Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He always said Vampires will never hurt you, I guess he lied!

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare

by Give-emHellKid 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 269 words

0Unrated
Kelly's P.O.V

SHIT dead end!!! I thought to myself as I came to a brick wall, I was so out of breath I thought I was going to collapse. I could hear the footsteps catching up to me now, then all of a sudden they were right behind me. I spun round... Nothing. I walked a couple of steps forward, if i could just get to the gates and find help... BANG!!!. Next thing i knew I saw the floor coming towards me, as i landed i felt blood dripping down the side of my face, something had hit me on the back of the head. I slowly rolled over on to my back to see what had happened, then i saw a man standing in front of me with a wide smile on his face, revealing razor sharp white teeth shining in the moonlight, his long hair swaying in the breeze. Through the sheet of darkness that was covering his face i could just make out his red eyes glistening. It was like his eyes had me in a trance because i couldn't move, he leaned over me and whispered in my ear "You shouldn't be afraid, it's not like your going to die babes". A single tear escaped from my eye as he moved towards my neck then i felt a sharp pain rush through my neck i tried to push him away but i could feel myself getting weaker and weaker every second until i couldn't stay awake any longer and finally felt my eye lids getting heavier until i couldn't open them anymore.
Sign up to rate and review this story