Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Goodnight.

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 2 reviews

a little fluffy... again. lol

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 353 words

0Unrated
The cold air snapped Rachel out of her thoughts. She shivered and pulled on her thin sweater, but it was still cold.

Chris wrapped his arms around her. "Better?" He asked.

Rachel smiled. "Yeah," she yawned. "But I'm tired."

"Me too," Chris said. Just then, Frank walked up to them.

"Hey Chris, your dad needs to take you back to the hotel," he said.

Chris pouted. "Awwwww, do I have to?" he whined. "You're no fun," he joked.

Frank shrugged. "Hey, I can't do anything about it, he's your dad. You guys gotta pack and get some rest for tomorrow."

Chris sighed. "I suppose." He let go of Rachel and took her hand. "Come on, I'll walk you to the bus."

"Ok," she said, turning to Frank. "I am really tired, so I'm gonna go inside, ok?"

"Alright I'll tell Gerard," Frank said.

Rachel nodded and followed Chris to the tour bus. "I had a great time tonight," she said.

"Me too," Chris said smiling. They stopped outside the door of the bus. "I have to go back home tomorrow," he said sadly.

"I'll miss you," Rachel said.

"Me too." Chris took off his red and black striped hoodie and draped it over her shoulders. "You can keep this," he said.

"Thanks Chris," Rachel said. "So will I be able to see you tomorrow?"

"I hope so," He said. "I would like it if you came tomorrow before I left, so we can say goodbye and stuff. The next time I'm coming back to see MCR is next month. Will you still be with them then?"

Rachel nodded. "Yeah, I will. I'll come see you tomorrow too."

"Awesome," Chris said. "I'll see you then."

"Alright," Rachel said, hugging him. "Bye Chris."

"Bye," he said. "Goodnight Rachel."

"Night." Rachel let go and opened the door of the tour bus. She turned and waved to Chris as he walked away. His dad was waiting for him halfway to the hotel. Rachel could see the building clearly from where she was standing. She didn't go inside the bus until she saw Chris walk inside the hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story