Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"No all Hispanics and Gins...are manufactured alike."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

Gin had our airplane tickets, and everything was filled out for me. Within the next 4 hours I had my American passport and high 5ed her. "Why didn't you tell me we were gonna do this?" I asked.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 1567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 48
Patrick had gone because he had some things to take care of before they ran off on tour again. I was pacing the floor with my engagement ring when Gin walked in. She looked a little extra happy today and I smiled back at her. What in the hell was going on?
"Vamos a Chile!" Gin stated, "con los hombres de Fall Out Boy."
"Don't do that." I groaned.
"What?"
"Chile? Who's going to Chile?"
"We are."
"We are who? What! I'm confused!"
Gin sat me down and ran her fingers through her blond hair.
"Calista," Gin started.
"That's me. Calista." I said laughing.
"Yes it is. Now. Calista. We are going with the boys to Santiago, Chile. Tomorrow...today."
"Tomorrow or today?"
"What's it matter?"
"Who's going?"
"We are and the guys."
"We are?"
"Yes."
"Don't you need a passport?"
"Yes."
"And there in, as the bard would say, lies the rough."
Gin gave me the shifty eyes and sat back in her chair with one foot out. She stroked her fake beard and I shook my head at this.
"Well then. We're going to have to change that." Ginny stated using the 'I'm not gonna tell you what's in my head, so when the cops come you can plead plausable denyability' voice.
"What?" I demanded in my 'you're a fucking nut' voice.
Later that very next day we were downtown at the Secetary of State office. I don't know why Gin brought me down here.
But before we did that, she took me to Walgreens and I took a picture. But then again before we did that we went to the Post Office and she started to fill out an application for something.
"Calista Rodriguez!" The office yelled.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Why are you here today?"
"Passport." Gin said suddenly.
"Excuse me?" Me and the Officer asked at the same time.
"Yea. We're leaving to Chile in like 8 hours, and she needs a passport."
"What's the rush?"
"We work for Fall Out Boy- a band, and the record company forgot to put in her paper work, because we've been in the States for the past 2 years and-" Gin started.
"If you weren't so adorable I'd say you were lying."
"I don't tell lies sir. I tell very elaborated versions of random stories, but whatever."
Gin had our airplane tickets, and everything was filled out for me. Within the next 4 hours I had my American passport and high 5ed her.
"Why didn't you tell me we were gonna do this?" I asked.
"Because....I don't know actually. I liked my way better." Gin said as we caught a cab to O'Hare, "wait, we're acctually leaving right now?"
"Yes."
"But you told me tomorrow...I'm not packed."
"Excuses. You can't lie to me."
"I can't fly because-"
"You can fly. You're not THAT pregnant yet. You have a Stump Bump, which just makes you fat."
"You're getting mean dude."
"No. You're pregnant, not handicapped. Now, lets go to Chile."
"I guess."
We pulled into O'Hare and went directly to International Departures. The next person I saw was Dirty. He gave me a huge hug and rubbed my belly.
"Fall Out Babies!" Dirty squealed doing a little dance.
"Slow down Jonathan." Gin said with a smile.
"Who told her my government name?" Dirty demanded.
"She's like Magic." Andy said with a laugh as he colapsed on my lap.
I looked at Andy confused.
"Oh, him and Joe are really high. They both don't like to fly so much. I mean, they'll fly, but they don't like too." Pete said with that smile of his, "because you know. Andy and his fear of heights and such."
"Genovieve and Calista!" That voice squealed.
We turned around at the same time and it was little miss obsessive. I gave her a hug as she rubbed my tummy and talked to it and then she went to hug Gin. The guys looked at us like we were a tick crazy, then joined in on the hugfest that was going on.
We boarded a few minutes later and 10 minutes after Charlie and Bob walked up.
"Are you kidding? A free trip to Santigo, Chile? This is is gonna be fun!" Bob stated, freaking just a little.
"Sit down, no sudden movements and we're all good to go." Charlie added.
There's no direct flight from Chicago to Chile (and visa versa) so when we connected in Miami we just wanted to go to the beach. But there was none of that. The reason being that the moment we landed we had to literally run across the airport for our connecting flight.
The worst part of that was that they were boarding the same time our luggage was getting loaded.
After that 8 hour flight I wanted to kill someone. Even in First Class this was one fucked up flight. The only sanity I had was when Ashlee and Ginny decided that we should play cards. Yes, Ginny woke up just to play with me.
But because, we're dudes, there were ante's and folding. We play poker the correct way, don't hate.
The guys were so busy peering over the seats that they didn't notice how annoyed we were by that. Ginny folded out her last hand and went to go sit by Joe.
"Hey Bubbie...what you got there?" Gin asked kissing his cheek.
"Nothing." Joe said with a smile sticking the paper back in the envelope.
"If you say so dear."
"My great-grandmother died. I guess that's it. Here." Joe stated as he offered Gin the envelope, but she didn't take it.
"I believe you Joe. I'm here though." Gin said pushing her body into his, "if you need me...ok bubbie?"
Joe moved her hair out her face and just kissed her deeply. I looked over and thought, there sat a broken man. There was something Joe wasn't telling her, and I didn't want to ask, they've come too far.
"Which great-grand was it?" Gin asked.
"The most religious one." Joe said laughing.
Translation: The one who's already started to roll in her grave. Also, the one with the most money.
"She was a bit of a nutcase Gin. I've probably seen her literally 5 times in my life...she," Joe stopped suddenly, "she...she...was a Holocaust survivor..."
"I'd hope because there'd be no you."
"She...was old..."
"Old meaning...one who would not be cool with me and you?"
"Yes ma'am. But I've told you...Ahava...don't think like that. I love you." Joe stated.
Gin curled into Joe and closed her eyes. This is the only way she's told me she could fall asleep now, which is odd. Because this woman can sleep anywhere.
When we landed in Santiago we were raced to the hotel and stayed there.
"Lets go tanning." Gin stated after her shower.
Ashlee looked at her confused and I smiled.
"Really Genovieve?" Ashlee asked.
"Yea. Oh. I know that look. That's the 'black people cant tan look.' Yes. Yes they can." I said laughing.
At this point Gin and I rolled up oursleeves. This, to prove that you could literally see the kool-aid blue that was our veins. Ashlee was shocked and I shrugged my shoulders.
"No all Hispanics and Gins...are manufactured alike." I said laughing.
The guys automatically went to the venue for soundcheck and we sat there at the beach. There was no seeing them prior to soundcheck. This was simply because everyone had already started to pile into the venue.
*
We would be in Chile for another day afterwards then straight back home for us.
We were at the venue and I was wandering around the backstage area when I felt arms on me and lips on mine.
"Patrick!" I yelled laughing as I pushed him off me, "you're gonna smush the babies!"
"Lies!" Patrick yelled back, cracking up and kissing me again.
It was 15 minutes before they went on stage and Patrick decided he wanted to fondle me against the wall for good luck I guess. I'm standing here thinking where's everyone else? TO SAVE ME!
The guys finally walked out on stage after each rubbing my bump and the first boom made me jump. I'm not used to big booms in foregin counties. Ashlee, Ginny and myself were singing from the side of the stage and wanted to go out there.
"You guys! I don't like that look." Ashlee stated.
"Then stay." Gin and I said at the same time.
Ashlee gave us the 'I give up' crook eye and all 3 of us managed to slip away from Charlie. It turns out that no one wanted the job of 'babysitting' us so they let us be. But with it being us we'd eventually end up on the floor.
Onstage, Patrick went into 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where is your Boy?' not paying attention to the audience. He was getting into his own world like he does when the people in the front started to push.
Then the guys went into 'Dance, Dance'.
I turned my head and saw Genovieve along with Ashlee moshing.
This song is called 'Dance, Dance' not 'Mosh, Mosh' but when in Rome...
I didn't know Ashlee was the moshing type. I flinched as I saw Ginny pushing the boys back and forth. Forgetting I was pregnant I jumped in and started to throw them bows.
Sign up to rate and review this story