Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

The Notebook

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

Gerard finds something of Rachel's... and finds out some information.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 692 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, this is the first time i'm doing someone's pov other than Rachel's. I dont know how it'll turn out, so please let me know.

Gerard's POV
"Come on guys, we better get back to Rachel," I said. Finally all the fans had left, and I was exhausted. I turned and headed towards the tour bus; I really didn't care if the guys were following me or not. What time was it? I didn't have any idea. I wondered if Rachel was still awake.

I opened the door of the bus and walked inside. Rachel had crashed on the couch. I smiled and went over to take her to her bunk. Noticing she was wearing Chris's hoodie, I almost laughed out loud. Those two were so damn cute. She was holding a notebook. What was it? I've never seen her with it before. I picked it up. I flipped it open to the first page. There was a date on the corner. She had this notebook about a year before we met her. Not knowing what it was, I read it.

I'm so fuckin scared.
About a week ago, this man grabbed me and pulled me in his car. I remember trying to scream, but he shoved a cloth in my mouth and put duct tape over it. He tied me up and drugged me. Everything went black and when I woke up, I was locked in a closet, tied up, with the tape still over my mouth, and I was naked. It's not fair. Why me? Why did this happen to me? I remember hearing the police outside and they were arresting someone. The guy that took me. He was screaming that no matter what, he swore he'd come back and get me. They found me in the closet and had a female cop come in with some clothes for me. She untied me and said I was gonna be ok, but I couldn't stop crying. The rest was a blur. I can't remember, and I don't want to remember. All I know is that he said he'd come back, and my home doesn't feel safe anymore. I've been sleeping in my mom's room for the past week, not really sleeping though; I'm too scared to even close my eyes.


The writing stopped there. I looked at Rachel, who was still soundly sleeping. So this notebook was kind of like her journal, and she started it a year ago after she was kidnapped. I set the notebook down and picked her up. I carried her over to her bunk and gently set her down, pulling the blanket over her. Even in her sleep, she looked troubled. When you're asleep, isn't it supposed to be calm and peaceful? Isn't that the one time where you have no worries? I could understand if she was having a nightmare, but she looked like this every night. She couldn't be having nightmares every single fuckin night, could she? I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Rachel," I whispered. I walked back to the couch and picked up the notebook. Suddenly, the door opened and I turned around, startled.

"Hey Gerard, what's that?" Bob asked.

He was motioning to the notebook. "Oh," I said, looking at it. "Uh, it's nothing really. Just uh, some drawings and songs and stuff that I'm working on. I'll show it to you guys later."

Bob nodded. "Cool," he said. "Wanna go down to Starbucks for some coffee?"

"Oh, no thanks," I said. "I'm uh, really tired. I'm just gonna head off to bed."

"K," He walked back outside. I felt bad about lying to him, and I definitely felt bad for what I was going to do, but I needed to know what was going on. I had to read the notebook, and I was gonna read the entire fuckin thing. I went inside my bunk and shut the curtain. On the wall next to me, there was this window like the ones they have in airplanes. I opened it so there was just enough light, opened the notebook, and began to read.
Sign up to rate and review this story