Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Hey, Hey, You, You, I don't like your girlfriend."

by Syn_INC 6 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-14 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 1651 words - Complete

1Original
Stuttering 47
Patrick looked as pale as all get out and I didn't know what to think.
I stood in front of Patrick and knelled down in front of him. I then waved my hand in front of his face and nothing. All I saw were his glasses fogging up and I pushed his shoulder. I sighed getting up as Patrick finally spoke, grabbing my wrist.
"How far along are you?" Patrick whispered.
"11 weeks." I shrugged.
"11?"
"Yea."
"So that means-"
"Yea."
Patrick passed out and I rolled my eyes. Joe poured me a glass of red wine and that's what I sipped on for the next few hours.
There was music and dancing, and it was still a bit fucked up how Patrick was knocked out. I sat next to Travis and he was being him which cheered me up a bit. Gin and Joe decided they wanted to leave so I found an empty room in Patrick's place.
When I woke up the next morning Patrick was in the room staring at me. I jumped a little bit and he spoke softly.
"When were you going to tell me you were pregnant Cali?" Patrick asked softly.
"Around April."
"What?"
"On your birthday. I was like, this will be a nice surprise..."
"Why?"
"Because I'm still in my 1st trimester."
"And?"
"Anything could happen."
"So?"
"I wouldn't want to do that to you in case something happened."
"So this- this is you?"
Patrick had the bundle of papers in his possession with tears swelling in his baby blues.
"Yea. We're having a baby- babies. Yea. All that right there." I said tiptoeing near him.
"And the other night when we slept together...and when you fell outside your place. You were pregnant there?"
"Yes."
"Its all going in the wrong order Cali. First comes love, then comes marriage...and then comes the baby- my moms going to kill me."
"Well. My mom, who's way crazier than yours accepted the fact that she's going to be a grandmother so, your mom, is going to have to go through the 5 stages on her own."
"In the end, I came in here to tell you Happy Birthday Calista."
"Thank you Patrick."
I picked up my phone and Gin was on her way for me.
Patrick was in the shower when I left. Gin didn't say a word to me for 15 minutes. When she finally spoke I felt better.
"Happy Birthday!" Gin squealed.
"Then why do I feel like shit?" I asked.
"Because Patrick's probably guilted you into thinking this is your fault."
"He has!"
"It takes 2 to tango."
"It does!"
"And you're having his kids..."
"I am!"
"Damn I'm good."
"You are!"
"Hungry?"
"IHop?"
"Good call."
Genovieve and I pulled into the iHop and saw a light grey old school mustang. She rolled her eyes and saw bright red hair through the window.
"Do we really wanna eat at this iHop?" Gin asked.
"Come on! Its Joe AND Andy. We love them!"
"Don't forget Brendon."
"What?"
We walked in and the employees already knew who we were. But then I pointed to the table of guys and they lead us over there.
"Oh my God! Its Brendon Urie, Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman!" I said sliding in to the booth next to Andy.
"How's my Ahava?" Joe asked as he pulled Gin by her hips.
"I'm good Bubbie." Gin said kissing Joe, "Well, Mr. Urie. How are you?"
I ordered for Gin and myself as she decided to mess with Brendon. He just sat there looking very uncomfortable as if his head was about to explode. Joe found this funny and poked Gin in the side.
"So, Cali-Love. What are we doing today?" Joe asked.
"Nothing." I sighed, "I can't drink because I'm pregnant, I don't think Patrick wants to talk to me...you know what I don't care."
"Lets go to Dave and Busters." Andy said cutting his pancakes.
"Yes! Lets do that. High 5!" Gin stated as she high 5ed Andy, "Brendon, coming?"
"I mean..." Brendon trailed off, "I could be there."
Gin picked up her phone and called Pete and demanded that he bring Ashlee.
"So then can I call Babs?" Andy asked.
I looked at Gin and sighed.
"You know Andy. I love you like the white brother I never had. But um, hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way. I think you need a new one." I concluded.
Brendon laughed his ass off and Andy stabbed at his water.
"I don't understand." Andy stated.
"In the end. We don't like her." I added.
Gin just shook her head in approval. Her crush on Andy was sometimes annoying.
"So you 2 don't like Babs?" Andy asked again.
We both shook our heads yes and he nodded his head.
"Ok then." Brendon sighed, "Dave and Busters?"
"Yea." I stated, "we're gonna go home and shower and change and we'll see you guys there about 930p-ish?"
"Where are YOU going?" Joe asked Gin.
"Home." Gin responded.
"Ok. One more time."
Gin grabbed Joe by the jaw, gave him fishlips and she kissed him.
"You're not going to get that answer out of me babe. You know that." Gin concluded tapping him on the head.
I laughed and we walked out of iHop.
Gin dropped me off at home then she went home. Not to Joe's like he's trying to get her to say, but her mom and dad's.
This girl probably fell off the face of the planet because when I called her she was no where to be found. This even confused Joe which I thought was funny as shit. But in the end she reappeared and I just had to be mean for a bit.
"The hell Genovieve!" I yelled.
"Whoa! No damning Genovieve today. I've got this headache..."
"I'm telling you its a tumor."
"Its not a tumor."
Ginny pulled the door open and I walked in ahead of her. The fact that we had 3/4 of Fall Out Boy,Ashlee Simpson, ¼ of Gym Class Heroes and ¼ of Panic! At The Disco made me laugh. I'm standing here playing air hockey with Brendon Urie, expecting Patrick Stump's kids, oh I hear wrists cutting.
They stayed open until about that 3am for us, that's when we decided we wanted to leave. The fact that the guys all left sweet tips for the staff that stayed was awesome. That's what it feels like to have the celebrity treatment huh?
When I woke up the next morning I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. I didn't have to be at work today and that felt good. I moved my arm and Patrick was lying there next to me. I didn't remember him here last night so that freaked me out a little.
"If you've come here to treat me like shit some more can I use the bathroom first?" I asked sitting up.
Mozart then started to growl at Patrick and follow me to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and he sat outside it looking menacingly up at Patrick who was also waiting for me outside the door.
I sat on the tub pondering what Patrick had to say to me. With this I just rolled my eyes annoyed. I really didn't want to hear what he had to say. If it was going to be negative I was going to be angry. I guess all I could think of was the worst.
I mock flushed the toilet and walked out.
Stunned to say the least when Patrick's lips hit mine. As I slowly pulled out the kiss and backed away I smiled.
"Patrick...what?" I asked.
"So- are you gonna marry me?" Patrick questioned handing over the small Tiffanie's box with a beautiful yet simple 3 karat diamond ring inside.
"No." i said shoving it back at him
"Well then. Why not?"
"Because...well, ok, just because I'm pregnant doesn't automatically mean I want to be Mrs. Stump. You're starting to sound like Joe."
"Yea. Well. He's got the right idea."
"You would say that."
"But he does."
"Eh. When can we tell your parents?"
"I've told my mom already."
"When?"
"Sometime this morning, last night- I don't remember. But I remember her being excited. Something about a grandchild...so are we moving in together?"
"No Patrick! I'm staying here. Actually, Gin and I are thinking about moving in together."
"You're a liar."
"I know! Patrick. No. I'm not moving in with you."
"Why not? I want to be near my babies" he said putting a hand over my stomach lovingly and it made me a little nauseous so i stepped away.
"Why do I feel like I'm having deja vu?"
"I don't know- get off Mozart." he was bitting Patrick's pant leg so Patrick picked him up and all Mozart did was lick Patrick happily. My dogs a little bit retarded, but whatever.
"I'm hungry." I groaned.
"You're always hungry." Patrick mumbled.
"I'm pregnant with your kids. It's all your fault!" I whinnied as I grabbed Mozart from him and brought him close to my chest.
"Sorrie...so wait!"
"Here it comes."
"We we had sex last week...you were pregnant then?"
"Um..Yea."
"But you-"
"I lied Patrick. If I would have told you I was pregnant...dude."
"About that. We need to work on our communication."
"Sounds fun. We have 18 years and 6½ months to work on that."
Patrick looked at me and pouted handing over my 'birthday' engagement ring present thing.
"I mean Patrick, I'm here." I sighed taking it from him and putting it on the table.
"At least you're not calling me cheating whore." Patrick said with a smile.
"I keep telling you. If you prefer that then I will." i said rolling my eyes.
@@@@@
Alright kiddddds there you go. we love you. umm Name the babies dang it! that is all
Sign up to rate and review this story