Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Must Reinvent Love

That's When You St-Stu-Stutter Something Profound

by Music_Is_Love 0 reviews

Sarah and Ryan Hang out. Ryan tells his room mates about Sarah.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-18 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 724 words

0Unrated
Sarah danced for the drunken men who sat at the booth, grinding against the pole with skill. It was almost a week later, but the awkward boy still hadn’t left her mind. She wondered why he’d come in in the first place as a rich lawyer tucked a twenty into her red thong. At the same time, the boy stood outside of the Top Hat strip club, contemplating going inside. He, too, hadn’t stopped thinking about the stripper. Slowly, he walked up to Al, showing his fake ID, which stated he was twenty-two, and the guard let him through. He walked in and looked around, spotting her- Sarah- dancing for a group of men to his left. He sighed, sitting at an empty booth. Sarah spotted him as he sat and smiled, looking down at the men.

“Sorry boys,” she said, “But I gotta go. My friend, Janesse, will be with you in just a moment.” She walked off the table, the drunk men booing behind her. She took the money from her panties and folded it, tucking it into her bra. She cut off Janesse as she made her way to the boy’s table.

“Janesse, I’m going to take this one. He’s a, friend.” She smiled and the leggy Latino nodded, heading over to the men’s table. Sarah walked onto the table top, smiling as he looked up at her.

“Hey there.” She greeted. He smiled back.

“Hi.”

“How do you keep getting in here?” She teased as she began dancing. He shrugged.

“Are you the son of someone or something? The cover alone is fifty bucks here.” She asked, spinning around the pole slowly.

“Something like that.” He replied, laughing nervously.

“Hey,” She said softly, “You’re so tense. Have a drink or something and lighten up.”
He nodded. His mouth was dry, anyways. Calling over a waitress, he ordered a drink as she crouched down in front of him.

“I didn’t expect you to come back,” She told him, “you didn’t seem too impressed last time.”

Again, he shrugged. I didn’t expect it, either. He thought.

“Maybe it was my dancing.” She said, standing again. His eyes grew wide.

“No! No, I just-”

She giggled.

“I was joking, sweetheart.”

He nodded, trying to swallow, but his mouth was just too dry. Finally, his drink came and, without hesitation, he took a large mouthful, the pink liquid leaking from the corners of his mouth. Sarah smiled, leaning down to wipe it away with her index finger, then licked it off. He watched her carefully as she continued dancing, feeling his pants growing more and more uncomfortable. He pulled out a twenty and stuck it in her panties, making her smile.

“You seem less hostile,” She said, “That’s good.”

He nodded, even though he didn’t feel any more in place, there was just something about her that calmed him. He leaned forward a bit in the booth.

“What are you doing after work?”

She smiled again.

“I work until two tonight, then I’m going home.”

“Oh.” He was disappointed.

“Why do you ask?”

“I was just thinking that if you’d wanted, we could’ve gone out for a drink.”

“I would have loved to, but I get so tired after work.”

“That’s alright.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

He looked surprised and she laughed lightly.

“I, uh, nothing.”

“Good. We’ll go out for coffee.”

“I don’t really drink it…”

She shrugged.

“Lunch, then.”

He smiled.

“That sounds great.”

“Cool. Do you have a pen?”

He looked down at his jacket, checking the pockets.

“No.”

“Oh, well, hold on.” She stepped off the table, onto the seat, and onto the floor. Stalking across the club, she stopped at the bar, leaning over the counter as he watched. She came back a minute later and sat beside him. She took his hand in hers wordlessly and wrote down a place and time. Looking up into his hazel eyes, she bit her lip.

“You still want me to dance?”

He glanced at the pole, then back at her, shaking his head.

“No,” He slid out of the booth, “I’m going to get going.”

“Okay,” she grinned, “See you tomorrow.”

“Bye.” He waved lightly before making his way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story