Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Famous Life

Chapter 18

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

lol...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 1595 words

0Unrated
He stroked my hair and neck as he pulled me closer to him. Our bodies touched when Gerard fell down on the bed with me on top of him. Sometimes you just want to escape reality, the reality that I hate at the moment.

“I love you” Gerard breathed as he tumbled on top of me.

I looked at him before he buried his face in my neck.

I looked up at the ceiling and tried to ignore his kissing, sucking and bites on my neck. What is happening? Why do I fall for men with sexual affections? It’s like Gerard knows my weakness, it’s like he planned all this to get me back with him. I mean Gerard is sexy, but he’s gotta prove to me that he’s worth being with. Oh God, I am stupid. I am not a toy! I pressed my lips in fury and frowned. I’ve gotta show every men in my life that I’m not like this. Well I gotta change myself! I bit my bottom lip. Images flowed into my mind of all those times where I feel for guys with their sexual behaviours. My eyes watered and I was blinded by my tears building up. I unintentionally let out a sob which stopped Gerard kissing down my neck.

He looked up at me and his smile faded. “Mary?” he moved my hair off my face.

I started sobbing.

He looked at me in concern. “I… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…”

“Just leave me alone” I covered my face with my hands.

He moved off me and hugged me instead. “Please Mary, I didn’t mean to do this”

“Gerard just leave”

“No, please I want to make it up to you”

“No! I hate you for taking advantage of me all the time” I pushed him away and sat up.

“I… I didn’t mean to…” he was lost for words.

“You always say that” I frowned at him.

He sighed. “Why wouldn’t you understand that I have changed and that I want you back?” he looked at me and held my hands. “I’ll treat you like an angel that you are, and I swear if I do anything bad to you, I’ll kill myself” he squeezed my hands in hope.

I lowered my head and shook my head. “Don’t exaggerate”

“No, I’m not exaggerating!”

I sighed and looked up at him. “Gerard please. I need some time alone”

He pressed his lips together and gazed at me. “Fine” he let my hands go and got off the bed. With one last look at me he exited my room.

I led back on my bed and gazed back at the ceiling just thinking.




I went down to the kitchen and walked straight to the fridge with everybody’s eye on me. I guess it was because I haven’t been downstairs since my clash with Shelly and maybe because I looked impressive for once since like forever. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a cream coloured baggy top with a huge floppy bow. I wore black heels too. My hair wasn’t a mess but back to its straight form and out reaching to my mid back. I sipped some water from the bottle and close the fridge and watched them all stare at me. Thank goodness Shelly wasn’t here or I think I would have exploded.

“Wow, Mary you look pretty” Dylan smiled.

I smiled back, “Thanks”

“So where are you going?” he asked.

“Oh just to clean up the crap that Shelley did” I grinned.

“Uh… are you sure about that? I mean if you want I can do it for you. I always do this shit for you” he said.

“Uh-uh. Not this time. I wanna do it myself”

“Are you sure?”

“Hmm” I nodded.

“At least let me come with you”

I shook my head, “No Dylan, I’ll be fine, they’re just friendly reporters”

He sighed, “Fine”

I smiled to them all and headed to the front door. Once the front door opened the reporters all jumped up and ran to the front gates and blasted me with a million questions. I stood just behind the gates and waited to hear a clear question so I can answer them.

“Mary is it true that you and Shelley are cat fighting over this man named Gerard Way?” one reporter asked.

I smiled at the question. “No actually, it’s all a lie”

“How is it a lie, when your friend Shelley announced this?”

I chuckled, “Oh we’re just going through a rough patch and she just got bitchy and thought she would throw this at the media”

“So is there a real person named Gerard Way then?”

“Oh yes”

“And he is you’re ex boyfriend am I correct?” another reporter asked.

I nodded, “Yea, but we’re friends”

“So does this mean that Shelley likes him?”

“Maybe”

“Are they dating now?”

“No, they’re not”

“Why is that?”

“Probably because Gerard is not interested”

“Another rumour that we’ve heard Mary is it true that you have one night stands with several
men including Gerard?” some old reporter asked.

I froze. I wasn’t expecting a question like this. Where did they find that out from? “Um… no.
where did that come from?”

“We do not reveal our sources”

I pressed my lips together. I was about to step back because the reporters started asking other
questions that didn’t matter at the moment but then some crazy person started throwing rocks at me and they weren’t harmless little rocks either. I stumbled back and fell on the floor on my arse. I cursed at wearing the heels.

“Hey fuck off!” Gerard came in out of no where and lifted my up.

“And who are you sir?” one of the reporters asked.

“I’m Gerard, what’s it to you?” he said and carried me back inside.

“Shit, look what they did to you” Gerard said as he examined me.

“I’m fine” I pushed them away.

“Dude, you’re bleeding!” Frank yelped.

“I’m sure it isn’t bad” I felt my hand feel blood on the side of my forehead and looked at my hand which revealed a whole lot of blood. I screamed, “Omg! I’m gonna die!”

“Stop exaggerating” Dylan said when he came in with the first aid kit.

“Ew, ew , ew! Blood! Get it off me now!” I shut my eyes in disgust. Yes I hate the sight of blood.

“You’ll be fine” Dylan reassured me and he damped a cloth on my forehead with some anti
bacterial thing on it.

“So why did they throw those huge chunks of rocks at you?” Mikey asked.

“I don’t know!” I said in frustration. “Do I need stitches?”

“No, you’ll be fine” Dylan said in focus of covering up my cut.



I growled at myself in the mirror as I looked at the band aid on my forehead that was so visible that I hated it so much. I narrowed my eyes at myself and got out of the bathroom. I decided to just walk around the house because I had nothing else to do.



All the walking ended up for me to start thinking again. Oh wait we never stop thinking right? I don’t know what exactly I thought about just about Gerard and his physical ways of making me want him more. I sighed. I think I never liked a guy that I haven’t had sex with. I shook my head in shame. But suddenly I stopped in my tracks as I realized something. Bob. Robert Bryar. The only guy that I’ve fallen in love with and had no sex yet. Yet he still loved me either way. Bob was nothing like the other guys. Just… he was just perfect and I threw him away because I was blind. I was stupidly blinded by my stupidness! I sighed and shut my eyes as I massaged my temples. Why oh why do I realize this now?

“Hey, Mary are you okay?”

Oh the voice that I was loving to hear. I turned and my jaw dropped when I saw Bob. Perfect timing, did he hear my call? I smiled at him, “No I’m just fine”

“Hey Mary” Gerard somehow came out of no where, “And Bob”

They nodded at each other.

All of a sudden I felt like I was stuck in the middle. Now I know how it feels like in those movies where a woman loves 2 men and does not know what she should do. But what does she do in the end anyway? Oh yea, most of the time she just kills herself. Hmm… not bad I should try that too someday. I shook my head out of that thought and just watched them burning holes at each other.




/]Heyyy!!!! Lol i had this like writers block lol... then i started writing then i somehow delted the chapter i written coz i was stupid to forget to save it lol. so yea.... lol i hope you like it. And yea i am in the middle of who is better for Mary lol. hmmm.... Anyway i didnt wanna continue this coz i think it's long ebough and plus its like exactly 5 am i havent slept yet lol... i drank too much coffee :D
PLEASE REVIEW! i'm talking crap lol.[/
Sign up to rate and review this story