Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams of broken Angels....

[In The Arms Of An Angel]...May you find some comfort here

by hisladysorrows 3 reviews

Summer finally crashes, what will the result be of her devestating feeling of sadness?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 1046 words

0Unrated
I stood there next to Mikey just bobbing my head and listening to the beat. It made laugh. These five men seemed like something else. And to my knowledge I had no clue what was to come. The black haired tattooed man started wrapping. “Yo pretty lady my name be Frankie, my home is way back in jersey and missin it so, when you giggle and smile it reminds me of my girl back home, let me be your friend and I’m sure you’ll be just as cra-zay as me” he tried his best to rap out. I started laughing harder at it. God… it’s been so long since I’ve laughed. I think that last time it happened was when I with my mom and dad. Mom and Dad and me had gone on a picnic up in the hills. We went to our favorite spot. The weeping willows were long green and beautiful and the flowers had just started blooming. It smelt sweet out. I loved it. I remember dad running to the car quickly and getting the rest of the food, and a cake for my birthday. He made it not even five feet away from us and tripped. His face landed straight into the cake. He looked so funny with the pink and white frosting smeared all across his face. I began to sniffle. Damn memories. I looked at the tall black haired man and Numy. They were bouncing all to the beat. Just as the tall black haired man was going to say something I ran. I couldn’t do this; I couldn’t be in that room with all six of them people. I didn’t belong. That was there own special family and I was just a mere addition to it. I ran to the nearest vacant room and slammed the door shut. I found a corner like when I was back at home. For the first time in a long time I cried. I cried so hard I couldn’t feel my eyes, or my face. I sat there and sobbed hard. Why did my parents have to get killed? Why did I meet Numy? What the hell was the point in all this? I heard a couple doors closing around me. They may have some attendant dude to find me. So I cleared up my sniffles and tried to wipe the tears off my face. I didn’t want to move from the corner thou. The door opened and I coughed to clear my throat from crying. “Summer, you in here” rang the man’s voice. I got shivers down my spine. The instant I heard his voice I began to cry again. SHIT!!! I thought to myself. I just couldn’t hold it back anymore. Guys scared me and that one man made me feel safe, what the hell was wrong with me. He walked into the room slowly and closed the door. “Summer come out from where your hiding from, I promise I’m not going to hurt you or anything; I’m really worried and want to talk to you” he said softly. My body was paralyzed I couldn’t move. I could barely speak. “Please summer, just let me see you,” he said softly again. Still not being able to move my body; I did the best thing possible… I waved my arm. I heard footsteps coming towards me; he must of saw it. He hovered above me and all I could do was cry. He didn’t even grab a chair or nothing. He got down on his knees and began to cradle me. “Shh, just calm down summer just relax…your safe now” he said softly cradling me. It felt like the dream all over again. Sitting by the dark lake, only the stars and moon lighting the way as he cradled me in his arms and talked to me. “Summer what’s wrong beautiful” he said softly rocking me. Did he just call me beautiful? I can’t remember the last time anybody had ever called me that. I could feel my skin on my neck starting to feel bare. The make-up was rubbing off. Damn it I thought. I couldn’t move thou, I didn’t want to leave his arms I felt so safe. I leaned my head down on his arm. He kept cradling me, until I heard a gasp. “Summer, what the hell is that on your neck” he said softly. I cried. “Summer is this what Numy was talking about” he said rubbing the spot on my neck. When he rubbed it; it stung so damn bad. I mumbled finally. “Mmmhmmm”. Out of nowhere he kissed it. My mind went blank. What the hell just happened? “God, your such an amazing girl to overcome all this shit I tell you,” he said cradling me still. I had to know, I had to find it out; what the hell was this angel’s name. I found the strength inside me to lift myself up. I stared at him for a moment. He adjusted his eyes and starred back; like he was trying to figure out what I was thinking. He brushed the hair out of my face and looked better at my eyes. I couldn’t understand it but everything matched. Everything from my dreams. Except the nights the other guy would come and cradle me. I began to stutter really badly and shake. “Summer, just calm down beautiful, try and say what you mean” he said starring at me. “W.w.What’s your name” I said in tears. As he was about to tell me his name there came a knock at the door. “Hey you guys better come quick, Frank broke the chandelier and the management isn’t happy with us,” said Mikey. The tall man with long black hair let go of me. “I have to take care of this summer, please forgive me, I’ll be back ASAP” he said almost sadly. He gave me a quick hug and ran out of the room. I was left in the corner in a quite aww. What was his name? I was so close…Tell me angel where are you?
Sign up to rate and review this story