Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He always said Vampires will never hurt you, I guess he lied!

Chapter 2 - Good Morning Kelly

by Give-emHellKid 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 891 words

0Unrated
Kelly's P.O.V

I woke up in my bedroom sweating.
"Not again"
I sighed quickly getting up and heading to the bathroom for a shower, i needed to cool off.
When i finished getting dressed I went downstairs to see my friend already up in the kitchen holding a cup of coffee out for me, I greatfully took it and sat down.
"I take it you had the usual dream again, Kelly"
"Yeh, I don't know what's going on with me lately. Wait how do you know?" I asked with a confused look on my face.
"I think the whole street knows by now, you're like the streets alarm clock, you wake up screaming every morning at the same time." She said
"Sorry about that, but I can't help it, it just won't go away and I don't get why. We've been fighting vampires now for about 2 years and it's never bothered me before."
"Well you were only young back then, maybe you're finally taking it seriously instead of just messing around all the time... Or your finally going mad" She said walking out of the room with a big grin on her face.
"Oy you cheeky bitch im not going mad!!!..... Lucy... LUCY!!!" All I heard was her laughing going out the front door.

'He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one'


Oh fuck not my phone, I wanted the day off today.
"Hello"
"Kelly, it's Jake"
"Oh hey Jake, What's up?"
"I've got some bad news, it's Alice she's been taken"
"Taken, what do you mean taken, by who" I said with concern in my voice.
"A new vampire has appeared on the scene, he's already taken out about 5 people"
There was silence for a few seconds.
"Y-Yeh but Alice will be fine she can look after herself she's the strongest out of all of us". I was starting to get really worried.
"Maybe you should come over to HQ, we can talk better there"
"Okay, I won't be long" I said before the line went dead.
I hated it when he called it HQ it's just an old warehouse, but he insists on calling it that so we all just play along.

I stepped out of the house and took a look round for the first time that morning, it was chilly and quite foggy, I walked quickly to my car and got in.
The whole drive to HQ my head was in a daze, I nearly crashed about 3 times, as I arrived at 'work' and rang the bell I could swear someone was watching me but I put it down to my imagination.

"Hi guys, miss me" I said sarcastically as the elevator doors opened.
Everyone seemed to be on a downer, "Don't worry, Alice will be fine I just know it". Actually I didn't know it, I just couldn't come to terms with the fact that Alice could be injured or even worse dead. Alice always seemed to be the one that got me out of the shit when it came to vampires she has also been my best friend since we first met. I was known to be the one who will most likely go running in all guns blazing an get myself killed and she was the older and wiser one who would always stop that from happening.

Anyway back to reality.
"Kelly over here" Jake was beckoning me over. "Hey Jake, any news yet?"
"No, sorry Kel"
"Shit, well have you phoned Lucy yet"
"Yeh, but there was no answer I'll try again in a minute".

'He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one'


"This is proberly her now". I looked at the caller ID. 'Alice'.
"Alice WTF, that can't be right". I said it louder than I expected and everyone in the room turned around.
"Hello" I said not sure what the answer would be.
"Kelly it's me".
"OMG Alice are you okay"
"For now" she said almost whispering. "Kelly listen, last night on my way home I was struck on the back of the head, and after that it was a kind of blur, all I remember is being in a car driving through some woods and then waking up here in this room there is 4 other people in here with me. Kelly I don't know much but I do know that im not in the town anymore. We're in a big house in the woods somewhere...". There was rustling on the other end of the phone.
"Alice are you still there..."
"He's coming... and he's got someone else with him... OMG Lucy..." The phone went dead.
"Alice... ALICE!!!...SHIT!!!".

"What's wrong" I could just about hear Jake through my thoughts. "He's got Lucy as well".
The room was silent, my head was spinning out of control I felt like I was going to be sick, thoughts racing through my mind, 'I've never done this alone before' I thought to myself. 'If he was able to get Alice and Lucy then I've got no chance' but i knew what i had to do. I finally snapped back to reality. "We need to find them... Now".



Don't worry Gerard will turn up soon, i promise... Reviews welcome
Sign up to rate and review this story