Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The girl all the bad guys want

The Break-Up

by alice93 2 reviews

BIG changes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-19 - Updated: 2008-04-19 - 1060 words - Complete

0Unrated
I threw the last of the ready-meals in the fridge before letting out a triumphant ‘humph’. I had remembered everything and managed to stack it perfectly in the fridge. I chuckled to myself as I saw the box of condoms lying on the side. I remembered the girls face when she scanned them through the machine-her face going almost as red as her bright orange lipstick-come to think of it she was quite cute. I grabbed the small box and slid it in my pocket-even though I knew I wouldn’t be needing it anytime soon. I looked at the clock. It was almost one. Mikey had decided to go back to school as soon as possible stating he ‘just couldn’t wait to see Crystal.’ I thought about Crystal and the fact that she wanted me and not Mikey. Part of me was pissed off that she was using him-the other part jealous that she was even with him.
My thoughts wandered over to high school. I’d been there maybe twice in the past month and still the pretentious pricks couldn’t give a toss about me or my school work. There was no way I was going to graduate. I’d just have to become an un-educated comic artist.
I grabbed a beer from the already completely full fridge and pulled on the little ring-circling the sharp edge of the opening before taking deep sip and feeling the ice cold refreshment run down my body and into my gut.
I nearly choked as the doorbell rang. I quickly wiped the bottom of the can on my hand and placed it on the table before running to catch the door.
I opened the door to see my girlfriend standing there-looking almost normal, if it weren’t for the big black eye she had.
“Alexis…I.”
She barged past me and sat down on the sofa-taking an unbelievably large sip from my frosty beverage.
“Alexis…what the fuck?”
“It’s Steve-O that did this.” she blurted out quite rudely. “All cause I wouldn’t have sex with him.”
“What the?” I stammered again-trying to get my words out but finding it incredibly hard.
“He said that to pay for the ‘favour’ he did me, I had to have sex with him. I said no, of course” At that point she looked at me as if she expected me to be pleased with her. “And he went absolutely mental.” she got up and started walking around. “Said that that stupid ‘Nancy’ of a boyfriend of mine had turned me into a wimp before giving me this.” She pointed violently to her big, blue and yellow eye. “Come sit next to me.” she whined, sitting down on the sofa and patting the seat next to her.
I obeyed her order like a stupid little puppy-completely lost in it’s owner.
She burrowed into me, burying her head in my chest-I could feel her breaths through my t-shirt, steady and warm. I snuggled closer to her, kissing the top of her head and sniffing her hair. It smelt divine, like strawberries. I giggled and she looked up at me, her big, glassy eyes staring into my warm hazel ones. She kissed me once on the lips, then again and again before finally sticking her tongue in my mouth and wiggling it around slowly. Slowly, we both did a flip and before long she was on top of me, rubbing her hands up and down my chest-gripping my skin until it hurt slightly.
“Stop.” I protested, getting up and pulling her off me. She looked at me, her face full of confusion.
“What? You don’t like it?” she asked.
“No-I do-It’s just well,” I sat down again on the sofa, partially covering my face with my hand. “I don’t quite know how to say this but-I think we should just be friends.” I blurted out the last part of the sentence as fast as I could, making sure of not to look Alexis straight in the eye.
After a while she stuttered. “Your…your dumping me?”
I nodded, ashamed for some reason at my behaviour.
“W-why? Do you not find me attractive anymore?” She asked, her voice still as stunned as it was five minutes ago.
Quite honestly I didn’t know the answer to that. All I knew is that there was nothing there, between us anymore. I stood up and plucked up the courage to look her in the eye.
“It’s not you.” I said pathetically, screwing my face up as if I was in pain. “I just…”
I was stopped when she made a move towards me, grabbing hold of my hand and completely catching me off guard.
“Tell me you don’t think I’m attractive.” she ordered, widening her eyes till they looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. “Tell me you don’t think I’m beautiful.”
I paused for a moment before answering. “I think your very beautiful Alex, I just don’t find you attractive-there’s no spark between us.”
“Is there someone else?” She demanded, moving in on me, her eyes now narrowing.
“I-I don’t know.” I said-I didn’t.
“Who?” She screamed, “just tell me who the fuck she is!” Her eyes were now welling up with tears.
“C-Crystal.” I said quietly.
“Crystal?” She hissed. “What? Crystal as in Mikeys Crystal?”
I nodded.
She snorted. “Gerard, you could do way better than that fat bitch-she’s just a kid.” she looked as though she was searching for reasons in her mind why I would like Crystal. “Why be with a girl like Crystal when you could be with a girl like /me/? I mean, I’m beautiful, she’s /not/.” She spat.
“First of all, Crystal is not fat, second of all- Crystal is way more mature then you’ll ever be and thirdly-not everything has to be physical!” I shouted, making the walls shake.
Alexis looked as though she had seen a ghost, she was staring into one space right behind me. I turned around to see a small, brown haired girl, standing there staring right back at me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry the writing was so crap on that one, I hope the plot was enough to bring it through. Please review. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story