Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Wish I Were A Ghost

Unbarable

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 7 reviews

Thanks for reviews c: Frank and Gerard go out for coffee but their decieced friends keep showing up, which is too much for Frank to handle

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-18 - 851 words

3Original
Well, after all those rates and reviews, you really deserve another chapter! Thank you so much! XD

Keep it up, and the updates will come a lot! (:

Okay, as promised, next chapter. I hope you like it :)





----

I Wish I Were A Ghost
---------------------------------



Chapter two; Unbarable


We returned to the silent car, tears still straming down my cheeks. Gerard had also shed a few tear drops. He really wanted to be strong, for the both of us. It was killing him inside, any idiot could see that. Yet he continued to put on the act. Everyday, it was the same. Wake up, drink coffee, go to work, come home, have dinner, drink more coffee and an ocaisional make-out session. And he did it all with a smile. A fake smile.

I glanced over at Gerard. I think it hurt him to see me cry like this.
I pulles my hoodie over my knuckles and wiped my red, blotchy face with the sleaves roughly.

"What do you say we get a coffee?" Gerard said softly, glancing over at me.
I replied with a sharp nod and a soft 'yes'.
His face lightened as he made a left, on the way to the local starbucks.





"Café latte and mocha please." Gerard said sweetly to the young girl, working behind the register.

I walked away, to find a vacant table, within the busy shop. I smiled at the memories we had in this cafe. I suddenly felt a shoulder collide with mine, making me stumble a bit.

"Sorry." I mumbled, regaining my balance.

"Its all good, man." That familiar voice again.
I slowly turned my head back to face the person I crashed with.
To my shock, an image Mikey stood, smiling slightly.
I blinked a few times, waiting for reality to bite me on the ass but it didn't.
This picture was way to clear to be my imagination. This was Mikey.

"M-mikey?" I whispered.
He hadn't moved. He hadn't blinked, his chest didn't rise when he breathed.
His head slowly nodded, leaving me speachless.
I felt another tap at my shoulders, diverting my attention to Gerard, next to me.

"Frank? Frank, you okay?" he asked, waving his hand infront of my face.
I stared at him in disbelief of what I just saw. "Frankie?" he repeated.
I quickly glared back to the direction where I saw Gerard's brother but now all there was, was an empty space.
Fuck my imagination.

"Y-yeah" I finally answered. "Sorry."

He looked at me suspiciously before I grabbed his wrist and lead him outside where we were once again blown away by the cold wind.
Just to the left of the door was an empty table which I rushed to before someone else stole it.
Gerard sat opposite me, still holding my latte, staring at me.
I cleared my throught which made him snap out of whatever he was pondering on.

"O-oh. Sorry." He slid the plastic cup along the table into my hands.
I smiled as I raised the warm cup to my blue coloured lips and swallowing the hot substance, enjoying the feeling of it trickle down my throat.
I let out a soft moan. Amazing how coffee makes you feel.

We sat and drunk our coffee in silence and frankly, I was sick of it. Sick of silence. So I decided to break it.

"I can't believe its been a whole year." Probably not the best subject.

"I know. It feels like only yesterday, we were all sitting here." He sighed, downing the rest of his Mocha.

"Yeah. Do you, do you think they're watching us? Right now?" I scowled myself for being so corny.

"I know they are Frankie," he placed his warm hand on top of mine. "I know they are."

A smile grew on my face as I took the last sip of my coffee, closing my eyes as I savoured the strong taste.
I placed the empty cup back down on the table.
I glanced inside the window of the shop, watching everyone happily drink their coffee, discussing the latest news.
Among those faces I spotted three very familiar ones.
Fuck my stupid imagination.
I groaned. This was unbearable. Every where I look they're there, staring straight back at me. I needed to get out of here.
And so I did.
I knocked my cup straight off the table as I quickly stood up and began to make a run for it.

"The fuck, Frank?" I heard Gerard scream, behind me.
He repeated my name a few times, but I didn't respond.
I continued to run, tears falling down my face.
I had no clue where I was going but I needed to escape from this unbarable scene.




______________________

No, that wasn't the chapter I promised, I needed to cut it short. I'm so, so, so sorry :(

Rate and review anyway for me?

Thank you so much to everyone who rated and reviewed my previous chapter. It made me really happy and I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Thank you Ray, again for helping me cuz I'm so fucking stupid. :)


Sign up to rate and review this story