Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Experiencing A Broken Heart

I Fixed A Broken Heart

by inkvent 0 reviews

Chapter four...I didn't take long this time =]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-04-17 - Updated: 2008-04-17 - 569 words - Complete

0Unrated
It happened.

It really did.

Me telling him everything.

I had expected to die before then.

I had expected to live my life empty and cold.

Without him.

Alone.

But maybe things weren’t meant to go that way for me.

And I’m glad they didn’t.

So glad.

We had kissed, in his room, on that day together.

Nothing was there anymore, he was moving away, but I couldn’t think of that.

All I could think about was him.

His face.

His eyes.

His lips.

He was too perfect, he has always been perfect.

And I used to covet his perfect beauty.

Not now.

Never again.

He was mine, just for now, he was mine again.

And I had all the time I needed to make things right.

Well, I had already done that.

We had only had eight minutes together when his mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Hurry up Brendon! We only have two more minutes!” Her voice was frantic and I wasn’t used to it. She was usually calm and caring, never panicking.

I had instantly pulled away from him at the sound of her voice.

I stood up quickly, and just looked at him.

He was sprawled out on the floor, cheeks flushed and breathing heavily.

I sighed to myself and shook my head.

“Ry? You okay?” He asked me. His voice was shallow from breathing so hard, but he still managed to sound completely concerned.

I glanced down at him again, before looking away to avoid his ever searching eyes.

“You are going away...aren’t you?” I replied. My voice sounded indifferent, yet inside I was a churning mess of conflicting feelings.

I heard him breathe out sharply.

“Listen Ry...I...wanted to leave you alone...so you could get on with things...” He sounded regretful, almost disappointed with himself.

I stared violently into his eyes.

“Why? Why would you ever think that I wanted you to leave? I know that I told you I didn’t want you, but why did you believe that Brendon? Why?” My voice sounded rough and angry. I looked away quickly. “I...I’m sorry.” I whispered and hung my head.

I was suddenly very aware of a pair of warm arms surrounding me. My head was rested on his chest.

I just noticed, he had grown.

“I’m the one who’s sorry Ry...I’m...so...so sorry...” I suddenly felt one of his perfect tears drop silently onto my hair.

I threw my arms around his neck and buried my head into his chest.

The moment could’ve been perfect, just one of those small arguments which make the relationship so much stronger.

But it was different.

He was about to leave, and I could do nothing to stop it.

“Brendon...” I began to say but was interrupted by his finger on my lips.

“Ryan.” His voice was stern and deadly serious. I suddenly felt very worried.

I frowned.

“What is it?” My voice shook slightly as I asked the question.

He leant very close to me, so that I could feel his lips against my ear.

The words he uttered were the most startling thing he had ever said to me. But I knew that it was true.

I knew that I was going to agree to what he had asked.

I knew it.

I knew.

I...
Sign up to rate and review this story