Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 17

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

whoa... what did Shelley do?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 927 words

0Unrated
Whoa! It’s been like a long time for me to update lol. So sorry I had exams and all and it like killed me lol. And yea… so um… here’s the story :D



I threw the TV remote across the room and it hit the wall where it fell into pieces. The room was silent and I could only hear my panting. How could this person do this to me? How could they tell the public shit? Well who ever this person was would be someone close to me. I turned to Ray, Frank and Mikey, I narrowed my eyes at them.

“Have you got anything to do with this?” I asked.

They all shook their heads.

“I swear Mary, we didn’t do anything. We’re as shocked as you are” Ray said.
I sighed and turned to Dylan, Bob and Gerard.

“Did you do this?” I asked.

“Please Mary, why would I do that? I didn’t do it” Dylan said.

Bob looked dumb folded, “No I haven’t got anything to do with it”

“You’re asking me if I said all that bullshit about myself. No way. I have no thing in that!” Gerard said aggressively.

I sighed again and froze when I turned to Shelley. “You did it?” I asked her. It’s been a long time since I said a word to her.

She sat with her legs crossed and her arms folded in front of her, she looked calm. “I was wandering when you’d suspect me” she sighed and looked at her manicured nails. “Yea I did it” she smirked.

I pressed my lips together. I wasn’t really surprised really. But I was surprised on how far my actions could go. “Why would you do that?”

“I have my reasons” she leaned back on the sofa.

I don’t know what took over me but it just did. I ran and jumped on her and started bashing the shit out of her. I punched and shook her like crazy, “You bitch! Fuck you, you whore!” I screamed at her.

Shelley tried to push me off but I was physically fitter than her.

The guys started rushing around us and tried to separate me from her.

“Mary calm down!” Frank yelled as he tried to pull me off her.

I pulled on her hair and she yelped. “Leave me alone and let me bash the shit outta her!” I yelled.

Finally they pulled me off her and Ray and Gerard practically carried me upstairs away from her. They dropped me on my bed and sat on either side of me.

I panted and stared at the door. I heard them whispering to each other and Ray got out of my room.

Me and Gerard didn’t say a word for a few moments.

“Mary are you ok?” he asked.

I sighed, “Do I look ok?”

Gerard shook his head, “I understand why you kinda bashed Shelly up, I mean what she did with
the reporters and all was pretty bad”

“How could she just tell bullshit about me to the reporters? The thing where you came to Australia because you came for Shelley and you were my ex and I wanted you back. Now me and Shelley are fighting over you. What a load of crap! Now I’m all over the news and named a whore” I hit my fist on the bed.

“Don’t worry. Hopefully that news will die off”

“She’s such I bitch!” I continued. “First she takes my guy and now this!”

“Your guy?” Gerard asked.

“Um…” I froze, “Just some guy”

“Oh…” Gerard nodded to himself. “Cool” he said in a low voice.

We sat gazing at particular things for a few minutes.

“So did you… think about me ever since you left… all those years ago?” Gerard asked gazing down at his hands that were on his lap.

I sighed and wandered why he always asked the most difficult questions. “Um…” I paused, “If I said I didn’t… I would be lying”

I couldn’t see how Gerard was reacting since I was staring at the door.

Gerard shifted towards me, “Mary tell me that you love me”

I wrapped my arms around myself and pulled onto my jacket which tightened around me. “I don’t think I do” I said staring at the door.

“No you do love me” he wrapped his arms around me and leaned his head on my shoulder. “I love you Mary, so much that it hurts. I can only be better when you’re with me. Stop denying yourself”

“That’s what you said last time” I said in monotone.

“Mary I was 17. I was immature”

“And you’re not now?” I said sarcastically.

“Please Mary, I need you so much”

I turned to him.

He looked up at me with tears flowing out of his beautiful hazel eyes.

I don’t know what happened from then.

He leaned in and I was frozen from thinking if I should move away or not.

But I didn’t want to. I missed his lips on mine so much.

His lips touched mine and it felt like heaven.

The scene with me and Gerard making out and tears running down our cheek was such a fluffy one.










*]hahaha this is like an awkward chapter i dont know why.... lol. Anyways plz tell me what you think! :D
OMG I"M GOING TO PANIC! AT THE DISCO CONCERT IN AUGUST!
WOOT! WOOT!
:D
Please review.[*
Sign up to rate and review this story