Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > One dance to remember

6:40P.M.

by The-one-and-only 0 reviews

delilah and julius are getting ready and go to the party... what wil happen?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-04-22 - 573 words - Complete

1Exciting
"20 minutes 'till 7:00. crap!" I said talking to myself. "Aarrgg! I still haven't put on my make up!"
My room's a mess, there are clothes everywhere! I guess I'll have to clean that up later. Now where did I put my make up bag? I questioned myself. Got it! I looked at the clock on my dresser. "Okay, in 10 minutes Julius'll be coming to pick me up."

I rushed into my bathroom and I started putting on my makeup.

JULIUSS' POV:

I was fixing up my hair in the bathroom."Finally! I asked her to the dance. this is going to be the best night ever!" i said.
I looked at my watch and I realized that it was 8:00. i walked out of the door and made my way across the hall where Delilah's room was. I wonder what she's wearing? I thought to my self. I stared at the door for a couple of seconds and then I knocked.
"Hey Dee. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

The door opened, and when I saw her, It took all of my strength to keep my mouth fom dropping open. she was wearing a beautiful green dress that went down to her knees, and her hair was curly and she just looked amazing!

"You look amazing!" I said. I blushed.

DELILAHS' POV:

"Thanks. So do you." I said, blushing.

He was wearing a black tux with a tie that matched perfectly with his wonderful blue eyes. His hair was combed back. He offered his arm, I grabbed it and we made our way to the hall downstairs where the party was.

When we walked through the door, we saw that everyone was there and they all seemed to be dancing with someone... Nozey and Zoe where together, Al and Scarlet, and even Emmet was there with Kayla, his recently new partner, and there were more people, but i'm not going to continue this for an hour.

"Care to dance?" Julius asked me, with a big smile on my face.
"Of course!" I said while smiling, i was so excited.

Right when we started to dance to this techno hip song, a slow song started. We looked at the people around us, and then we both looked at each other. He put his arms on my waist, and I put mine around his neck. We started dancing. I looked into his eyes and I never wanted this moment to end.

"I'm happy we went to the dance together." I said, staring at him with a smile on my face.

JULIUSS' POV:

"So am I..." I said. She's so beautiful! I thought. I have to tell her, this is the perfect moment.
"... I have to tell you something." I said. I looked deep into her eyes.
"Yeah Julius...?" She asked, staring deep into my eyes.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too Julius. I always have." She said.

Our faces started moving closer. She closed her eyes, and I closed mine. Our lips were about to touch then all of a sudden, there was a big bang. When me and Delilah turned around, we saw that someone blew up the wall. There where three people standing where the wall used to be. Before we could do anything, one of the people shot Delilah in the neck with some sort of needle. She screamed in pain and fell unconscious in my arms.

"DELILAH!!!!!!!!" I screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story