Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

The Window

by The-one-and-only 4 reviews

There's a dance coming up... what will happen when somthing goes wrong?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 301 words - Complete

1Ambiance
JULIUS'S POV:

"I can't believe that Al's throwing a party for the academy! I can't wait!" Delilah said.

We're in Delilahs' room. I'm sitting on her bed and she's standing in front of her window looking outside.

Come on! Now's your chance! Ask her to the dance! I thought to myself. I've know her for 11 years and whenever I try to tell her I love her, I chicken out and end up making some lame excuse. No. Not this time, this is my last chance! If I chicken out, someone else might ask her, and then I'll never be able to tell her my true feelings.

"I know what you mean. I can't wait either. Uhh, so Dee, are you going to the dance with anyone yet?" Julius asked

"No. Not yet. Why?" She asked, turning to face me with a curious look on her face.

"Well, I was wondering if we could go together." I said. No! I thought. I blew it! I've just ruined our friendship forever!

DELILAHS' POV:

When he said that, I was so happy! "Yeah. Sure." I said trying not to sound too excited.

I've always loved Julius but I never told him because I was scared of what would happen if he didn't love me back. Now, I think he does. YES!! I thought. I've been waiting for a long time for him to ask me out and I was starting to think he wouldn't be asking me to the dance.

"Great! I guess I'll pick you up at 7:00." He said. I could tell he was happy.

"I'd better start getting ready. See you tonight." I said, and I walked out of his room and went into my room. I lay on my bed, and then it hit me. What am I going to wear?
Sign up to rate and review this story