Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Half The Man I Used To Be

Chapter 33

by FreakOfNature 1 review

dun dun dun dun dun!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-11 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 741 words

0Unrated
The time on the clock was blurry, but he was sure it was later than he had originally thought. Nothing really made sense, no matter how much he tried to put the pieces back together. Everything was a mess.

The hinges on the door creeked, and a tall figure came in. He already knew who it was, and his anger was already beginning to build up. He knew that something bad was going to happen, and he knew that there was nothing he could do about it.

"Bring him in." The tall figure ordered.

Two shorter men walked into the room, pulling a body behind them.

"He has yet to die. What shall we do?" One of them asked.

"Place him on the floor." The taller one said.

With that, the two men dragged the body to the middle of the floor, and nudged it slightly. His eyes opened.

"Patrick..."

The anger inside him was now so severe he wanted to burst. Everything inside him was screaming for him to rip all of they're throats out. He tried to move, but nothing seemed to work. He tried to scream, but no noise came out. He tried to escape, but nothing would budge. So he sat there, and watched...

"What do we do with him, sir?" One of them asked.

The tall figure laughed and responded. "Kill him."

His mind screamed. His body ached. The room went blurry. Everything was blurry....except for Patrick. He wanted to close his eyes. He wanted to run away. He couldn't.

His ears filled with the screams of his friend. The halls echoed with laughter. Everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete sat up in bed, into the arms of someone familiar. He took a deep breath, and let the tears roll down his cheeks.

"Shhhhh. It's ok." The voice said.

Pete wrapped his arms around his friend and buried his head into his shoulder. "I'm sorry Patrick. I didn't mean it. I swear I didn't mean it. He kissed me. I didn't mean to...I didn't mean to. Please forgive me."

"It's ok. Calm down. Just calm down, and we'll talk. Ok?"

Pete gave a little nod and wiped the tears from his cheeks.

"What did you dream about?" Patrick asked softly.

Pete shook his head. "I...You...You died. In my dream, you died and there was nothing I could do about it."

"Well it's ok now. It was just a dream. You don't have to cry anymore."

"Now explain to me what happened between you and Ryan." Patrick said, getting a bit more stern.

"I promise it wasn't my idea. He said that he liked me, and before I knew it we were kissing. I swear that I never wanted it. I never wanted him. I just want you. Don't hate me. Please." Pete sobbed.

Patrick took a deep breath and pulled his friend back into a hug. "I forgive you, but where did Ryan go?"

At this statement, Pete leaned back away from Patricks arms and arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean where is he? He's downstairs isn't he?"

Patrick replied in shaking his head. "No. Nobodys seen him all night. I thought you might've known where he was."

Pete rubbed his eyes and jumped out of bed. Putting on some pants, Patrick grabbed onto his arm.

"Where are you going? It's the middle of the night. You can't possibly think your going out there to look for him, can you?"

"I have too Patrick. It's my fault he's out there. He could be lost, or worse.." Pete replied making his way out the door.

"Stop!" Patrick threw himself in front.

"Don't go, please. Wait until tomorrow. It'll be safer tomorrow, and then we can both go."

Pete took this into consideration, turned back around, and laid down on the bed. Patrick followed him and sat down at the end of the bed by his feet.

Pete tapped the spot next to him and grinned. "I want a cuddle buddie. Wanna be my cuddle buddie?"

Patrick gladly accepted the invatation and laid down next to him. "Good night, Pete."

"Good night Jelly."

"Huh? What did you just call me?"

"Oh oh, sorry. You know, like, your the jelly to my peanut butter? I'm the peanut butter, your the jelly? Jelly and peanut butter both go on a sandwich. Its kind of like...."

Pete sighed and closed his eyes. "Forget it. Good night Patrick."
Sign up to rate and review this story