Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Because I'll Never Stop Watching Over You

I Bruise Easily

by RyanRossLuver 4 reviews

An unexpected visitor turns up at Panic's door

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 1344 words - Complete

0Unrated
Two Day's Later

Brendon's POV
Emmi hadn't rung or returned home in two days after running out of the photo shoot. Ryan rang Pete to see if she had gone to hide with him, and he had no clue as to where she was either. Everyone was worried sick, and to top of the worry, Melissa had broken up with me, because I was supposedly 'to busy focusing on that other girl'. I've been taking it really well though - I'm better off without her, as she was clingy and whiney. A sharp rap at the door brought me out of my thoughts, and I got up off the sofa, leaving Ryan to watch old "Scooby-Doo" reruns, and answered the front door.

When the door swung open, a tall, pale girl stood before me. She had eyes the color of the ocean, high cheekbones, full red lips, and a sexy lip ring on the left side of her lower lip. Her waist length hair was black, with the top half red, and had been curled. She actually in fact had a vague resemblance to Emmi...coincidence maybe?

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to invite me in?" She asked, in a thick Australian dialect.

"Well, first of all, I'd like to know how you found our house. No-one outside of the label or My Chemical Romance knows where we live - no fans, press or paparazzi," I replied.

"Well, although I do like your music, I'm not here to be a fan girl. I'm here to see my sister, Emmi."

"Huh...Emmi's never told us of a sister before. She's told us all about her parent's deaths, but never of a sister."

"Well, she does have one, and I'll let her explain to you later as to what happened. But I'm here to celebrate our birthday, and I need to tell her something," She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

" 'Our Birthday'? So, you're twins then?"

"Yeah, but I'm older by five minutes. Oh, I'm Alexia by the way. Alexia Marie Proulx," she said, extending her hand to me. I took it, and her skin felt soft and warm in my hand. I shook it gently before Jon and Spencer came up behind me.

"Alexia, was it? Do come in," Jon said, pushing me out of the doorway, giving Alexia room to walk into the house, a suitcase being dragged behind her.

"I prefer to be called Alex, if that's okay. But I'm here to see my sister. Where is she?" She asked, leaving her suitcase in the hallway and sitting herself down on the couch next to Ryan.

"Out, actually. I'll just give her a call on her cell and tell her you're here," Spencer said.

"No! Just tell her to come back. I want this to be a surprise." Spencer nodded and I sat myself down beside Alex, and I heard Spencer mumbling into the phone.

"Just voicemail, but I left a message. Now, Alex, tell us more about yourself," he continued.

The Cobra's House
Emmi's POV

I opened my eyes blearily, taking in my surroundings. The pillow I was laying on somehow got harder since I fell asleep. Maybe I rolled off the couch? I then realized I had a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and my 'pillow' was in actual fact Gabe's bare chest. I lifted my head away from it, and saw Vicky sprawled out on the floor next to us, and I started to panic. What if she wakes up?

I pulled away from Gabe, causing him to wake in the process. He pulled my face closer to mine, and gave me the sweetest kiss I have ever experienced, but I had to pull away.

"Gabe, Vicky's right there, and if she wakes up, she might find out. She can't know!" I whispered frantically to him. He rubbed my back whilst pulling me in for a quick hug.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But soon, please?"

"Maybe," I said, getting up and hunting for my cell. I found it half under a slumbering Nate, the only other Cobra in the living room. After pulling it out, I checked my text messages. I had one from Ember, which I instantly looked at.
Grl, get yo ass bak to ur place. Panic r, well, panic-ing. Me n Bill will meet u there. Ciao xox Flame
I also had a message saying to call my voicemail, which I did. I had five which I had already listened to, and promptly ignored, and a new one. It was from Spencer, also telling me to get home. By that time, Nate and Vicky had woken up and Gabe had (thankfully) put his shirt back on.

"Sorry guys but I've got to go. I think I've hidden out here long enough to return...plus they want me back for something."

"Okay. Take care of yourself," Nate said, sweeping me into a hug. Vicky also embraced me, and I picked up my purse and jacket and headed to the door, Gabe following. We steeped outside and walked to my car, the front door closing behind us.

"Thank you Gabe, for everything," I said, before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. We broke away, both completely breathless, before I gave a timid wave and sat in my car, heading off home.

Panic's Place
When I arrived, I let myself in through the front door, and headed to my bedroom, where I knew Ember would be waiting for me. As I thought, she was. I slipped in and headed for my closet, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans, and my favorite Paramore tee.

"So, where have you been?" Ember asked as I removed my old clothes.

"I crashed with the Cobra's for a bit."

"I bet Gabe liked that!" I pulled on my fresh underwear, and was pulling my t-shirt over my head. Once it was on, I turned to Ember who was sitting on my bed.

"He did. Where's William?"

"He couldn't come in the end." I pulled on my jeans, and fluffed up my hair, before opening the door and beckoning for Ember to follow.

"I'm sorry I disappeared without telling you. I mean, I should have told you," I said, turning the corner into the living room, "what with you being my best friend and - Oh my god, Alexia! What are you doing here?" I squealed, running over to the girl sitting on the couch, pulling her up and into a hug.

"Well, a couple of things, but mainly to celebrate our birthday's. Happy Birthday Emo," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Happy Birthday Kitten," I replied, hugging her tighter, and seeing blank looks on everyone's faces.

"Oh, right. Guys, this is my twin sister, Alexia. Kitten, this is Ember, Ryan, Brendon, Spencer and Jon," I said, pointing out each person in turn.

"But you told me that you only had your parents, and that they died before you got sent to Australia?" Ember said, confused.

"Well, I suppose I have to tell the truth eventually. My parents who died, weren't my real parents. They were my foster parents. When I was released from hospital and sent to Australia, I was sent to live with my biological father and my sister, whom I'd been talking to my whole life. And although I loved my parents, I love my Dad with all my heart."

"Umm, Emmi, you may want to change your sentence from 'I love my Dad' to 'I loved my Dad'." Alex stated, tears coming into her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, then it hit me. "No, it can't be! You can't be serious!" I started screaming, before collapsing in a fit of sobs. Ryan tried to hug me, to help my pain go away, but I slapped him away. Brendon then came along and lifted me into a bear hug, and I cried my heart and soul out, into his chest, soaking his t-shirt with my warm, salty tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story