Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Music or The Misery

Pervert! Bad Billie!

by QueenPanda139 3 reviews

Billie sees Bob again but have her feelings rekindled or did they ever die out? And why is she thinking about him so strangely? That sick freak.(Creatures of a Sinister Romance is a band name. It i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 806 words

0Unrated
"Hey are you okay? You didn't look to hot back there, sis. What's up?" Jaymee asked in her normal big sister tone when she got overly worried. She didn't want to see Billie in this state and obviously, she didn't want her to be upset so badly. Jaymee had seen Billie upset before and it hurt her to see that because Jaymee nearly beat the shit out of the guy who did it to her too. Billie looked up at Jaymee and gave her a weak grin.
"If only I was alright. Then maybe, I wouldn't have to deal with old memories. Ever since the whole "Patrick incident", things haven't really been the same for me. But, that was then. This is now." She told her. Billie really wasn't okay anymore. Patrick had decided to avoid her for a year; didn't talk to her, didn't see her, nothing. To top it all off, he also decided to blame that on touring. It was the day when he told her that she knew she wouldn't be able to handle being near him again.
"Sissy, are you sure you are going to be able to handle yourself for tonight? I mean, you are quite devious when you are upset and you could attract some bad boys if you know what I mean."
"I'll be okay, Jay. Don't worry about me. I've really moved on a lot since then. I'm not going to let some 'Bad Boy' come over to me and try to get me with him. I'm a hell of a lot more careful with who I fall...for..." Billie trailed her sentence off as Bob Bryar walked right by them only stopping to look back at Billie because he had found who he was looking for. Billie shut her mouth as he walked up to them.
'Oh my God. It's Bob Bryar. I haven't seen him in years...Holy shit, he looks good. Ginger hair, goregous. Blue eyes, to die for. Body tone...Oh my God! What am I thinking. Bad Billie. BAD! You sick, sick, perverted woman!' Billie thought in her mind as she looked at Bob.
"Hey, you're McLovin' right? Because if you aren't then I'm going to ki--"
"Yep! That's me! I'm McLovin'! Well, it's a nickname I earned." She told him. Bob sighed. Billie couldn't help but smile at him. She didn't know what it was about him that made him so entrancing but, there was obviously something there that she couldn't put her finger on but it definitely was there.
"Why do you ask?"
"Oh, Frank and Gerard showed me a picture of you and William Beckett, the guy from The Academy Is..., and told me your name was McLovin' and that you really had a thing for me and...yeah." Bob told her while scratching the back of his head, nervousness and uncertainty in his tone. Billie blushed a deep red.
"They said that, huh?" Bob nodded. She sighed as Jaymee tried to hold back her laugh. But instead she broke out in a fit of laughs and giggles earning herself a few strange looks from the stage crew and security. Obviously, Bob didn't remember Billie from the last tour they went on together. But, then again, she was about 19 or 20 when that happened so it was understandable.
"Bobo, do you remember a BillieJeane Beckett with a little shorter than shoulder length honey brown hair?" Jaymee asked. Bob pondered on it for a bit then nodded.
"Yeah, why? Have you talked to her lately at all? I really want to spend sometime with her to tell her how I feel about her. I've been thinking of asking her out. I really do like her. No offense, Miss..." Bob didn't finish the sentence. He just looked at Billie to finish it for him.
"Beckett. BillieJeane Beckett to be precise." She did a slight bow causing her silken, long dark brown hair to gentle cascade down off of her shoulders as she did so. Bob blushed. "Sorry that I haven't been able to keep in touch with anyone. I have been trying to get my own band started. We have been very busy."
"Oh, really? What's the name of this band of yours?" Jaymee asked. Billie grinned.
"So glad you asked." With that, she took off her hoodie to reveal the homemade band t-shirt. It was black with what looked like hot pink spray painted letters with a faint spray circle around the lettering and a few paint lines dripping down to the hem.
"Creatures of a Sinister Romance. I am the Leader. I am lead guitar and vocals. I do all of the merch and I have everything in my garage at home."
Jaymee and Bob asked her many questions about her band with which she answered with delight until...
Sign up to rate and review this story