Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Stranger

Home Sweet Home... Or Is It?

by joelmaddensbabigurl 0 reviews

hilary finally gets to detroit and has to expose her secret to her father but while shes there she discovers another secret....

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-21 - 2244 words - Complete

0Unrated
!!!!!Chapter 12!!!!!!

5 hours later

The plane landed in Detroit at the Detroit Metro Airport five hours later. Hilary got off the plane and walked over to get her luggage. She grabbed both of her Louis Vuitton suitcases and headed out to find her father. She rolled her suitcases behind her and her handbag on her shoulder. She stopped to look around. She looked over to her right and spotted her father, “Daddy!” she screamed dropping her suitcases and running towards her father.

Her dad looked around and spotted Hilary and smiled as she ran up to him. He pulled her into a hug, “Hilary! I've missed you so much!” he pulled away, “look at you! You've grown up so much!”

Hilary smiled and pulled her handbag in front of her stomach to cover her baby bump, “I know! It’s so nice to see you again! I've missed you!” she turned towards her suitcases lying on the ground, “can you help me with my suitcases daddy?”

Her father smiled, “of course!” he said putting his arm around her as they walked up to the suitcases. She grabbed one and her father grabbed the other and started rolling them out to his black pimped out Escalade.

Her father grabbed the suitcase from her and put it into the car as Hilary got into the passengers seat. Her father walked over to the driver’s side and got in. he started the car and pulled out of the airport and headed towards his Detroit home. Hilary looked out the window, “so what are the plans for today? We have a lot to catch up on”

“Well I was thinking on going back home and sitting down and talking. We have so much to talk about” he said keeping his eyes on the road.

Hilary sighed looking around nervously. She was glad that her father hasn't noticed her being pregnant. She grabbed her DMCA Collective hoodie out of one of her suitcases and pulled it on and kept looking out the window. They finally pulled up to a mansion of a house. Her father parked the car and got out and walked around letting Hilary out. Hilary got out and helped her father with her suitcases. They rolled the suitcases up to the house. Her father opened the door and let her in. she rolled her suitcase in and looked around, “wow this house has change since I've been here”

“Yup I decided to remodel a little” her father said shutting the door behind them and rolled her suitcase into the kitchen.

Hilary followed and put her suitcase next to it looking around. She walked into the living room looking around. She walked upstairs to see how much the house has changed. She walked into her bedroom and noticed little change. It was the way she left if which she liked. She walked down the hall past her father’s room but stopped and turned around. She walked in and noticed female things everywhere. There were clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories, lotion, just about everything a girl can have. Hilary turned around and walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen where her father was, “daddy i have a question”

He looked up, “yes?”

“Umm daddy... why is there female stuff in your room?” she asked watching him

He smiled, ”oh yeah I forgot to tell you. I have a girlfriend now”

“You have a girlfriend? Wow I'm so happy!” she said smiling and gave him a hug and pulled away looking at him, “who is she?” she asked

He opened his mouth just about ready to answer when they heard someone come into the house, “baby! I'm home! Where are you?” a female voice yelled

“I'm in here” he yelled from the kitchen

Hilary turned around and waited for her to walk into the kitchen. The female walked in and Hilary's mouth dropped, ”oh...my...god” Hilary looked at her father than back at the female, “aren’t... aren't you...Brit..Britney Spears?”

Britney walked up to her father and hugged him, ”Yup that’s me!”

Hilary looked away then looked back, “This cant be right. You two are like enemies. Britney Spears isn't supposed to be with Marshall Mathers aka rapper Eminem. That’s not right! That’s so fucking weird”

Eminem looked at her, “now Hilary be nice. I know this is shocking but we love each other”

“Wow. This is so weird. My father is dating Britney Spears..” Hilary said watching them, “well I guess we all have our secrets”

“I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Hilary” Eminem said looking at her, “its just I've been so busy with working and stuff”

Hilary nodded, “its ok daddy. I have something I need to tell you too” she said sitting down at the island in the kitchen.

Britney and Eminem sat down at the island with Hilary. He looked up at her, ”ok what is it?”

Hilary stood up, “Well” she said taking her hoodie off, “I’m two and a half months pregnant” she finished putting her hand on her belly

Eminem's mouth dropped, “what?!”

“Daddy I'm pregnant. I know I'm only 22 but this is something I put on myself. I know you're gonna kill me but daddy its my fault I got pregnant but I'm taking responsibility for it.” she said looking at him

Britney looked at her, ”oh my gosh Hilary. That is a big responsibility. Are you sure you're ready?”

“Yes I'm ready. I've been reading books on it, I've been looking things up on the Internet, I've been going to the doctors offices, I've arranged appointments and classes that I need to take. I'm ready for this baby. I’ve matured a lot since I became pregnant.” Hilary said looking at them, “its just that I don't want you to be disappointed in me daddy” she said looking down.

Eminem got up and walked over to her and hugged her, “Hilary I'm not disappointed I'm just shocked. I didn't see this coming at all.”

Hilary hugged him, “neither did I. It’s just been so difficult at the moment. I’ve been stressing out like crazy and I just needed to get away from everything. I just don't know what to do with my life right now”

“Who’s the baby's daddy?” her father asked her

“Joel is” she said looking up at him, “but we're not together anymore”

Her father looked at her, “did he leave you after he found out you were pregnant with his kid? If he did I'm going to kill him”

Hilary shook her head, “no he didn't. Its a long story” she paused but continued, “I found out I was pregnant and Joel was on tour promoting his album. Kelsey and I decided to go to Orlando and surprise him. Well we went here and I went to his hotel room to see him and tell him the news and knocked on his door but he didn't answer. So I walked in and looked around from him” she paused and continued, “Well I ended up finding him in bed with another girl! He was cheating on me while he was out touring! So I broke it off with him”

Britney walked up to her and hugged her as Hilary continued, “I had to break it off because the pain was just too much for me to bare. It hurt so fucking much. I put so much into the relationship and I find my boyfriend cheating on me?”

Britney looked at Hilary, “men are pigs” she looked over at Eminem, ”no offense”

Hilary nodded in agreement, ”yeah that’s a true statement.”

“You have no idea how bad I wanna go kill Joel.” her father said looking at her

“Well lately it hasn't been too bad.” Hilary said looking at them, “he’s been trying really hard for me to forgive him. He’s taking interest in the baby and stuff and is trying everything he can but I'm just not sure if I want to get back together with him. I mean after every thing that has happened”

Britney nodded, ”yeah I understand. I mean I've been down that road of trust issues. It’s hard to get over” she looked at Hilary, “but sooner or later you will gain the trust back.”

Hilary sighed looking down, ”yeah I know” she looked up, “so how’s Hannah doing?”

“Hannah's been doing really good! She’s been modeling clothes for Pete Wentz and Jessica Simpson. And she’s also doing Mariah Carey's underwear line. And she’s modeling shoes for Ryan Sheckler” her father said looking up, “she might be stopping by later tonight since she knows you're here”

Hilary smiled, ”Yay I hope so! I miss her sooo much!” she got up, “I’m gonna go watch TV!” she said and got up and walked into the living room

She sat down on the very comfortable couch and turned on the big screen plasma TV. She turned to MTV and started watching Life of Ryan. A commercial came on and there was a knock at the door. Hilary got up and walked up to the door. She opened it revealing her twin sister Hannah. Hannah and Hilary were identical twins but acted totally different. Hannah was more punk rock skater while Hilary was more girlie girl. Hilary had blonde hair and Hannah was a brunette. Yes Hannah had blonde hair like Hilary but always died it. Both girls had crystal blue eyes

”HANNAH!” Hilary screamed hugging her

Hannah hugged her, “HILARY!” she pulled back, and “Oh my god Hilary you are so beautiful! Look at you! You've grown up so much!

Hilary smiled, “look at you! You look amazing yourself!” she stepped to the side letting Hannah in, “I’ve missed you so much!”
Hannah walked in and looked behind her at Hilary, “you’re telling me! Its been how long? A year?”

Hilary nodded following her, ”Yup about a year”

They reached the living room and sat down on the couch. Hannah looked at Hilary and smiled, “wow I'm just so happy you're here! We get to spend two whole weeks together! I'm so excited!”

“I know! But don't you have to work and stuff?” Hilary asked watching her

Hannah shook her head, ”nope! I've asked them for two weeks off!”

Hilary hugged her, ”Yay!”

Hannah hugged her back, “I know!” she pulled away and examined Hilary, ”Oh my god! Hilary are you pregnant?” she asked looking at her small baby bump

“Yup I'm pregnant” Hilary said placing her hand on her stomach, “I’m two and a half months long”

Hannah's face lit up, ”oh my gosh! Is it Joel's?”

“Of course” Hilary said smiling, “But we're not together anymore”

Hannah put her hands on Hilary's shoulders, “what?” she asked confused, “what happened?”

Hilary sighed, “its a long story. To some it up, I went to Orlando with Kelsey to tell Joel I was pregnant and ended up finding him in bed with some chick in his hotel room. And after that I broke it off. I had to because the pain was to much for me to bare” she said looking up at Hannah.

“Oh my god! What a pig! The next time I see him I'm going to kick his little ass!” she said crossing her arms

Hilary smiled a little, ”yeah but since this whole incident happened he’s changed a lot. You can tell he feels bad for it too. He’s been studying up on the baby and everything. But I just don't think I can forgive him. But then again I don't want my baby to end up not having a father you know?”

Hannah nodded in agreement, ”yeah I know what you mean. We went through that for awhile”

Hilary looked down at her hands and back up at Hannah, “Do you think I should forgive him and give him a chance?”

“Hilary, I think you should at least TRY it and see. I mean I know you love Joel and he loves you. He made a mistake and everybody does. If you don't want to do it for you at least do it for the baby” Hannah said looking at her

“Yeah you're right. I might consider that” she said and smiled, “thanks Hannah!”

Hannah hugged her, “no problem Hilary! You're my sister I got to help you out!” she pulled away looking at her, “plus I'm going to be an aunt and I love you!”

“I love you too Hannah!” she said and hugged her. She pulled away, “So what’s it like working with the hotties Pete Wentz and Ryan Sheckler?

“It’s freaking amazing! They're so hot!” Hannah said blushing

“You’re telling me! I'm so jealous” Hilary said smiling

Hannah smiled, “don’t worry ill introduce them to you before you leave! Plus I have our whole two weeks planned out! We're going to have so much fun!”

“Awesome!” Hilary said getting excited, “that’s exactly what I need!”

Hannah nodded her head in agreement, “Sweet!”
“But can we start tomorrow because I just got off a long five hour flight and I'm exhausted!” Hilary said yawning

“Of course!” Hannah said, “We can watch some TV and relax!”

“I totally agree” Hilary said as the girl’s attention went back to the TV and continued watching Life of Ryan on MTV.
Sign up to rate and review this story