Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You lied then you ran away with the child you didnt want anything to do with.

You lied then you ran away with the child you didnt want anything to do with.

by xoGEO_ 2 reviews

Jess had a baby with Mikey, he said he would love her but he went back to Alicia when he found out. When jess got with Gerard he ran away with the baby.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-15 - Updated: 2008-04-15 - 796 words

0Cliche
Disclaimer - I do not own My Chemical Romance or anyone in the story except Jess, Emma, and Scarlet, and anyone else you havent heard of.

The happenings of the last few months have taken a turn on Jess, her fragile body turned weak and frail, her clothes hanged off her thin bony shoulders.
Jess couldn’t be bothered to look good because everything good in her life had been either taken away or the truth of it had broken so much Jess just threw it away, she pushed it out her life never to been spoke of or heard of.

She was only 15 and a mum already, a mum to little Scarlet the only good thing in her life at the moment.
Scarlet was only 8 months old but already showing the looks of her dad Mikey Way, She had the same little giggle, she had the hair and most cutest she had the nose, without Scarlet Jess wouldn’t go on in life.
Mikey hurt her, Mikey said he would love her but when she got pregnant he went to Alicia never going near Jess again.
He told her loads of stuff about how he would love her no matter what happened but he lied he hurt Jess.

She was pushing the pram down Raction Street where she lived at the very end with Emma and her boyfriend who was Mikey’s best friend Frank Iero.
The only thing wrong with living down Raction street was number 55… Mikey’s house
She lived at number 58 a few houses away from Mikey who she often saw walking the dog.
She bumped into Mikey every morning only the odd time Mikey would stop and play with Scarlet but never talking to Jess just addressing Scarlet but meaning to address Jess but he couldn’t find the guts.

Everyday Jess would do the same thing, Waiting for the day to end.
Emma was her best friend, she had been since nursery, The only thing wrong with Emma dating Frank was that Mikey and the rest of the band would come round everday, Gerard was sweet, he treated Jess with respect always helping with Jess because she was his niece but Gerard didn’t know that, Nobody did everybody thought she had a one night stand and that’s how she got pregnant.

Jess was busy texting Gerard when he put his hands on her shoulds
“Guess who” He said while covering her eyes
“Gerard?” She said after hesitating a bit.
“Correct” Gerard said after giving her a peck on the cheek
Gerard really shows affection for Jess in the little ways she never had with Mikey.
He sat down next to her and turned on the TV, waching the music channel.
“Top 40” Gerard said
It got to the top 10,
“Number 9 Teenagers- My chemical romance” The TV spoke
“Hey Mikey look its us” Gerard shouted
Jess couldn’t even speak to Mikey because she knew the truth.
She had the power to break him and Alicia up, but she didn’t dare because then Gerard would most likely hate her.

That night Jess lay in bed thinking about Gerard, about how kind he was, how nice he was to Scarlet treating her like his own he does things Mikey never did to her.
She loved the way he kissed her every time she saw him.

“Beep Beep” her mobile went
She picked up her phone and read it
“Hey Jess, I know you and my brother don’t get on, but I was wondering if you wanted to go out, seeing as its obvious we both have feelings for each other G xxx”
This is the text she has wanted since getting pregnant!
“Yeah sure J xxx” she replied

He came round the next day, Jess had Scarlet on her knee bouncing her up and down.
“Heyy” Gerard said in the cutest voice ever
“Hey” Jess Smiled
Scarlet just giggled like she always did
He kissed her on her nose, then gave Jess a kiss, but much longer.
The day went by and they talked about nearly every subject she could think about.
Gerard stayed the night, they cuddled in bed and kissed each others noses.
When Jess woke up Gerard was asleep next to her, it was weird Scarlet hadn’t woken her up.
Jess turned over to see if she was ok to see Scarlet had gone.
“Gerard wake up, wake up quick” Jess said shaking Gerard violently.
“Whaa?” He said yawning
“Scarlet, shes gone”
Gerard jumped up from the bed and ran downstairs, to see Alicia sitting on the sofa crying
“Gerard, its Mikey he’s ran away with Scarlet” Alicia sobbed.
"What? What? W..Will he come back?" Jess muttered in tears

Please Rate and Review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story