frank circled around the store, going to the dairy section and then to the bread section, whistling. His look of pure innocence and occasional loud statement such as 'mom asked a low fat yogurt' and 'they ran out of the blue berry one' made me wonder what he was up to now, I tried to ask but he motioned me to shut the fuck up.
He picked up a loaf of bread and stared at it as though he's seeing it for the first time, digging his fingernails into it, "Um Frank?"

"Yes?," he looked up surprised I was standing in front of him.

"Why are you staring at the bread?, " I smirked, motioning on the bread with the jerk of my head, "I thought we're gonna get booze"

"Are you ready?," he whispered, shifting his eyes around and then glancing at his watch, "It's time"

"I can't quite contain myself," I chuckled, contributing Frank's strange behaviour to the pot he smoked and mentally swearing to never try it if it makes people act like that...Then again it's Frank we're talking about, it's easily can be his natural behavior, no one knew for sure.
I followed him to the booze section while he kept glancing around like a rabbit during hunt season.

When we reached the shelves packed with toxic delights, both our eyes lit up and a craving spark set deep in them. To my surprise not only Frank was happy to be around alcohol he also grabbed a bottle of vodka and slowly slipped it into his open back pack, "Frank!"

"Shhh," he hissed, placing a finger on his lips.

"What the fuck are you doing?!," I looked around frantically but the store was completely empty but the bored cashier who didn't even glance at us once since the moment we walked in.

"Getting drinks for Mikey's party," he simply shrugged and stuck a bottle in my arms, "Hold this"

I automatically slipped the bottle under my hoodie, wincing at the cool touch against my skin, "I thought you said buy not steal!"

"Keep your fucking voice down!," he ordered.

"Can I help you, guys?," the cashier looked up from her magazine, eyeing us with suspicion.

"Naw, we're good," Frank flashed his boyish smile at her, making her nod and return her eyes to the magazine.

"So?!", I elbowed him harshly.

"It's the same thing," he made sure the cashier was distracted again before choosing another bottle to place in his already full bag.

"Um no," I didn't know if I should laugh or cry or run the fuck out of there, "Buying involves leaving money at the store"

"You have money?," he looked irritated at me and then snuck a glance at the cashier again.

I shook my head a little.

"I rest my case," he resumed his shopping, going over to the wine section.

"What case?!," I snapped, my heart beating against my rib cage like a drummer on ecstasy, "You know what case you'll have if you get caught?"

"Never happened before," he scrunched his face at the choice of wine in this store.

"Never happ-," I exhaled out sharply, "Holy shit!"

"Look if you don't wanna give Mikey a hand then whatever," he whispered back.

My mouth opened and closed like a retarded gold fish, I wanted to say something but what could I say to this? Bad bad Frank? So I clutched the bottle under my hoodie closely to myself and followed him around, feeling my heart beat escalate with each passing minute and every rustle of wind, licking my suddenly very dry lips.

"OK this should be enough," he bit his lip, looking around and gave me the same boyish smile he gave the cashier earlier.

I pouted, wanting to slap him so badly for dragging me into this mess without even telling me!
He casually started walking toward the exit like he didn't have half of the store's alcohol stuck in his full bag where books and learning materials innocently occupied the space earlier.
He gave the girl behind the counter a playful wink, making her giggle, she didn't look much older then we were.
But once we stepped over the metal detector thing hell broke loose and it beeped like a crazy motherfucker. Frank broke in a run, grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him.
The rest went in a blur, the girl started screaming and chasing us, the echo of our frantic run, Frank's slipping, the thump of us collapsing on the cement, the crash of the bottles, the strong scent creeping into the nosetrils, a loud screechy siren, the red and blue glare of lights in my eyes and the one phone call, "Gerard, I think I just robbed a store"
Sign up to rate and review this story