Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

I don't love you

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 0 reviews

The first secret unraveled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 372 words

0Unrated
My mom took me to see my dad today.
I acted like I didn't want to see him, but I really did. He left us a little after I was born, and even though I hate him for that, I partly wish I could see him more and talk to him. I want him to love me. I just don't get why he doesn't. He says he does, but if he loves me, why did he leave, and how come every time we talk, he treats me like I'm worthless? I just don't understand.
So anyways, my mom told me we were going to the rehab center to visit him. I pretended that it was the last thing I wanted to do, but I let her "force" me to go. When I talked to him, he said that in two weeks, he would be released and we could see each other more. I was so happy, but I forced myself to remain calm and just said, "That's great."
When I had to leave he talked to my mom, and my mom came out and told me that he was going to start living with us. I sighed and scoffed and made a big fuss, but really, I'm happy. Maybe if he starts to be around more, he'll start to actually love me.


Gerard read the last sentence, confused. He recalled the last thing Rachel had told him about her father. "He left us. He He made my mom think she loved him, got her pregnant, took her money and left. I don’t care where he is or what he does, as long as I don’t ever have to see him." Was it a lie? It had to be, from what was written here.

Then he understood. Rachel still loved her dad. That was understandable, I mean, it's her dad. No matter what he does, it's really hard to just hate your dad. You can say that you do, but still, a part of you loves him. Rachel knew what he did, so she tried to convince others, maybe even herself, that she hated him. But still, she loved him and wished that he would too. It all made sense now.
Sign up to rate and review this story