Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Wizard of Oz.

by darkviolet 5 reviews

Bad to the bone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1705 words

2Original
The police officer didn't take us to the station since he knew both our parents and was a very close friend of our fathers but he did something so much worse, after a 30 minute lecture which mostly consisted of a lot of shrieks and 'how could you' and 'what's wrong with you' he called our parents.
Frank's mom dragged him home by the ear, promising to kill him and then kick his ass, in that order. I preferred going to the station instead of facing my own dad, who pulled minutes after Frank's mom finished her own lecture and drove off with him waving sadly from the back seat and his mom still hollering so loudly you could hear her through the closed windows of the car.
Dad stepped out of the car in his working clothes of a suit and a crispy white button up shirt, his pale face gave me a look I've never seen before. Dan, the officer motioned him to come over.
I hung my head down to avoid seeing the look on dad's face while he talked to Dan. It was a mix sad mix of hurt, shame, anger and disappointment and I didn't know how I should handle it.
After Dan finished telling him what exactly we did and what criminal record is all about, he motioned me to get into the car, without saying anything to me, he opened the back door and held it for me, twisting his face when I passed by, I was smelling of booze since the bottles broke our fall and smashed to million glittering pieces, I has a few extra little cuts to blend into my already cut stomach from the bottle I held under my shirt, the alcohol sipped into them, making me suffer greatly.
The drive home went silently, he didn't acknowledge me, not a word, not a sign, just the same deep disappointment carved deep into his eyes. I'd rather him to scream and shout like Mrs. Iero then this.

I stepped into the house only to be tackled by Gerard, "What happened?!", he held me by the shoulders, scanning my face for clues.

I shrugged, my eyes welling up with tears I bit back.

"Gerard, can you please leave us alone?," dad's deathly tone made my skin crawl.

"But-," I don't know how he could resist to that stern look on dad's face but he did, he squeezed my shoulders a little and pulled me slightly closer to him.

"Please"

Gerard frowned at him and looked back at me as though he was seeking my approval, I looked down, if it was in fact approval to leave me alone with my father, I didn't want to give it to him. But dad's nod convinced him and he gave me one final squeeze and left upstairs.
Dad sat with a sigh on the sofa, "Well?"

I was determined to look at the floor with my hair hanging over my face as my shield and keeping the coffee table between us.

"You don't want to explain why you were stealing alcohol?," he crossed his arms on his chest, leaning back.

I shook my head, what could I say without getting Frank in even more trouble?
That he dragged me there? That I didn't know he was about to do it? That I told him not to? Cause fact is I was there, I had a bottle under my shirt and I said shit to stop him. So who can I blame for not using my common sense and walking out of there before it was too late, it was my own stupidity that got me into this, It's not like I didn't know better, I did and I did it anyway, it's no one's fault but mine.

"Are you sure?," he inquired.

I shrugged pathetically again.

"What is it with you lately," he exclaimed suddenly, running a hand through his hair, his calm show was going bye bye, "I don't recognize you anymore. Is it Gerard's influence? Maybe Frank pressured you into it?"

It aggravated me that he was trying to dump my irresponsibility on my friends instead of acknowledging I've changed from his precious baby into a young adult, "Look I just did!," I snapped, "No one told me to or pressured me, I have a mind of my own and maybe it was a mistake but I'm the one who did it, not Frank, not Geetard and not motherfucking Jesus!"

"You're not the girl you used to be," he claimed.

"People change, dad," I rolled my eyes, growing impatient with the pointless interrogation, I'd rather him to just ground my sorry stealing ass and get it over with instead of this oh where did I go wrong whine.

"Not without reason"

"Yeah I'm special," I smirked.
His wife could be sleeping with Donald fucking Way this very moment and he's worried about me stealing a few stupid bottles of vodka, it's not like I was such a successful criminal, I got busted and lectured on the fucking spot!

"Well if you got nothing to add," he glared at me, waiting for me to fall on my knees and beg for forgiveness.

I just stared back, "I won't do it again"

The lack of remorse on my face stiffened his features again, "Damn right you won't! You're grounded for a month and you're gonna apologize to Kate whom you scared half to death and you'll pay for the liquor with your allowance which I'm suspending for a month too"

"Aw you're just pushing me right into crime jaws again," I sneered jokingly.

"You thinks it's funny?!," he jumped up and looked like he was gonna charge at me but gathered himself at the last moment which pretty much wiped the sneer right off my face, "You may go to your room and stay there"

I nodded and quickly climbed up the stairs, my feet heavy and my head pounding.

Unfortunately Gerard sat on my bed, waiting for my return. He jumped on his his feet once I entered and rushed to me, sweeping me up his arms, "What happened?!"

I squirmed a little under his touch, "Me and Frank robbed a store," I left out the getting caught part, it sounded much more exciting this way.

"Why?," he frowned.

"For Mikey's party," I rubbed my eyes tiredly and lay on the bed.

"Mikey's having a party?," he followed me and lay next to me, propping himself on his elbows, "My Mikey?"

I smiled, "Yeah, your very own Mikey"

"I didn't know"

"Yeah he was nervous about telling you"

"Oh...But why did you rob the store?"

"Cause no one would sell us some," I cried out, frustrated with his stupidity.

"How about fucking asking me?," he smirked.

"I just told you he didn't want you to know!," I exclaimed, "Which part didn't you get?"

"Yeah but robbing a store," he chuckled, "Who's idea was it? It couldn't possibly be yours or Mikey's"

"Why not," I pouted, "Maybe we planned out the entire thing all by ourselves. We're bad to the bone you know"
He laughed making me frown, "Butt out"

"Vi..," he leaned to kiss me.

I wriggled away on the bed, "And don't fucking call me Vi"

"You're such a pain," he rolled his eyes, smiling slightly.

"Tell that to someone who cares," I went over to sit on my desk.

Mikey burst through the door out of breathe, he looked put off when he spotted Gerard on the bed, "Whatcha doing here?"

Gerard stretched out, placing his hands behind his head, "Resting"

Mikey frowned but seeing me at my desk reignited his excitement, "You robbed a store! For me! You robbed a store!"

"For you?," Gerard narrowed his eyes at Mikey.

Mikey ignored him without glancing in his direction, "Fred just got like trillion cases of beers to my house!"

"Fred?!," Gerard exclaimed, sitting up, "Iero?! Are you nuts hanging with people like that?!"

"Hmm," I ignored him too, "I'll kill Frank!"

"If his mom won't get him first," Mikey sat on the window seat with his back to the sun, "She almost murdered him for calling"

"Well if she gets there first, I'll dig him up just to kick his sorry short ass all over again," I spat out, thinking about all the ways I could make Frankie boy suffer, "You know he didn't tell me we're gonna rob a store!"

Mikey got hit by a flying pillow, knocking his glasses off.

"Hey!," we exclaimed in unison, glaring at Gerard. Who he thinks he is throwing my pillows around like that.

"You dick, you don't invite your own brother to your fucking party," he threw another pillow at Mikey who just recovered from the first blow.

"Knock it off," I told him.

"I just didn't have the time to tell you," Mikey shrugged innocently.

"Oh right cause you just don't see me everyday, I live in fucking Oz and you forgot your silver shoes, fucking Toto," Gerard sneered, throwing a stuffed bear at Mikey since ran out of pillows.

"I meant to," Mikey rubbed the back of his head, "I really did"

"That hurts, brother"

"Well you're not the best company at parties," Mikey snapped, readjusting his glasses on his nose, "I never have fun when you're around"

Whoa! I never knew Mikey could be so harsh but he definitely hit a sore spot, the smirk left Gerard's face as he leaned back on the headboard and fell silent.

Remorse washed over Mikey's features at the sight of Gerard's hurt, "I mean if only you could drink less so I wouldn't have to leave the party to watch you," he muttered.

"Oh what do you know!," Gerard's grew louder with each word, "You fucking bastard," he leaped out of the bed and at first I thought he's gonna hit Mikey but instead he stormed off, shutting the door loudly.

"See what I got to put up with," Mikey huffed, staring at the door.

"Well that was a bit harsh"

Mikey diverted his gaze to stare at me, "Since when you're on his side"

I chuckled, "I'm not, I'm just saying"

"Yeah," he frowned, looking me over.
Sign up to rate and review this story