Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 32

by FreakOfNature 2 reviews

Ryan goes in for the kill....

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 298 words

0Unrated
Later on that day Joe and Andy left to find more Starwars collectibles, all while Ryan and Pete stayed home to finish they're Indiana Jones marathon. Patrick was still in town, and wouldn't be home for at least another hour.

The two friends sat silently on the couch while watching Indiana Jones rescue a dansel in distress. The only noise through out the movie was the occasional 'ohhh' and 'ahhhh' that they felt was needed for certain intense scenes.

"Well that was fun." Pete said, hitting the OFF button on the remote.

Silence.

"You ok?" He asked.

"What? Yeah..I just...." Ryan paused.

"What is it? Oh god..What did I do? Did I hog the remote too much?"

Ryan laughed. "No. I just...Wanted to thank you."

"Um..Your welcome...For what?"

"For hanging out with me. For everything, actually."

Pete smiled. "Yeah, sure buddie. Your pretty awesome so it wasn't like... hanging out with Joe."

"Ilikeyou."

Pete's smile turned into a frown. "Um..What? What did you-"

He was interupted by Ryans lips crashing against his own.

The front door opened.

Pete flinched and pulled away. "Dude....I-I-...Patrick!"

Patrick stood in the doorway, with watery eyes. "Asshole." He stormed into the bedroom and slammed the door.

Pete left the couch and ran over to the door. "Patrick! Patrick, open up! It was a mistake! It's not what you think!"

A muffled "fuck off" answered him from the other side of the door.

Pete's eyes, now watery aswell, turned to Ryan who remained on the couch.

"What the fuck, dude!? You know i'm in a relationship! How could you...Why did you...Don't fucking talk to me again!" Pete screamed and ran up the stairs.

Ryan stood up, and ran out the door.

Dun dun DUN!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story