Categories > Celebrities > AFI > He Loves Me Not

Gross Outs and Set Ups

by xXlifesapartyXx 2 reviews

Yay more to the story. :) REVIEW IF YOU WANT MORE!! >

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-04-04 - 573 words

0Unrated
"What's going on over here? I heard you two yelling from across the room, relationship problems?" Jade looks from me to Davey with a confused and gleeful look on his face.

"He wishes."

Davey rolls his eyes at me, "Bitch"

"Well if I'm a bitch, what does that make you? A whore?"

Davey's mouth drops slightly as Jade starts laughing, he instantly stops as arms latch around his waist. My stomach was in knows and a strange sickness overcame me as I saw Jade and his present girlfriend kissing, cuddling and giggling right in front of me and Davey, how disgusting.

I unfortunatly spoke my mind, "Eww...Get a room." I walked away, completely sickened.

Jade and his girlfriend didn't really respond to what I said other than a full-blown liplock. When I looked back at the disgusting sight of the two, Davey wasn't in the vacinity, then I ran into something.

I jumped back with a scream, unsure as to what I hit. I turn my gaze from the liplocked couple and to what, or rather who, was in front of me.

I looked up into the face of a smiling Davey, I back away slightly, creeped out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Davey had a sarcastic-gleeful tone as he spoke.

I just looked at him confused, unsure of what to say.

"Speak."

"Shush! I'm not a dog! And I sure as hell won't be your puppy in anyway."

He grinned before he spoke, "I see you konw what my dreams consist of then."

I gave him another confused look and contemplated what he said, "Eww.."

He laughs and speaks again, "Okay, I'll make you a deal--"

I cut him off, "What kind of deal?"

"If you would let me finish you'd know."

"Well, ehh!"

He smiles slightly before continuing, "Go on one date with me, just one date is all I ask, and I'll help you get into the door to Jade's life. But you'll have to do the rest to stay there or move in farther."

I had a half sad and half happy/unsure look on my face, trying to determine whether the deal was worth it. "First, what do you consider a date?"

"Food, talking, movie, more talking, and if it goes really well...Sex."

I gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look, "Instead of sex, how about a kiss and we'll have a deal."

Now he takes his turn on contemplating the deal. "Go get a tatoo with me then we'll have a deal, and a kiss instead of sex."

"Hmmm...You mean I have to get one?"

"We both will." He smiles

I looked him up and down, "Do you even have room for another?"

"Why don't you search and find out?"

"Ehh...I'd rather not. Sorry."

"Oh well, maybe later. Heh. Tomorrow at 6, I'll meet you here. But I gotta get back to the stage."

"Sounds good. Go fill this room with music actually worth listening to." I smile as he nods and walks off, thats when someone taps me on my shoulder. I turn around and I see...

__________________________________________
A/N: OH KNOW I ENDED IT!! :) tee hee hee.. you need to review, and a handful of reviews wont cut it. If you want to know who 'I' turned around to see REVIEW!!! :) and you can give guesses and your imputs. :) Tell me if you like it and remember REVIEW!! Have a nice day. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story